Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

"Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" (4673 Views)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags / Marriage Is Not For Small Boys! !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 10, 2023
Truthsoldier:

You're both an agbaya and an Ode

Agbaya means a fool that is elderly..that's why I recommend 'ode' for her

Someone like tinubu now you can call him an agbaya ehen.
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Ceenachi: 1:17pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See this kid , if you don't behave yourself I'll deal with you. Nansense

Ndi dealer grin grin
You don't have sense cos if you have you won't call someone you don't know kids

Agbaya don't mention me again mak sango no strike you and your useless phone you use in typing KIDS tongue

Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

Ndi dealer grin grin
You don't have sense cos if you have you won't call someone you don't know kids

Agbaya don't mention me again mak sango no strike you and your useless phone you use in typing KIDS tongue

Drop your location and see if you won't be picked and dealt with
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Pwetty2(f): 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
obviously a small boy
Omihanifa:
Prostitute
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by myami: 1:34pm On May 10, 2023
BigYash:
Olosho don drop qoute. Na why yahoo boys dey use them plus cheesy Walking corpses forming slay queens. grin
Must you live in lekki as a lady? Na you no get money,na you wan stay lekki,dey find married man when you go scatter his home. Idiota
are there cheap gals in lekki? I can fúck with no shishi
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Gerrard59(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2023
To be fair, she is right. The cost of living is higher in Lekki than in Zamfara or Cross River. It is the reason salaries are higher in Lekki compared to those places. Ditto for house rents and associated costs related to general necessities of life. This is elementary economics.

P.S. Relationships have been transactional ab initio, so the term "true love" does not exist.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:38pm On May 10, 2023
Rayban25:

Why are you using 'agbaya' ?

She is not old...use 'ode' instead.

She's old..

Evening newspaper no be beans
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 10, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

She's old..

Evening newspaper no be beans

Are you people really rating that brat forming elder on nairaland? Tor.
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Caleb15(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2023
Cyril44:
IF U NO GET MONEY HIDE YOUR FACE,,,,, I HIDE MY FACE

Make another man pikin run your man
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Abolodje: 6:52am On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you a small boy? Why are you pained
He might be a small boy but you yourself no get levels so sit this one out amotekun babe.
No dey claim big babe e no show for your body cos if e didn’t dey, e didn’t dey.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Ogechi98: 7:03am On May 11, 2023
Typical 9ja babes, it's all about the money. well who am I to judge them. taking them serious should be added to 1000 ways to die.
marvelck:
Popular media personality, Nedu Wazobia some days ago, slammed Lekki babes on his podcast...

The On-Air Personalality noted that it is difficult to find true love in the Lekki area of Lagos State. He noted that it is easier for a man to find true love outside of Lagos because the ladies there love genuinely and not for material reasons.

He said,
“You can hardly find love in Lekki. If you go to Jos, Zamfara or Gombe that we went to the other day, it is easier to find someone that truly likes you or loves you for who you are not for what you are driving.

“Girls go rush come meet you, you never even spend anything, they are all over you come talk or say you give them transport fare.”

And in response to his conclusions, popular Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Uzoma who also reside in Lekki, took to her Facebook page to defend ladies living in Lekki,. According to her, Lekki girls are not for small boys. Staying in Lekki, is expensive and they have lots of bills to pay. And as a result, struggling guys won't be able to cope with their demands.

In her words
There are lots of hardworking ladies in lekki, who are willing to love genuinely, once they find the right guy, who is also willing to support them. Staying in lekki is expensive, the rent, plus other bills are something else. These factors tend to control how they relate with the opposite sex. Some might misinterpret this, and feel they are bad girls"

2 Likes

Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Walamide: 7:13am On May 11, 2023
Hardworking indeed.. Nightcrawlers grin
Organ harvesters know how to entice these ones
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by QuinModah(f): 7:30am On May 11, 2023
BigYash:
Olosho don drop qoute. Na why yahoo boys dey use them plus cheesy Walking corpses forming slay queens. grin
Must you live in lekki as a lady? Na you no get money,na you wan stay lekki,dey find married man when you go scatter his home Idiota
with crazy traffic at lakowe axis, there's nothing in Lekki it all hype

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Verybadguy: 1:24pm On May 11, 2023
Ashawo idiot
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Cazzim(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2023
Omihanifa:
Prostitute

how did you know my brother,,, seriously lekki girls are hookup nothing more
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by lavylilly: 1:27pm On May 11, 2023
Gerrard59:
To be fair, she is right. The cost of living is higher in Lekki than in Zamfara or Cross River. It is the reason salaries are higher in Lekki compared to those places. Ditto for house rents and associated costs related to general necessities of life. This is elementary economics.

P.S. Relationships have been transactional ab initio, so the term "true love" does not exist.
100% correct. Have you checked what'd the rate it's for a self contained in Lekki?
Food are expensive
Clothing is expensive
Gym also
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Verybadguy: 1:36pm On May 11, 2023
Ashawo
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Verybadguy: 2:06pm On May 11, 2023
Ashawo fool
Re: "Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you a small boy? Why are you pained
They all are small boys that is why the post makes them feel attacked.

Most of NL men are vagrants with nothing more than their smartphones,underpriced/ bonanza data plan, their ugly faces, empty pockets, and maternal love from their mothers.

Only 1% of Nigerians have 500k in their account. What makes you feel that NL men are part of them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! / How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? / Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.