Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,129 members, 7,939,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Betting Is After MY LIFE - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is After MY LIFE (27733 Views)

Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me / Betting Is Business (2 Odds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by dalass(f): 8:04am On May 11, 2023
Uselessboy78:
I stay in abuja ,tranport gulps about 20k , monthly ,feeding and so many numerous bills
its not enough ,reason why i try to find other means to supplement my pay

Now reason am, has your 1x betting spree ever increased your pay?

Instead of you to manage your income, you are there hustling and enriching baba ijebu and others like him while you suffer, your child and mom suffer your mental disorder.

Yes it is mental illness to do same thing and expect different results.

FYI, change that monicker first, it will help to "I am not useless but a genius" maybe your sense go return. Bye! cool

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by randymirrors(f): 8:06am On May 11, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
That thing is evil. It needs to be banned. I've lost over 6m myself. Even when I had abstained for months, I still fell into the trap again and lost close to 2m extra.

Now, things are a little tight for me and ironically, I am happy about it. Because when the going was good, I wasn't doing anything meaningful with the money but gamble.

Government must ban all these betting companies. Youths are losing their minds on a daily.

There's nothing evil about gambling. It's greediness that's the issue. Once you tackle a problem from its source, you'll win the battle. Deal with the problem of greediness that u have first, and everything else will fall into place.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by fabbby(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2023
Reason why you were asked to bet responsibly but your username no gree you.

You only bet with the amount you can forfeit bro, nobody is banning any bet
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Freeman93(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2023
[Stop saying it's not difficult man, it's very difficult someone can kill his self because he wants to stop but he couldn't stop..... Do you know what it means to be addicted to something ? I don't like it any more but I'm still playing bets : I wish it's ban in 9ja as a whole author=adeoyekay post=123037668]it is not difficult it is determination[/quote]
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Laughingkk: 8:33am On May 11, 2023
You are a real useless boy........keep trying until you kill the betting company

Keep investing in bet you will get there one day..........greed kee you there
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Smartrock: 9:00am On May 11, 2023
Hello there,

Please listen!

Betting and gambling can be likened to taking drugs, it is not easy to stop because you will have a compulsion pushing you to recover what you lost, but instead of recovering you will lose even more and the cycle repeats until you are totally broken.

I use to gamble, I earn around 600k per month but it didn't mean anything I always entered debt. And had similar feelings of just dying. But thanks be to God who delivers.

These are the steps you may need to take.

1) you have to genuinely repent and realize you can never make it through betting.
Give your life to Christ and ask him to help you

2) Tell someone about it that you trust, accountability is important. Especially to trusted family members.

3) Start giving to people, help others. Then God will bless you and add to your income. Of you had sown the monies wasted in gambling in ppls life you will be surprised the doors that would have opened for you.

4) Take a small retreat from watching football just for a while, the players are being paid you are not. If watching will tempt you to predict scores take a break.

5) make up your mind from the bottom of your heart that you will never go back.

My brother it looks like things are bad for you now, but trust me it can get worse!!! And if you continue betting it will. Don't allow the devil finish you

4 Likes

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Nobody: 9:10am On May 11, 2023
Samade7:
Change ur salary account to ur mummy's account, simple.

Heโ€™s not from the Hakimi clan undecided
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by PreshmilliPm(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2023
Me way no like betting na once opay make me go deposit 2k in my betking account because I no fit do transfer with my opay undecided undecided...I been think say if I deposit am to my betking account I fit do transfer to my guy firstbank account dem transfer am to my palmpay account Omo na once betking tell me say the name for the betking account no match with my guy own oo๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜”

I don use the 2k play running games from Friday to Monday โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Ayowumie(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2023
piyoo91:
yours is even good. For 8years now i couldn't account for anything in my life and i hav been working. I cnt breakaway from this addiction

You seem to have given up. I wonder why that's the case?
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:14am On May 11, 2023
randymirrors:

There's nothing evil about gambling. It's greediness that's the issue. Once you tackle a problem from its source, you'll win the battle. Deal with the problem of greediness that u have first, and everything else will fall into place.
Right? I agree with you. It's sheer greed. Someone like me should have no business gambling.

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by enchy: 10:19am On May 11, 2023
chukkystar:
If You promise to never bet again, I will give You back the 78k You lost I promise

Good day sir, please sir help me i bet before but no longer ,now i am owing loan apps like palm credit 42,525... I am grateful as i believe u can be of financial support to me
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by maximanuel: 10:51am On May 11, 2023
creatorsverse:
Cry no more just play aviator and recover

Which Bookie?
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Tundex911: 12:14pm On May 11, 2023
adeoyekay:
Change your username first

Lol, maybe na village people dey fire him thru the username bah
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by cayorday89(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2023
Uselessboy78:
my mum asked me for 35k for school fees for my kiddo , i couldnt deliver but i deposited 70k to play bet and lost it
i am angry with myself ,reason i picked that
It would have been understandable if you saved that money and not give your mother the amount she requested for but you ruined your present and still deny kiddo a smooth sail into the future.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by philexcel(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2023
Noblex2011:
Hello! You problem is greediness. You want to win millions once. For me, betting isn't bad. The only problem that majority of people have with beting is greediness i.e they want to make million. I am not a beting agent. I use to win as well as lost but I win more than what I lose every month with a good profit and I don't put huge money on it. I don't use what I can't afford to lose to bet. Infact, if you see the game that I used to play , you will laugh.

