Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,555 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings (28033 Views)

This Is Not Big Brother Naija: INEC, APC, Tinubu Oppose Live Proceedings / LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 09, 2023
They finally want the whole world to see how easy it is to tear APC pants in broad daylight

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by mayo47(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2023
Any reason?

Parachoko:
The APC shouldn't agree for it to be televise

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Subonbon(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:
Court won't buy into their nonsense request.
which request be nonsense... Wisest man

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by diplomat058(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

The court will grant it

Bola Ahmed cannot bribe the judges with cocaine

You will cry for a long time lol. 8 more years of wailing hahaha

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Greattha: 6:09pm On May 09, 2023
Chief....do you really need a sharman to tell you what you already know?

The pressure would be too much if they do.

Rayban25:

Why will the court rule against it because apc disagrees? Explain in detail because last time I checked apc is not the only political party and you have no power over the courts
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Kabirudeen25(m): 6:11pm On May 09, 2023
Racoon:
They fear IREV, BVAS, electronic transmission of election results and now morbidly scared of just a simple transmission of an electoral tribunal judgement proceedings. Same fucktards and retards called themselves progressive.
please how can I see the real rivers result on the irev Portal
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by mtngloetiartel: 6:13pm On May 09, 2023
If this is how it work, then let save it. The time is coming when APC would cry for televised proceeding of court case. Then objection would be activated against it. I hope you will settle with that. Come to think of it, as APC reject this request, it is obvious that thier hands is not clean. The electoral fraud is becoming so obvious.
Parachoko:
There's no where in my comment I spoke on behalf of the Court

The issue is between The PDP, APC and INEC, if APC does not agree to it, the court will have no choice but to rule against it. All the parties involve have to agree to it

3 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by yemmit90: 6:14pm On May 09, 2023
I think court should not allow that nonsense, because there are some technicalities in law that are difficult for a lay man to interpret or understand.

Imagine watching live court case, and someone brought out a fake evidence that is needed to be examine thoroughly before the law Court but a lay man watching on TV ignorantly mistook it as real evidence and spread the news on social medias where alot of youths are hopelessly ignorance.

Theses politicians just want to set this country on the path of civil unrest because of their selfish agenda. I pity me and you that will suffer it the most.

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by IfnobeGod20: 6:16pm On May 09, 2023
gotnel:
Some people are behaving as if this is the first time a presidential election tribunal will be sitting on an electoral petitions.
Telivising tribunal proceedings lives is not good enough , it does not help any of the parties in the case.
We have enough time to see through all the arguments in the court, for those who have interest in witnessing everything that happens during the proceedings.
The question should have been, do our law permits transmission of court processes? I think that should be the argument and not this jaundice argument of not good or that.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by famology(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2023
Atiku and his lawyers are the ones wasting their time. They just lost another 2days. The Judges themselves will not grant it for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Antipob777(f): 6:17pm On May 09, 2023
I dont know only people from one section of the country only support this motion.

Tell in any country in the world where cases like this arevtelevised.

Atiku has challenged elections several times, why didn't he request for such.

The court should strike it out and fine Atiku

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by TheGift: 6:20pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:
We urge the court to permit the televising of the proceedings, especially at this critical moment in the nation,” Mr Uche pleaded.

Nonsense request.

And what is Nonsensical about it? Are you scared?

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by yemmit90: 6:24pm On May 09, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
If this is how it work, then let save it. The time is coming when APC would cry for televised proceeding of court case. Then objection would be activated against it. I hope you will settle with that. Come to think of it, as APC reject this request, it is obvious that thier hands is not clean. The electoral fraud is becoming so obvious.

There is nothing logical about it sir. The live broadcast of court case will only bring more confusion, sentiments and counter production of judgement.

The mistake some of us are still making is that we think all Nigerians are against APC, we forgot that they have millions of Nigetians who are still behind them. If they ever allow this to stand, I can assure you that no judgement would be giving in the next 10 years.
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Parachoko: 6:25pm On May 09, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
grin

Do you think nah Nollywood be this? You Biaflans sef grin
Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Gud1(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:
We urge the court to permit the televising of the proceedings, especially at this critical moment in the nation,” Mr Uche pleaded.

Nonsense request.

Why are you scared?
It will be granted, get yourself acquitted.

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by RPG2020(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2023
APC Tinubu left the chat room shocked

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by benjaminlawson(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2023
yemmit90:
I think court should not allow that nonsense, because there are some technicalities in law that are difficult for a lay man to interpret or understand.

Imagine watching live court case, and someone brought out a fake evidence that is needed to be examine thoroughly before the law Court but a lay man watching on TV ignorantly mistook it as real evidence and spread the news on social medias where alot of youths are hopelessly ignorance.

Theses politicians just want to set this country on the path of civil unrest because of their selfish agenda. I pity me and you that will suffer it the most.

Point of correction, it is inec that want to set the country on fire, they suppose to be impartial, when complaints are made, instead for slowing down and look at it merit of the complaints, they arrogantly say go to court as if it is mamud that will decide the case in court, now they want the process to be open and transparent for all to see, they are foot dragging, they taught tribunal wouldn't upturn presidential election, they forgot that this one has a technology in the process, which our law recognized, even if the thief is swore in he is just a place holder, until the real winner is declared by court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Anyiamaka: 6:29pm On May 09, 2023
Parachoko:
The APC shouldn't agree for it to be televise

Why?
Party primaries of the APC, the PDP, the LP were all televised. Why can't the court proceedings be televised, more so, when the courts are not bearing the costs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by KIDfurniture(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2023
God never disappoints : Buhari supporters most committed suicide . I won’t be surprised if TINUBU’s supporters commits suicides in various states. We just dey build dey go… apc supporters wey be out tenants go feel the heat.

nairalandkachy1:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-apc-inec-foot-drag-on-atikus-request-for-live-broadcast-of-tribunal-proceedings/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Larryndelaw: 6:30pm On May 09, 2023
They should thrash it out in court instead of PDP wailing for public sympathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Staphylococcus: 6:31pm On May 09, 2023
Lawyers will never make heaven.

They will extort Atiku and Peter, even when they know the outcome.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by patrickcollins: 6:32pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Where in this world have you seen court case like this televise live? Obidumb followers are senseless.
U read in the write up that Atiku pleaded for the proceedings to be televised instead of attacking Atikulates u are going south

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by broadman20: 6:33pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Nonsense request.

Hahahaha!

I thought you have been disturbing us here that you won the election?

What are you afraid of son of the devil?

People like you are also working against jamb use of computer to write the exam.

Stone age idoits occupying public space.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by kaludestiny10(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2023
A clean heart fears no fall.
ItooWorWor:

Nonsense request.

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Johnsolajayone: 6:36pm On May 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Nonsense request.

What are you hiding, no smoke without fire. if they are not afraid of anything, then allow it....

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by kaludestiny10(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2023
Abi o
Anyiamaka:

Why?
Party primaries of the APC, the PDP, the LP were all televised. Why can't the court proceedings be televised, more so, when the courts are not bearing the costs?

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Shikini: 6:39pm On May 09, 2023
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings by Gloria303(f): 6:44pm On May 09, 2023
We shall make it one day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.