Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:45 PM

Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke (24958 Views)

Ehingbeti Summit 2021: President Buhari Pledges More Support For Lagos / AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina / Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by honestivo(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2023
What help
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by babz11(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2023
Here are my thoughts:
👉 Adeleke had more votes but also rigged out of desperation.
👉 Oyetola is by far a better administrator but a poor politician.

The ppl of Osun want Adeleke but need Oyetola.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Ofunaofu: 4:34pm On May 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Dem don use one du Giveaway....

You wey dey go in some weeks still dey dash people support....

There is no give away here....
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by franudi: 4:34pm On May 09, 2023
I respect the supreme court for this judgement. How I wish that they will be this fearless and declear Mr. Peter Obi the winner of 25th February election so that there will be progress in this country.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by tommykiwi(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2023
Abeg do go back to Daura or Niger.

The judgement was free and fair.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by IgOga(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2023
I hope Adeleke nor go decamp go APC next year.

I expect Obi to join APC in 2024.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Cassandraloius: 4:37pm On May 09, 2023
Who even needs buhari's support?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by MrUchenna1(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2023
it's always good to support people. do so when you active .....who dead men help?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 4:38pm On May 09, 2023
TheDemola:

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1655948116703735813?t=FaDRHdVqAcAwQXzwJBGoBQ&s=19

Earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/7682984/supreme-court-re-affirms-ademola-adeleke
Buhari is a Failed entity occupying space. Pls retire back to Daura and train your cows in peace also drink thier raw milk directly from thier udders so ur brain will reset. Worst president in Nigeria history leaving a debt of 77 Trillion for another Buhari promax...God forbid
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by SmartyPants(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2023
franudi:
I respect the supreme court for this judgement. How I wish that they will be this fearless and declear Mr. Peter Obi the winner of 25th February election so that there will be progress in this country.

But are you not informed? Peter Obi is not asking the tribunal to declare him president. He's asking for a fresh election and to stop Tinubu from contesting.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Chetas81(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2023
Whenever I saw Nigerian man fight under Nigeria politics it showed how the individual Nigeria mentality because politics in advance country are not like this
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Steinmann: 4:38pm On May 09, 2023
Power of BVAS
Tinubu here we come
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by westlius(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2023
How many days do he want to work with him
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by ItooWorWor(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2023
TheDemola:

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1655948116703735813?t=FaDRHdVqAcAwQXzwJBGoBQ&s=19

Earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/7682984/supreme-court-re-affirms-ademola-adeleke

The supreme court judgement just gave APC smooth ride to victory at the presidential election court case.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by hunri(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2023
TheDemola:

Governorship election you mean
NOPE... The guy is correct... He meant in The Presidential election, Adeleke still pull weight..
All the same... Adeleke Won in all.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by ItooWorWor(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2023
Steinmann:
Power of BVAS
Tinubu here we come

Lol, PDP and LP (PDPlite) petition just get squashed cheesy if you truly understand the implication of this judgement 😁
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by AbBlackLaw: 4:42pm On May 09, 2023
I see Bayelsa and Imo scenario playing out soonest where PDP maintained control of Bayelsa and APC did same with Imo. Take Osun and give us Presidency. Mark my word na so e go happen.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by biafranrealson: 4:43pm On May 09, 2023
........ support kii u dia
With 6 and half days remaining
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Jostoman: 4:44pm On May 09, 2023
God bless buhari for Osun state governorship election. Adeleke still needs to visit buhari for the second time to thank him before leaving Aso rock.

Congratulation to osun state poeple, buhari and security agent they did fantastic job on the day of osun governorship election.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Eriokanmi: 4:45pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulations to the dancing governor. Now work don start..don't disappoint your people if you need a second term. I'm an advocate of good governance. It doesn't matter to me who wins.

I've always believed adeleke was a man of the people in osun. His brother, a former governor and the then serving senator died in such a controversial circumstance, all because he was eyeing the governorship position. ( God knows best). Ademola the dancing governor who was in the apc at that time pleaded that he be aloowed to replace his late brother but the power from lagos prevailed and another man was picked in his stead. He now got angry and defected to the pdp and picked the senatorial ticket which he won in a landslide manner.

What more do people need to proof that adeleke is truly a man of the people? I'm so happy for him
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by ItooWorWor(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2023
franudi:

On what ground?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by ItooWorWor(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2023
AbBlackLaw:
I see Bayelsa and Imo scenario playing out soonest where PDP maintained control of Bayelsa and APC did same with Imo. Take Osun and give us Presidency. Mark my word na so e go happen.

The bold 👍

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Segzy19: 4:47pm On May 09, 2023
For how many more days ?
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2023
With this, Obi should forget it.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by onuman: 4:51pm On May 09, 2023
President Buhari,

after APC made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth, you are expected to let APC go with you. After all, you have achieved your life long ambition to become president of Nigeria.

You know very well that APC did not win the last presidential election.

Normally, nothing would have made Nigeria's electorate renew the tenure of APC at the presidency, after the party brought darkness from absence of electricity, sadness, poverty, too many and unprecedented number of deaths to Nigerians in 8 years.

LET APC GO WITH YOU, PLEASE.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Banter1(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2023
And today appeal court robbed us in Niger state
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Jostoman: 4:51pm On May 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
With this, Obi should forget it.
forget what mr judge.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Eriokanmi: 4:53pm On May 09, 2023
TheDemola:

Governorship election you mean
No,presidential... he declared all the LGAs for the PDP.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by sangresan(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2023
Jnkay:
Buhari didn't pledge any support to Adeleke so don't bring him into this . APC goes about trying so hard to steal winners mandate.

To God be all the glory!

Evil men and Tinubu foot soldiers will not like this good news. Wondering what this forum would look like if it was the other way round.

God has shot their mouths completely.

Just like your mouth was shut up when Tinubu won in February. Continue to deceive yourself.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke by Jostoman: 4:57pm On May 09, 2023
honestivo:
What help
to say the fact bro, buhari deserve some praise concerning osun state governorship election because without him Oyetola would have use his chief thug Legacy to do what MC thugs do to voters in lagos on march 18 governorship election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.