Give an instance bro
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Monday60655(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2023
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by creatorsverse(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2023
maximanuel:

Which Bookie?

Sportybet and msport
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by jahlove4jah: 2:37pm On May 11, 2023
adeoyekay:
Deactivate all your bet accounts and don't chase the loss
stop chasing your loss.

Bet what you can afford to loose.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by aziaka111(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2023
From January till now i have won almost 400k from bet9ja,i don't play morethan 150# game in a day,just one slip a day,if you are playing bet you gat to use your head,not to play with your salary that's madness
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by LZAA: 5:23pm On May 11, 2023
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Noooo keep staking and calling "odds" or whatever nonsense you people call it these days
Like I've said before on numerous threads like this here
NO and i mean no gambling firm sets up to make a loss
No company sets up to make a loss
So how you people think you can beat them at their business is quite simply amazing ๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Bolaji26(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2023
chukkystar:
send Ur acc. I just pray U are saying the Truth

I can give you any evidence you want sir.

200909913 9
Kuda bank
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Bolaji26(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2023
chukkystar:

May Almighty God continue to replenish your pocket sir.
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Bolaji26(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2023
chukkystar:

Seen sir @Chukkystar
Can't believe my eyes

You shall be greatly blessed sir.

Your effort will continue to yield great results and your mouth shall always be filled with songs of victory

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uniqueness789: 9:37pm On May 11, 2023
chukkystar:
I need help too sir

I'm a soldier but having financial crisis at the moment.

Anything will be okay for me sir
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by chukkystar(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2023
Bolaji26:

Seen sir @Chukkystar
Can't believe my eyes

You shall be greatly blessed sir.

Your effort will continue to yield great results and your mouth shall always be filled with songs of victory
Amen Brother.. Thank You
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Johzhier97(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2023
Emmapub:
How on earth will u gamble the whole of your salary ? Even the bet companies always advise gamblers to bet wisely.. at most u bet with 5k or 10k and if it donโ€™t work move on for another day. Why have 4K and bet with the whole 4K at most try with 500
Dats a Real Punteer speaking.....I greet U Senior Man.....best way not to be entrapped is Game responsibly...nd all will be fine
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Johzhier97(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
That thing is evil. It needs to be banned. I've lost over 6m myself. Even when I had abstained for months, I still fell into the trap again and lost close to 2m extra.

Now, things are a little tight for me and ironically, I am happy about it. Because when the going was good, I wasn't doing anything meaningful with the money but gamble.

Government must ban all these betting companies. Youths are losing their minds on a daily.
Oga with all due Respect......Ban Ban ban Ban Fire......No be betting call us ooo....Na We go meet am....If Person no fit game responsibly den abstain cus once u chook head it's been for U...
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uselessboy78: 6:35am On May 12, 2023
chukkystar:
If You promise to never bet again, I will give You back the 78k You lost I promise
I promise never to bet again
I've used up all my remaining money to buy data and download python and power bi course.as seen in the image below
I wan to go into data analysis
I need the help please

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uselessboy78: 6:45am On May 12, 2023
patzino:
Only God and your determination to stop can help you. I was a chronic gambler, I mean a chronic one, until one day when I made up my mind and cried to God to help me
Bro since then, my life got back on track and I can tell you that the rest is celebration after celebration because I see divine favour flowing in my life from left, right, and center. Only God and your determination can help at this point
where you a high staker?
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uselessboy78: 6:51am On May 12, 2023
Pipefitter:

Try live betting. It has been helpful since I stopped work.. I just collect over 500k today... Yesterday was 190k

Note that I lost 140k in the morning, so my profit today is roughly 340k
just 3 straight loses can clear your profit and capital

be careful
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by chukkystar(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2023
Uselessboy78:
I promise never to bet again
I've used up all my remaining money to buy data and download python and power bi course.as seen in the image below
I wan to go into data analysis
I need the help please
send the acc
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uselessboy78: 7:43am On May 12, 2023
chukkystar:
send the acc
access bank
Friday
thank you

I promise once this comes I'm transferring all to my mom and I'll send you proof

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Messi Responds To Mbappรฉ's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup / Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra Honeymoon In Dubai / UEL Last 32 Draw Results: Real Sociedad Vs Man Utd, Benfica Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.