Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,769 members, 7,879,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory (39083 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by sta1: 8:32am On May 10, 2023
This govenor has such a kind-looking face.

Incidentally, is mother was Igbo, does that mean that Davido is a quarter Igbo?
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2023
You conducted an election where you used an electronic gadget to transmit results .....

The electronic gadget worked very well for two sides ( house of Reps and Senate seats) but refused to work when tried in Presidential election the same day ooo......lols

We are very far away from being civilised and developed in Nigeria .....

Congrats to Adeleke abeg.....
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by schegun(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:
iRev or no IRev, the major issue in that case was over-voting and that's totally wrong. Allowing over-voting to continue means allowing INEC to negatively influence the process.

The judiciary should start calling for a rerun in places where there's over-voting so know the true winners of guber elections. Where this may not apply is in presidential elections.

Congratulations to Adeleke. I hope stakeholders learn from all this.
That's true but if your opponent over voted for you in your stronghold to use against you at the tribunal.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Emperor5(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2023
I think national assembly should pass a bill to regulate the activities of Inec, there should be consequence to announcement of over vote, acceptance of bribe and partisan politics among the Inec official.
All the Inec official is partisan this made them to compromise whether financial inducement or not.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by onuman: 8:55am On May 10, 2023
soojar:

Point of correction, IREV is not for electronic transmission of result but rather result viewing portal.

The IREV is good to resolve cases like this when someone will sit down somewhere to write results, when you compare such result sheets with what was uploaded from polling unit then you have a case

But IREV is not electronic transmission of result

We learn everyday.

Did you read me write that iRev is a transmission means?
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Antimandatethie(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2023
Topman97:

Well noted points but Wetin tribalism get to do with this particular topic? Nigeria will always be a tribalistic country because we were never meant to be one country. Na one foolish white man from London come amalgamate people wey get nothing in common talk say we must be one Nigeria.

Plain truth
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Antimandatethie(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2023
BabaO2:

You, your tribe and your candidate started the tribalism card. Stop acting as a detribalised person after the tribal politics you started consumed you. You always wanted your competitors to play an own goal against themselves otherwise they are cowards or tribalist.

Stop saying rubbish... Stop being a dulllarrd and a clueless human being.

am not talking about useless politics mugu... Am talking about our personal life... Stop wailing for useless politicians lets wail for our dear nation not for some gullible and bastard politians,
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Antimandatethie(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2023
Princedapace:

Lol, na blqck man u dey ask such questions? Black man swims and drinks tribalism.
Actually, tribalism is a global thing. Americans protect their interests more than that of others.
What these Europeans did was establish a system of govt that helped reduced the effects of tribalism in their society. Which means that they created nations across Europe along their tribal lines.
And where there are more major tribes, Europens ran a system of govt that prohibit unitary system of govt where one tribe can rule over the other tribes absolutely.
This is what black people have failed to fix across Africa. That is the core issue.

I don't even know why blqck man thinks he is wise, but to be truthfull blqckman is one of the dumbest man alive.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by BabaO2: 9:53am On May 10, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Stop saying rubbish... Stop being a dulllarrd and a clueless human being.

am not talking about useless politics mugu... Am talking about our personal life... Stop wailing for useless politicians lets wail for our dear nation not for some gullible and bastard politians,
Deal with it. You are haunted.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Antimandatethie(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2023
LAFOCUZY:

Thanks. Let's keep preaching this message, with the hope that many will open their eyes and see the vane and evil of tribalism, religious and language differences.

Politician, deceitful, and incompetent people with unhealthy ambition exploit this all the time and it works.

Stop tribalism
Stop ethnic bigotry
Stop religious fanaticism
Stop ! Stop !! Stop!!!

Yes Lets try to stop thhis evil act.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Dozie32(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2023
tishbite42:

No be only hin papa, my own too.
That's his biggest regret in life

Chai it's well
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Princedapace(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2023
Antimandatethie:

I don't even know why blqck man thinks he is wise, but to be truthfull blqckman is one of the dumbest man alive.

