Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance (54462 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / I Watched Helplessly As My Husbandโ€™s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance / Woman Goes Berserk, Sets Sister, Three Others On Fire Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Krublog(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
I don't believe this shitt story though
Property that belongs to her children na still her own na

And moreover 67 year old can't kill her children because of Properties when she knows that she can't give birth to kids anymore at that age

Am not a detective but a proper investigation should be done
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Sholuwa241: 4:55pm On May 09, 2023
Romanoff:
Team blood is thicker than water, over to you.

Just pray you have good people in your family from your father down to your siblings.

Yesterday, I read of a mother who encouraged her son to kill and rape his sister as sacrifice for yahoo yahoo.
So wetin this person whit the user name (Abobote ) get to talk now of this ur story some times I they won believe say some of u here are just holding Mobile Phone whit out nowing d use of it , is it not on this plat form some one who is a medical Doctor who travel to Russia just early this year when he exslpain how nice the Ruusians are on this same plat form when almost every one here is dreming of going to Russia is it the guy a YORUBA guy by tribe so what rubbish is this one saying here or the guy has suddenly be comes a Ghanaian is it the guy a Nigeria who went to Russia for advance medical sturdy .
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by JasmineQ(f): 4:57pm On May 09, 2023
Money has spirit oh
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by kushercain: 4:57pm On May 09, 2023
Romanoff:

Just pray you have good people in your family from your father down to your siblings.

Yesterday, I read of a mother who encouraged her son to kill and rape his sister as sacrifice for yahoo yahoo.

This has to be made up or a mixup. She might be the housemaid or half sister. It's impossible to imagine that for a child she carried for 9 months. E tie wrapper sha
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by 8stargeneral: 5:06pm On May 09, 2023
Killing your children because of property you will die leave one day

There's something we humans refused to understand...no matter how wealthy you are...you can't take them along with you in grave...please let let leave a good live
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On May 09, 2023
1Sharon:
Team foreign women!!
I was just about to say it grin

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by juman(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2023
I find it hard to believe the story.
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by DrAkpamudehe: 5:13pm On May 09, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Things dey happened..

Poor English usage.
Fixed
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Greenfaces: 5:14pm On May 09, 2023
Romanoff:

hmmm... crazy world
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Greenfaces: 5:16pm On May 09, 2023
Arbiter9:
The woman is evil. She hates her own kids and is greedy enough to kill them. At that age they should check well. She probably has a man behind her that is urging her on.
shes 67 even. I wonder how long she thinks life is
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by BRIMBRAM: 5:19pm On May 09, 2023
1Sharon:
Team foreign women!!
grin No mention name. Dem Sabi demselves.

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Teeroyzimma: 5:22pm On May 09, 2023
Romanoff:

most shocking news this year, I'm surprised this nlfpmod no put am for fp
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Caseless: 5:25pm On May 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
who needs enemies when you have a evil mother like that...
she's even 67 already. She's ready to lose all her children because of real estate she can't manage for another 20 years.
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Hassanmaye(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2023
Odin13:
Fear this gender.. no sentiments at allโ€ฆ say e never sup .. no mean e no fit sup..

When we tell people to fear this gender they call us misogynistist
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Hassanmaye(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2023
Zonefree:
Devil dey learn work where women dey.
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Hassanmaye(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2023
EKONGKING:
Beware of female gender especially one raised in another family ,whether White,Black,Brown,Asian etc

What if you need that thing
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by tfelicityk(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2023
See greed, lack of contentment and no fear of God...

Just because of worldly material she decided to eliminate her own children...
Who told her she will end up enjoying the properties proceeds if at all she sells them.

How I wish there is such monitoring activities in our banks here in Nigeria. It will saves lives directly and indirectly too...
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by slowice(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2023
Fear without ceasing nor season grin grin

Fear them thrice as much on weekends and holidays
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by stanliwise(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The husband must have caused all these wahala and it affected the woman mentally
Brain dead

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by pikechukwu6(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2023
I fear who no fear this gender! very wicked soul embarassed
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by AkoloPeters(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
I don't believe this shitt story though
Property that belongs to her children na still her own na

And moreover 67 year old can't kill her children because of Properties when she knows that she can't give birth to kids anymore at that age

Am not a detective but a proper investigation should be done

Her friend (boyfriend) may deceive her to act in such manner and later deceive her to will the property to his name. Deception is involved especially if the woman and the children are not in good terms with one another.[b][/b]

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Chick688: 6:01pm On May 09, 2023
Download your latest movies

Latest music and watch music video

News @ D M ร‘ A รŽ J A . C O M
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by lexy2014: 6:06pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you see any woman behaving abnormally in a marriage, the husband is responsible for it.

That's not what I you.

What is "all these wahala" that was caused and how is the husband responsible for it?

How did all the wahala caused affect the woman mentally that she didn't want to kill her grown up kids?
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The husband must have caused all these wahala and it affected the woman mentally
I see ur gradually going back to ur old ways abi? Someone hired a hitman for her own sons and this is what u say...be careful oo

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 09, 2023
juman:
I find it hard to believe the story.
Bro if u get used to Discovery ID u will be scared of foreign people... The women especially. Husbands kill wives and wives kill husbands over money and lovers, the kids are not left out too
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 09, 2023
Killbillz:

I see ur gradually going back to ur old ways abi? Someone hired a hitman for her own sons and this is what u say...be careful oo
๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by MrAgbako: 6:20pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Damn! Now that's what I call a hit mama.. grin grin grin
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by juman(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2023
Killbillz:

Bro if u get used to Discovery ID u will be scared of foreign people... The women especially. Husbands kill wives and wives kill husbands over money and lovers, the kids are not left out too

Discovery ID.
I will try to watch.

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by detectivejones: 6:36pm On May 09, 2023
Mama with a trigger finger
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by seunayantokun(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2023
67 years old. How much longer could she live to enjoy the wealth? The madness of sinfulness.

Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them