Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students (8792 Views)

BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity / Bandits Impregnate Kidnapped Federal Government College, Birnin Yauri, Students / Troops Rescue Three FGC Yauri Students & One Teacher; Kill One Bandit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students by Skillsnigeria: 9:14am On May 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students by Nobody: 9:31am On May 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Ọmọ, i can bet my balls ... that those top government officials especially Governors of states like Kaduna, Ministers and President are all Terrorists and i have my candid reasons ...

If person talk bad talk for social media, dem go trace am sharply.. If oppositions have sore words said, they'll be invited by the DSS.. But see eeeh, how come, for years now, people are kidnapped by road not air and they comfortably and repeatedly commit these deeds without explanations made and hostages get released momentarily from where to where and how were they released and where? Calls... weren't calls made? They even show their faces on the social media platforms with their threats and go freely ... Tueeeehhh!!!

Anyways, shebi Buhari said that if he doesn't win the Presidency that he will make the country ungovernable and since that 2014 or 2015, nothing was done to him instead, out of fear of i-dont-know-who, he won and was sworn in.. This country is in pieces... Mba oo

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students by Enemyofpeace: 10:01am On May 09, 2023
Their pussssssies will never be the same again
Re: Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students by Jostoman: 10:15am On May 09, 2023
Make obedient no dey respond to all this kind of thread again atleast for now.
Re: Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students by OneCandleAway(f): 10:42am On May 09, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Sad.. the time I did my nysc in the north, hmmmmmm.
If you see the way they'll kidnap, they don't care if you are rich or poor or whatever your status may be.
The kidnappers will just storm any public place, park as many people as possible, if you try to escape you are gone. I witnessed this like two times.

It amazes me how they will pack a huge number of people without resistance
Re: Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students by showlove911(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2023
...For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
...Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
...Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
...Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Titus 2:11-14

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say....LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students by Orinechi: 5:53pm On May 09, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Sad.. the time I did my nysc in the north, hmmmmmm.
If you see the way they'll kidnap, they don't care if you are rich or poor or whatever your status may be.
The kidnappers will just storm any public place, park as many people as possible, if you try to escape you are gone. I witnessed this like two times.
And u survived not being kidnapped

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Court Convicts 50 Environmental Offenders In Lagos / REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing / 16 Killed In Multiple Suicide Attacks On Borno Village

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.