Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,037 members, 7,919,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:39 AM

How I Made My First $1000 Online As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First $1000 Online As A Student (283 Views)

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First $1000 Online As A Student by Kingdavey(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2023
GHOST WRITING

The Best Online Skill to start in 2023

Ghostwriting is the act of writing content (usually a book, article, or blog post) for someone else, who is then credited as the author of the work. In other words, a ghostwriter writes the content but does not receive any public recognition or credit for it. Instead, the client who hired the ghostwriter takes all the credit and retains ownership of the work.

Ghostwriting is a common practice in many industries, particularly in the publishing and entertainment industries. Many celebrities, politicians, and business leaders use ghostwriters to help them write their memoirs, speeches, and other written content.

The role of a ghostwriter can vary depending on the project and the client's needs. In some cases, the ghostwriter may be heavily involved in the research and development of the content, while in other cases, they may simply be responsible for organizing the client's existing ideas and materials into a coherent and well-written piece. Ultimately, the goal of a ghostwriter is to help the client achieve their desired outcome, whether that's publishing a book or delivering a successful speech.

Anyone can be a ghostwriter;
A student
A stay at home mum
Nysc corper
Even if you have a 9-5 job
A writer

Anyone can even if you have no writing skill, you can be a ghostwriter.
If you want to get started as a Ghostwriter, chat me up on WhatsApp ( 09042449581 - Coach David ) for free, and I will show you how to start earning in dollars.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ondo State Postal Codes? (search For All Postal Codes Under Ondo State) / My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) / IT Business: Profitable News Website Or Blog With Multiple Income Streams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.