Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:42 PM

How To Become An Instagram Baddie And Start Cashing Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become An Instagram Baddie And Start Cashing Out. (361 Views)

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / Am I Too Much For You? Hot Instagram Baddie Asks Fans / Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Instagram Baddie And Start Cashing Out. by RTID: 9:04am On May 10, 2023
How To Become An Instagram Baddie And Start Cashing Out.

1). At least, have iPhone Xr for taking pictures m

2). Have a friend who has an iPhone 11 at least, so the three cameras can be showing when you take mirror selfies.

3). Have plenty ashawo gowns.

4). Take pictures of you choking your neck, flaunting your ass, and sitting in position that reveals your inner thighs.

5). Have a few pictures where you were in a restaurant showcasing your meal with a glass of wine. Don't forget to wear ashawo gown.

6). If you are posting 5 pictures at once, don't forget to always make the last slide blurry.

7). You must invest in a good wig, because you don't want to look too cheap. If you don't have a good wig, borrow from a friend who has.

cool. Always share random stuff on your stories, like memes, motivational stuff and always repost Tunde Ednut.

9). Beg one skin care or butt enhancer brand to make you their ambassador.

10. Don't forget to put "disabled at 20k" on your bio

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs He Doesn't Like You Any More / What Can I Do To Help Her? / If You Ask Me To Choose Between Heaven And This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.