No be lie. We are very dumb and extremely dumb grin.
There is no way u can have a successful society where there are major tribes running unitary system of govt. It causes chaos.
No tribe wants to be ruled over.
This is a strong issue affecting Nigeria. U can't have up to 4 major tribes running under a unitary system of govt. Won't work.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Antimandatethie(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2023
Princedapace:

No be lie. We are very dumb and extremely dumb grin.
There is no way u can have a successful society where there are major tribes running unitary system of govt. It causes chaos.
No tribe wants to be ruled over.
This is a strong issue affecting Nigeria. U can't have up to 4 major tribes running under a unitary system of govt. Won't work.

Shits do happen in societies bcuz tribalism has the upper hand.

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by soojar(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2023
onuman:

Did you read me write that iRev is a transmission means?

I guess I misinterpreted you then. This is what you wrote that made me say that;

Million more people trooped to register and vote because of INEC vow to use the electronic transmission systems in real time to convey vote results from polling booth to the iREV portal.

Because INEC never said they were going to do electronic transmission of results, in fact there was no provision for that as BVAS is for accreditation only while IREV is for result viewing only based on uploaded copy of result sheets.

As I said, I guess I missed your point

We learn everyday
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Never4getU: 11:29am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:
iRev or no IRev, the major issue in that case was over-voting and that's totally wrong. Allowing over-voting to continue means allowing INEC to negatively influence the process.

The judiciary should start calling for a rerun in places where there's over-voting so know the true winners of guber elections. Where this may not apply is in presidential elections.

Congratulations to Adeleke. I hope stakeholders learn from all this.

Don't mind them shouting victory if tomorrow now the same thing didn't favor them they call judiciary all manners of names

Only wat favors them is correct but when it goes south na zoo stupid people
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by crowther15(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Arise tv is the worst of bunch otitoju is human after all but anyone Putin Arise up there is just one mother fuckin bias person.. as for obi he is going no where and get used to tinubu as president till 2027... If u really care about real fact u should be calling channels TV not Arise tv parading one one of the worst tv anchors of these world... Rufai..
Who mentioned Obi now? It is apparent you know the truth, but usual you're painting the white with black
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Asswipemod: 1:52pm On May 10, 2023
seunmsg:

No.

😝😝😝😝😝😝 Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2023
crowther15:

Who mentioned Obi now? It is apparent you know the truth, but usual you're painting the white with black
which truth... Arise TV is worse.. abati is PDP apologist even though he is better than rufai who's a LP apologist
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Sonn(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2023
Antimandatethie:
I personally, pity nigerians let just
look at, our selves in the Mirror,
and ask ourself are we getting
anybetter in this country, many
have perished just to make this
country presentable and
cherishable, can we come as a
nation, and aks our selves where,
tribalism is taking us to?
you made a very reasonable and sensible comment, the hatred and tribalism is killing the country but most of us doesn't care because of personal gain, i have decided to only come here to read comments and pass because hatred and tribalism had taken over every space in Nigeria, God help us!
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Antimandatethie(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2023
Sonn:
you made a very reasonable and sensible comment, the hatred and tribalism is killing the country but most of us doesn't care because of personal gain, i have decided to only come here to read comments and pass because hatred and tribalism had taken over every space in Nigeria, God help us!

Plain truth bruh... Am sorry to say this but 90% of nigerian perents have failed woefully in upbringing their kids... The all have upperhand in causing this tribalism and hatred, the could have averted this.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Spandau: 8:29pm On May 10, 2023
seunmsg:

No.

What's up, Amigo. You miss me?
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by greggng: 2:36am On May 11, 2023
sreamsense:
The victory here is not for Adeleke but for INEC which Adeleke was just a beneficiary. INEC tried to defend her integrity and Adeleke that was earlier announced as winner as not being a mistake. With this win for INEC which Adeleke has benefited, it means INEC will also win presidential court case of which Tinubu will be beneficiary like that of Adeleke. INEC will like to defend her integrity by dwelling on Bvas data source which will favour INEC and Tinubu. The remaining personal charges against Tinubu holds no water. INEC/Adeleke winning in Osun means Obi will loose because court will rule in favour of INEC like that of Osun

We cannot predict the supreme court ..They will.look at the facts before arriving at the judgement ...There is nothing wrong in going to court ...infact is the best alternative ...the worse is what is happening in Sudan. Even if tinubu ended up winning at the supreme court, it will clear some issues raised by atiku and obi ...ie the issue of the 25 percent vote from Abuja...The supreme Court need to state in clea4 terms what thst provision is all about ....it will help deepen the knowledge of Nigerians with respect to our constitution . There is another issue of dual citizen ship ...The supreme court will also enlighten us about what the constitution says about the eligibility of a candidate with dual citizenship.

