Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others (14709 Views)

PDP Crisis: Stakeholders Move To Reconcile Atiku, Wike, Others / Buni: Osinbajo, Governors Begin Talks As Fear Grips APC / 2023: Fani-Kayode, Four PDP Governors Begin Talks With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by ivolt: 12:57pm On May 10, 2023
Psalmistproject:

What use is wike to anyone after this month He has to put his house together. APC slots never even reach their stakeholders let alone wike. So wike needs PDP now more than ever. It's called carrot and stick tactics.

Rob them then follow back yard to come and beg them.

What does Wike needs PDP for, you refused to say.
What can PDP offer anybody at this time?
Absolutely nothing.

PDP will be the one begging Wike who was their cash cow from 2015 to 2022.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by DMerciful(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2023
Wike too doesn't believe in equity and fairness!
Bluntemperor:

True!
Let Atiku also leave the Party and rest in Dubai -for he too is part of the major problems there!
For a man who doesn't believe in Fairness, Equity and Justice - only to be telling you that he married from different tribes is just begging the question!
-If he believes otherwise just ask him- why he could not see reason for impossing himself ( as a Northerner Presidential Candidate) and using Ayu as Chairman ( as a Northerner) too!
Anyway,PDP is dead on arrival,is a Chop I Chop Party.
They fooled Nigeria for 17yrs, without any Infrastructures! I beg make Una park somewhere!
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by Nicenixon: 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Can you really be this dumb?

He has lost national control courtesy of Tinibu's reward for cheating with more cheating. He's of no use to any politician now. You can see how APC as a house is even jostling slots not wanting to even smell the name wike around their house. On the home front, if you think wike will hold Rivers to Ransom as tinubu did to Lagos after leaving seat you are joking.

If eventually bat gets to rule, he will ensure to completely decapitate wike into pieces until he ran away for exile because leaving wike to roam freely is like trying to sleep next to a viper.

You only need to sit and watch how efcc makes wike a national project. The aim is just to strip him of any money he could use to pose a threat.

So what options do you think wike has? He will first try to amend things with Atiku cos he needs Atiku more now than Atiku needs him. He's of no use anymore to anyone as he's leaving. He has done his worst to Atiku so there nothing as a finger more he can do to Atiku or PDP.

But if obi gets in eventually, he will get a soft landing. This is because of Obi's ideology of leadership above discipline.

If you don't get this political dynamics please go to the kitchen and join your mother to cook and leave pragmatism to the adults.
false analogy, keep giving yourself hope. You think Wike is dumb to get in bed with Tinubu with having a secret deal and Tinubu is someone who honours deal, not a backstabber. Atiku is very very very useless to Wike for now, he has no influence on national politics but only party politics and he won't be able to do a damn thing to Wike.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by Olumeme: 1:10pm On May 10, 2023
This people are very funny.

Wike should just forget anything national politics in PDP. Yes, he can hold River state tight but his actions during the last elections shows that he ca never be trusted. Even the people he worked for cannot trust him.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by Emola12(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2023
After dey disappointed him finish God punish Dem all
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by alimiadedayo1: 2:05pm On May 10, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Wike and his G5 have achieved their aim which is to stop Atiku at all cost. What therefore is left to reconcile? Is this not the true definition of medicine after death?
Anyway, my man,
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR
The Jagaban Borgu
Are-Ago of Egbaland
Agbaakin of Ijeshaland
Asiwaju of Lagos
Iyelawei of Gbaramatu Kingdom
Dike Di Ora Nma of Igboland
Gbobaniyi of Ile-Oluji etc
remains the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria till 2031 by the grace of the Almighty God.
mind you it was not wike and G 5 that stop Atiku..It was Peter obi, in all the states if not only oyo state, the governors lost to Peter obi and even wike had to rig and manipulate in favour of Tinubu in order to win.. And all the governors lost their senatorial bid except the same makinde
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by famology(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2023
PDP is finished
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by AwkaFinest: 5:52pm On May 10, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

mind you it was not wike and G 5 that stop Atiku..It was Peter obi, in all the states if not only oyo state, the governors lost to Peter obi and even wike had to rig and manipulate in favour of Tinubu in order to win.. And all the governors lost their senatorial bid except the same makinde

So Wike also lost his senatorial bid?

For your knowledge, Wike's handpicked candidates won their senatorial seats.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by alimiadedayo1: 8:30pm On May 10, 2023
AwkaFinest:

So Wike also lost his senatorial bid?

For your Wike's handpicked candidates won their senatorial seats.
you are saying another thing entirely.. apart from oyo state did the G5 governors deliver their state to APC and did they know not all lost their senatorial bid
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by Illegal1(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Wikes gamble on the good favors of escoBAT has failed woefully hence he's jittery and sending people to now reconcile him with Atiku. His only hope lieS with Obi nwannem smiley

let him confess openly on how he conducted the worst election rigging of our time to favor tinubu. Once OBI is sworn in, he will not be hanged by the balls at least 7years in kirikiri will be fair.

omoh........wetin u smoke?
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by Illegal1(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2023
WorldRichest:

I think you need a psychiatric evaluation. Wike's camp won both the Presidential and the Governorship election, so what are you talking about? Are losing your memory at this early age of yours?

omoh......i wonder
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by AwkaFinest: 5:19am On May 11, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are saying another thing entirely.. apart from oyo state did the G5 governors deliver their state to APC and did they know not all lost their senatorial bid

