Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man (762 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / Man Sues Fiancee For Calling Off Wedding / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father (2) (3) (4)

I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man by NewsGuy22: 6:29am On May 10, 2023
I’ve Courted My Fiancee for 5 Yrs and by the Grace of God I Have Never Touched Her Hand

A Nigerian man, Eyo Okon Edet, revealed that he has courted his fiancee, Blessing Donatus Brown, for 5 years and has never touched her hand as a result of God who kept his heart from lustful needs. The couple is ready to wed on May 20, 2023, in Calabar, Cross River State.

SEE PHOTOS & DETAILS HERE
Re: I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:35am On May 10, 2023
Weyrey grin
That's your business.
I don't have issues with no-sex until marriage but don't be unfortunate to agree to that terms with any girl EXCEPT IF SHE'S A TESTED AND CONFIRMED VIRGIN.
99.9999 of girl that insists on the terms, especially the ones with more than 1 body will codedly be having sex with some other guys AND YOU'LL BE THE FOOL!

DON'T BE A FOOL!
DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS.

As a girl, if you're not a virgin, you don't have a right to ask a guy to agree to those terms.
If you don't want sex until marriage and you're not a virgin, don't go or agree to go into a relationship!
Period.

Re: I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man by yinkus6750(m): 6:38am On May 10, 2023
Hope she's a virgin ?
Else your not touching her will make you a stupid man, cos she has been touched and likely the touching continued while you were untouching her.

Re: I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man by garriAndsugar: 7:02am On May 10, 2023
That man must be handless or a chronic liar
Re: I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man by Macmilla(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2023
NewsGuy22:
I’ve Courted My Fiancee for 5 Yrs and by the Grace of God I Have Never Touched Her Hand

A Nigerian man, Eyo Okon Edet, revealed that he has courted his fiancee, Blessing Donatus Brown, for 5 years and has never touched her hand as a result of God who kept his heart from lustful needs. The couple is ready to wed on May 20, 2023, in Calabar, Cross River State.

While the olodo is there forming no sex before marriage, another man is busy drilling for crude oil in her pussycat. Ndi eriri eri.
Re: I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man by arantess: 9:34am On May 10, 2023
NewsGuy22:

I pray he gets what he's hoping for

To marry virgin is the standard, no cap
Re: I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man by Paulianfa(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2023
5 years?

A Confused World Were Humans(females) Wish They Are Other Creatures / .. / I Think I Have A Mental Illness