Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,035 members, 7,976,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:17 PM

His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement (372 Views)

Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) / Why Tribunal Sacked Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement by press9jatv: 6:17pm On May 09, 2023
HIS EXCELLENCY'S GOVERNOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE RESPONSE TO SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT

TODAY IS AN HISTORIC LANDMARK IN THE HISTORY OF OSUN POLITICS;

TODAY IS THE DAY OUR GOD ORDAINED TO STAMP HIS AUTHORITY AS THE OWNER AND GIVER OF POWER;

TODAY IS THAT MOMENT WHEN THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE ORDAINED BY GOD SURVIVES THE ANTI-MASSES PLOT OF POWERFUL FORCES;

WE THEREFORE CELEBRATE GOD ALMIGHTY, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH;

WE DEDICATE TODAY'S VICTORY TO HIM, AS WE FINALLY ASSUME THE GOVERNORSHIP OF THIS GREAT STATE OF LIVING SPRING;

STATE POWER IS OF GOD AND HE BESTOWS IT ON WHOEVER HE WILLS - I WILL REMAIN GOD DRIVEN, DIVINELY INSPIRED GOVERNING WITH THE FEAR OF GOD;

OUR GOVERNORSHIP IS AN AFFIRMATION THAT A GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE IS POSSIBLE;

OUR VICTORY IS A TESTIMONY THAT PEOPLE'S WILL BACKED BY DIVINE WILL CAN WITHSTAND AND SURVIVE PLOTS OF ANTI-DEMOCRATIC ELEMENTS;

I MUST THEREFORE EXPRESS MY HEARTFELT APPRECIATION TO GREAT PEOPLE OF OSUN STATE FOR YOUR DEEP SUPPORT. ON BEHALF OF MY FAMILY AND PARTY, I SAY THANK YOU;

TO THE JUDICIARY, OSUN HAS EMERGED AS A MORAL COMPASS, AFFIRMING THE INTEGRITY OF MY LORD JUSTICES;

YOUR AFFIRMATION FOR TRUTH AND PEOPLE'S WILL CONSOLIDATES AND STRENGTHENS OUR DEMOCRACY. ON BEHALF OF OSUN PEOPLE, WE APPRECIATE YOU AND WE ADORE YOUR LOVE FOR JUSTICE AND EQUITY;

TO ALL STAKEHOLDERS IN THE OSUN PROJECT, BE ASSURED THAT THE REVALIDATION OF OUR MANDATE IS A CHALLENGE, A CALL TO DUTY, A FRESH DEMAND FOR MORE DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY;

I COMMIT MYSELF TO AN EVEN MORE EXPANDED DELIVERY OF GOOD GOVERNANCE; IN ME, YOU WILL FIND A TRULY PRO-PEOPLE GOVERNOR;

I SEEK SUPPORT AND COOPERATION OF ALL OSUN RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY AFFILIATIONS. THIS IS OUR STATE AND WE MUST JOIN HANDS TO DEVELOP IT;

MY SPECIAL APPRECIATION GOES TO MY FAMILY, MY BROTHER, MY SISTER. YOU ARE ALL MY STRONG PILLAR OF SUPPORT;

TO ALL IMOLE AND PDP SUPPORTERS LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY, OUR VICTORY IS VALIDATED. THANKS FOR STAND.

Re: His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement by press9jatv: 6:18pm On May 09, 2023
More pictures below

Re: His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement by press9jatv: 6:19pm On May 09, 2023
More pics. Meanwhile, Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke responding to the Supreme Court of justice judgement today affirming his victories in the July 16th, 2022 governorship election

Video link
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/-TGnjx3W63g

Re: His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement by christejames(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2023
Imole tide!

The will of the people stood!
Re: His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement by Massiveglory: 6:29pm On May 09, 2023
Congrats to the people's Governor.
The people's president Peter obi is coming.
The jaye go epic..
Re: His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement by Flick490(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulations to the Dancing senator. I hope you don't disappoint your people?
Re: His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement by PROPHETmichael: 6:40pm On May 09, 2023
Indeed, this is a testament to the fact that you can dance your way to victory for through singing and dancing of the senator, the political walls of Jericho in APC fell down flat.
Re: His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement by press9jatv: 7:01pm On May 09, 2023
Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal
Re: His Excellency's Governor Ademola Adeleke Response To Supreme Court Judgement by fergie001: 7:06pm On May 09, 2023
press9jatv:
Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal
You deserve some reward from Imole ooo.

You have been dogged since 2018....... Another Congrats to you!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Land For Sale In Lagos / Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George / ‘Shutting Stations Normal Blackmail By Subsidy Cartel’ - Shehu Sanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.