APC won Rivers. When you say all, you say half the truth. Makinde and Wike never ran for Senate. Makinde was reelected as governor, Wike never went for any elective position after losing at the PDP primaries, but he made sure all his anointed candidates win their senatorial seats.
So when you say all, I wonder how 3 out of 5 became all.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by AwkaFinest: 5:23am On May 11, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

Yes Obi did reduce the vote of Atiku, G5 did as well. Only Enugu, Abia and to some extent Benue had no control over their state votes. These 3 all supported the obidient movement, which bit them in the end. Oyo and Rivers played the game to the fullest and delivered for APC.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by Ofunaofu: 5:24am On May 11, 2023
WorldRichest:

I think you need a psychiatric evaluation. Wike's camp won both the Presidential and the Governorship election, so what are you talking about? Are losing your memory at this early age of yours?

Are you making sense with this your submission.

What do you mean by wike camp won both the presidential and governorship election.

Put it explicitly that wike rigged the election for APC in the presidential. Simple!
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by maxzzo1(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2023
Foolish Atiku
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by oyatz(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2023
abbasajao:
Reconciliation is of no use again. I do not expect Atiku to contest in the next general election.

Tambuwal is warming-up for 2027, hence the need to re-build the PDP
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by alimiadedayo1: 4:27pm On May 11, 2023
AwkaFinest:

APC won Rivers. When you say all, you say half the truth. Makinde and Wike never ran for Senate. Makinde was reelected as governor, Wike never went for any elective position after losing at the PDP primaries, but he made sure all his anointed candidates win their senatorial seats.
So when you say all, I wonder how 3 out of 5 became all.
why are u deviate from the context.. what I said was that it was not G-5 that made PDP to loose but Peter obi and buttress it with fact that except river state(even though Peter obi won but wike rigged for APC) and oyo state who won his rebid.. The remaining governor lost their state to LP party and their senatorial bid and ortom lost his state to APC.. so governors who cannot save themselves except makinde will now save the party. Even though the governors that lost their respective state supported PDP.. THEY will loose to Peter obi as of that time, Peter obi is south south south east movement which nothing can stop him.. why did okowa who was the vice presidential candidate of PDP lost his state to obi? you should use your common sense
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by honeyB2018: 6:39pm On May 11, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-governors-begin-move-to-reconcile-atiku-with-wike-makinde-others/

There shouldn't be any reconciliation between Atiku and the members of the G-5. The did has been done, without them , PDP came second, and if things work out well, Atiku may as well win at the tribunal or the Supreme Court. Everybody has their day of reward. Alhaji Ardo, who worked against PDP, is now lamenting about Buhari's neglect of him, Amaech's place in APC, is gone with the winds, lots of people, who left PDP, in 2015,to form APC, are today biting their fingers.
Let Wike and his cohorts go, after 8yrs of been without power, PDP is still strong and standing, it can also do without them.
I'm proud of PDP.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by AwkaFinest: 11:06pm On May 11, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

why are u deviate from the context.. what I said was that it was not G-5 that made PDP to loose but Peter obi and buttress it with fact that except river state(even though Peter obi won but wike rigged for APC) and oyo state who won his rebid.. The remaining governor lost their state to LP party and their senatorial bid and ortom lost his state to APC.. so governors who cannot save themselves except makinde will now save the party. Even though the governors that lost their respective state supported PDP.. THEY will loose to Peter obi as of that time, Peter obi is south south south east movement which nothing can stop him.. why did okowa who was the vice presidential candidate of PDP lost his state to obi? you should use your common sense

I never deviated from any context, I'm only clarifying your comment. In your comment you made it look as if all the other G5 governors failed besides Makinde.
You made it look like Wike ran for a senatorial seat and failed.

Whether Atiku wins or Obi wins or Tinubu wins, all I'm saying is, don't allow your emotions to becloud your thinking. You need a clear mind in order to make a clear comment.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by alimiadedayo1: 11:20pm On May 11, 2023
AwkaFinest:

I never deviated from Amy context, I'm only clarifying your comment. In your comment you made it look as if all the other G5 governors failed besides Makinde.
You made it look like Wike ran for a senatorial seat and failed.

Whether Atiku wins or Obi wins or Tinubu wins, all I'm saying is, don't allow your emotions to becloud your thinking. You need a clear mind in order to make a clear comment.
you are the one allowing emotions to blindfold your level of intelligence..That is why sometimes you need to read what people type before you open you big mouth to reply or apply your common sense to digest and understand what the person is saying
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by AwkaFinest: 6:32am On May 12, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are the one allowing emotions to blindfold your level of intelligence..That is why sometimes you need to read what people type before you open you big mouth to reply or apply your common sense to digest and understand what the person is saying

I can see, people like you have normalize lies. It's now a way of life for you.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by alimiadedayo1: 11:59pm On May 14, 2023
AwkaFinest:

I can see, people like you have normalize lies. It's now a way of life for you.
just like they way u did.. but you are not blind to check my comments instead of here saying gibberish that is tantamount to nothing
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by KanwuliaExtra: 12:45am On May 15, 2023
Please, they should not reconcile o.
I like it like this.
Re: PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others by orisa37: 8:49am On May 15, 2023
VERY GOOD IDEA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) / Enugu Sate Celebrates Nigeria At 59 / Fact Check: Crude Oil Never Sold For $100 Per Barrel Under Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.