Finally ,the supreme court need to clear us on the provision of the electoral laws that mandate inec to upload result on the irev immediately after the election ...Anything short of real time upload will give room to fraud...

We will.learn alot from this case ...Anything van happen I the tribunal but the supreme court will have the final say . Everyone saw how Peter side of apc defeated wike at the tribunal, went further to defeat him at the appeal court ...finally lost put at the supreme court ...The supreme court will always be the.hope of the common man ..
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by sreamsense: 8:49am On May 11, 2023
greggng:

We cannot predict the supreme court ..They will.look at the facts before arriving at the judgement ...There is nothing wrong in going to court ...infact is the best alternative ...the worse is what is happening in Sudan. Even if tinubu ended up winning at the supreme court, it will clear some issues raised by atiku and obi ...ie the issue of the 25 percent vote from Abuja...The supreme Court need to state in clea4 terms what thst provision is all about ....it will help deepen the knowledge of Nigerians with respect to our constitution . There is another issue of dual citizen ship ...The supreme court will also enlighten us about what the constitution says about the eligibility of a candidate with dual citizenship.

Finally ,the supreme court need to clear us on the provision of the electoral laws that mandate inec to upload result on the irev immediately after the election ...Anything short of real time upload will give room to fraud...

We will.learn alot from this case ...Anything van happen I the tribunal but the supreme court will have the final say . Everyone saw how Peter side of apc defeated wike at the tribunal, went further to defeat him at the appeal court ...finally lost put at the supreme court ...The supreme court will always be the.hope of the common man ..
There is no problem in learning, but the problem is whether obidients even have minds to learn from history at all? 25% cases had been determined before in the past and we know how it ended. There is no ambiguity in it at all; instant uploading and other related issues had been determined before and even in latest Osun judgement, but obidients don't have minds to learn until they are disgraced.

Obi has no strong case in his submission because some of these cases had been determined before for whosoever is interested to learn. INEC will win his own side of case like that of Osun which will favour Tinubu like it favoured Adeleke while other remaining personal cases against Tinubu will be thrown out because some of these cases had been determined before for who cares to learn. Obi case is just a mere academic excersice. We are all watching
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by greggng: 8:57am On May 11, 2023
sreamsense:

There is no problem in learning, but the problem is whether obidients even have minds to learn from history at all? 25% cases had been determined before in the past and we know how it ended. There is no ambiguity in it at all; instant uploading and other related issues had been determined before and even in latest Osun judgement, but obidients don't have minds to learn until they are disgraced.

Obi has no strong case in his submission because some of these cases had been determined before for whosoever is interested to learn. INEC will win his own side of case like that of Osun which will favour Tinubu like it favoured Adeleke while other remaining personal cases against Tinubu will be thrown out because some of these cases had been determined before for who cares to learn. Obi case is just a mere academic excersice. We are all watching

This is why I.like good conversation
Can you pls give me evidence of a case where it was decided in the past...like I told you I.am here to learn .
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by sreamsense: 11:20am On May 11, 2023
greggng:

This is why I.like good conversation
Can you pls give me evidence of a case where it was decided in the past...like I told you I.am here to learn .
You just said you are here to learn, then Google is your friend and not your enemy. I have no useful time to waste on any obidient because they are like one way traffic. They are like headless mobs as Soludo/Soyinka described them. When there is no head, where is the brain to receive learning? Did they not believe ANAP/Bantupage predictions until they were disgraced. Explaining to obidients and obi-idiots among them is like trying to fill basket with water.

I better use my valuable time to pursue other profitable ventures than trying to lecture headless mobs that one doesn't know where the brain is located to measure the capacity and quality of information it can process. If you can open Nairaland with your phone or laptop, then all resources required to learn via Google are endlessly available to you, try to do the needful by research and also listen to what some top lawyers like Falana said regarding that and if you are not satisfying with your findings, no problem; grap your popcons, eat and wait for final judgement so you can learn in hard way after Obi case is thrown out for lack of merit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak / Ibrahim Yar'adua Graduates From London University / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.