Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,607 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa (3103 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by plaindealer: 8:38am On May 10, 2023
May 29: Aisha Buhari takes Remi Tinubu on tour of Aso Rock villa

Ahead of May 29 inauguration day, First Lady Aisha Buhari has taken her successor and wife of President-Elect, Mrs Oluremi Tinubu on tour of Aso presidential villa where she and her husband will reside for the next four years.

Aisha’s husband, President Muhammadu Buhari will hand over to President-Elect Bola Tinubu on May 29, in line with the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria

The tour of the outgoing and incoming First Lady on Tuesday was therefore intended to familiarise the incoming first family with the Aso Rock presidential villa.

Aisha and Remi visited some strategic areas of the official residence of the Presidential family in the Aso Rock Villa during the tour, including the Glass House which she described as a transitional home of the first family.

She said the glass house is specifically meant for presidents during a transition period.

Journalists were not allowed access to some parts of the building during the tour.

Buhari said:”the highly secured residential area of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is strictly to serve as an accomodation for the President and members of the family,” she said.

She said that the glass house is a transit accomodation for outgoing presidents to pave way for necessary renovations on the main house for the incoming president and his family.

Responding, Tinubu expressed appreciation to the first lady for the warm reception accorded her.

Tinubu promised to work tirelessly for the benefit of all Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by LeoDeKing: 8:40am On May 10, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by God1000(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2023
Nothing lasts forever, let's see how Tinubu's wife will behave with her new title.

Whether she will be a termagant or unifier.
Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by plaindealer: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
The world is moving on while some losers are still busy looking inside bush for mandate.

Life no balance at all..

grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by XY23: 8:48am On May 10, 2023
plaindealer:
The world is moving on while some losers are still busy looking inside bush for mandate.

Life no balance at all..

grin grin

8 years after the calamity of 2015, Nigerians have not moved on. Many were casualties many more have been stucked, including some people you might know. Wisdom cures CORNfusion.

8 Likes

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by SadiqBabaSani: 8:50am On May 10, 2023
XY23:

8 years after the calamity of 2015, Nigerians have not moved on. Many were casualties many more have been stucked, including some people you might know. Wisdom cures CORNfusion.
gbam

3 Likes

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by plaindealer: 8:51am On May 10, 2023
XY23:

Confine your pandora wailing and lamentation to yourself, whatever calamity you see is limited to you and your kind, not the rest of Nigeria.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by EKONGKING: 8:56am On May 10, 2023
Where is Obi's wife . Instead of standing by her husband when he is fighting a court case ,she just disappeared.

Has pa@dora obi packaged his wife to Panama like he has done with his stolen cash .

Obidents where is yes daddy's wife.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Parachoko: 9:06am On May 10, 2023
Aisha Buhari stood behind Asiwaju

She supported Asiwaju more than Buhari sef

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Jakpon: 9:07am On May 10, 2023
EKONGKING:
Where is Obi's wife . Instead of standing by her husband when he fighting a court case ,she just disappeared.

Has pa@dora obi packaged his wife to Panama like he has done with his stolen cash .

Thought provoking question. We all saw the role Remi Tinubu played towards her husbands electoral success. The same with Seyi Tinubu who was always with his father in the 'field' during the campaign. Can the same be said of Obi's wife and his son?
While Obidient were busy shouting elupee on sosha media, Peter Obi's son was busy flexing in America.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by YouandiAllofus: 9:32am On May 10, 2023
Y

3 Likes

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by donbachi(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2023
"On tour"
Keys wey obi go soon collect

3 Likes

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Houseontherock1: 9:38am On May 10, 2023
Life goes on...but some people will patiently wait for their lost mandate for the next 8 years undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Throwback: 9:50am On May 10, 2023
Nigeria has moved on and anticipating the delivery of effective governance by the Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration.

Those who have not moved on are reminded of their alien status in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Throwback: 9:52am On May 10, 2023
donbachi:
"On tour"
Keys wey obi go soon collect

Obi don collect already.

Make e continue dey chop the breakfast wey Tinubu serve am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by SOSinNigeria: 9:54am On May 10, 2023
Lol, these ones are just deceiving themselves. Anyways, they should enjoy the views for now because the drug lord and his family won't be there!

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by slimfit1(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2023
Throwback:
Nigeria has moved on and anticipating the delivery of effective governance by the Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration.

Those who have not moved on are reminded of their alien status in Nigeria.

Would you move on if your neighbour stole your car and put a new plate number, answer this question politely. We can only move on when we see the original results my friend.

1 Like

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by adekolaelect(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2023
Where are the Mandate Finders ? If they can recover it from Aso Rock . I congratulate Mrs Temi the first lady in the Town .
Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by JAMO84: 9:56am On May 10, 2023
We are already looking forward to may 29, while the 3rd place sore losers are looking for imaginary stolen manhood.
Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by SOSinNigeria: 9:56am On May 10, 2023
EKONGKING:
Where is Obi's wife . Instead of standing by her husband when he fighting a court case ,she just disappeared.

See mumu questions, so Obi should bring his entire family to the court room?

Olodos supporting a criminal drug lord.

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Throwback: 9:57am On May 10, 2023
slimfit1:

Would you move on if your neighbour stole your car and put a new plate number, answer this question politely.

It means I bought the car and I have my receipt for the purchase.

That is different to me and my neighbour bidding for a car, and after my neighbour won, I went to town lamenting that I was cheated for losing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by slimfit1(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2023
Throwback:

It means I bought the car and I have my receipt for the purchase.

That is different to me and my neighbour bidding for a car, and after my neighbour won, I went to town lamenting that I was cheated for losing.

Tinubu won because he was the highest bidder who paid for false results.

1 Like

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Flick490(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2023
Mandate that will soon be returned

1 Like

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Dafe20(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
gbam

E be like say one mod don delete that your thread on helinus🤷
Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by EKONGKING: 10:42am On May 10, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

See mumu questions, so Obi should bring his entire family to the court room?

Olodos supporting a criminal drug lord.

If ur manhood or mandate is stolen ,you must be in forefront supporting ur husband.
Tinubu wife is there right from campaign till now, while ur yes daddy wife disappeared.
Who will give a shoulder for obidients to cry?
slowpoke supporting thief who has hidden his cash in Panama.

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Throwback: 11:09am On May 10, 2023
slimfit1:

Tinubu won because he was the highest bidder who paid for false results.

Tinubu won because he exercised patience and put in the hard work both in his last political office as Governor and as a party builder.

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Herbiodun09: 11:25am On May 10, 2023
plaindealer:

Confine your pandora wailing and lamentation to yourself, whatever calamity you see is limited to you and your kind, not the rest of Nigeria.

Well said cheesy

1 Like

Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Orbhagbemi555: 11:27am On May 10, 2023
God1000:
Nothing lasts forever, let's see how Tinubu's wife will behave with her new title.

Whether she will be a termagant or unifier.
Kikiki 🤣😁😁 you don agree obi don loose
Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2023
Soldier Go Soldier Come, Barrack Remain.
Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by BigYash: 12:01pm On May 10, 2023
Fatiwoman Aisha Buhari
Re: May 29: Aisha Buhari Takes Remi Tinubu On Tour Of Aso Rock Villa by Remii(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2023
XY23:

not everyone retrogressed,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has It Gotten This Bad In The Country? / Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together / High Profile Nigerians Registered Twice – Jega !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.