Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,402 members, 7,947,681 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 (4801 Views)

2023: Christian Votes Not Enough To Win Presidential Election – Cleric / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Arewa Youth Forum: Peter Obi Will Get Zero Votes In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by ProphetM0hammad: 5:46pm On May 10, 2023
arantess:

Unleash terror on otu nnegi
dan iska dan karuwa zaki zama bawa
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by IgOga(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2023
grin grin grin

Obi got more votes that the total number of accredited voters in Plateau State grin grin grin Wetin be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3FSBbrQGxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3FSBbrQGxo

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by arantess: 5:47pm On May 10, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

My useless father and whorish mother are finished together, nothing me or my weak father and his relatives can do about it.

I will cheat him, victimize him and beat him forever
Oh well, he's a useless man, no doubt

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by arantess: 5:48pm On May 10, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

dan iska dan karuwa zaki zama bawa
Dan iska, Ka ci kaniya ka
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by ProphetM0hammad: 5:51pm On May 10, 2023
arantess:

mahaifina ba shi da amfani, mai rauni
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by aswani(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2023
LegendHero:
He actually won Plateau by 1 trillion votes.
LegendHero stop exaggerating please, that's a blatant lie, he only wọn by 100 million votes.
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by arantess: 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
[quote author=ProphetM0hammad post=123055823][/quote]
Zan cinye mahaifiyarka
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by ProphetM0hammad: 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
arantess:
ubana la'ananne ne mara amfani
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by Ofunaofu: 6:15pm On May 10, 2023
When votes belonging to LP but criminally added to APC are deducted and also the real valid votes are added to the LP, it will now be glaringly clear that LP won the election

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by LegendHero(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2023
aswani:

LegendHero stop exaggerating please, that's a blatant lie, he only wọn by 100 million votes.

Let me try to go and check INEC server again.

Hope it’s not that Mr. Yakubu don reduce Peter Obi vote from 1trillion to 100million?

If that is so, I will personally lead the mother of all protest to retrieve Okwute mandate.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by M4A1carbine: 7:03pm On May 10, 2023
Crying...
Keep Crying
DIE Crying ..

Spits
grin

ProphetM0hammad:

Shidera, my pops is still alive and well.
When i go back to my hometown i can advise him to persecute and chase your fellow okoro from his town because they are nothing but parasites and criminals

Once an okoro manage to carry drugs to India successfully, the next thing is to build brothels everywhere.

The average okoro after consuming ogbono and fufu with fungi the next thing is to beat chest and commit crime

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by ProphetM0hammad: 7:06pm On May 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Crying...
Keep Crying
DIE Crying ..

Spits
grin

Eternal victim

Descendant of the specimen of marginalization

We'll continue to proudly sponsor pain, sorrow and lamentations
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by M4A1carbine: 7:07pm On May 10, 2023
Zombie dey cry ..with so much morale... grin

ProphetM0hammad:

Eternal victim

Descendant of the specimen of marginalization

We'll continue to proudly sponsor pain, sorrow and lamentations

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by ProphetM0hammad: 7:09pm On May 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Zombie dey cry ..with so much morale... grin

Lol, i have no worries.

Unlike you, typical zombidense, more heartbreaking news await you
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by Globad(f): 7:16pm On May 10, 2023
LegendHero:
He actually won Plateau by 1 trillion votes.

They need to present all this evidence in court too so that the Appeal/Supreme court can just declare Peter Obi the winner asap coz if they subtract 1 trillion votes from the current Tinubu votes, Obi would be the winner.

Mpukumririi overdose is really bad. Buhari should do something about it asap.

He won't Plateau by 3 trillion votes and that's why the servers petered out because the figure was too long for the servers to process

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by M4A1carbine: 7:18pm On May 10, 2023
You can't even stomach all the hubris and vile stupidity you dish out. Go and lick sniper lollipops, you are needed in the Dustbin...spits
grin

ProphetM0hammad:

Lol, i have no worries.

Unlike you, typical zombidense, more heartbreaking news await you

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by ProphetM0hammad: 7:20pm On May 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You can't even stomach all the hubris and vile stupidity you dish out. Go and lick sniper lollipops, you are needed in the Dustbin...spits
grin

Go and take your fungi infested akpu in sadness while knowing that you'll forever be an osu caste in your own country
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by M4A1carbine: 7:23pm On May 10, 2023
See mugu...

Abeg shift joor. I even thought you have content. You are truly a dumb and dense Nigga...ogbeni koshi danu joor...onikure elede oshi...oniranu..spits
grin

ProphetM0hammad:

Go and take your fungi infested akpu in sadness while knowing that you'll forever be an osu caste in your own country

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by onumadu: 7:26pm On May 10, 2023
This should be in the front page.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by ProphetM0hammad: 7:27pm On May 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See mugu...

Abeg shift joor. I even thought you have content. You are truly a dumb and dense Nigga...ogbeni koshi danu joor...onikure elede oshi...oniranu..spits
grin

Allah zai azabtar da ubanka uwa da kanwarka za ka mutu mugunyar mutuwa kai wawa bawa
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by M4A1carbine: 7:34pm On May 10, 2023
Mugu dey speak in tongues... cheesy

ProphetM0hammad:

Allah zai azabtar da ubanka uwa da kanwarka za ka mutu mugunyar mutuwa kai wawa bawa

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by femmygold: 7:42pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by TheFactMan: 7:44pm On May 10, 2023
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
6. He instructed Yakubu to return BAT at all cost.
7. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria that’s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.
TheFactMan is aware $$$

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by ProphetM0hammad: 7:45pm On May 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Mugu dey speak in tongues... cheesy

dan karuwan tsawa yayi miki
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by LegendHero(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2023
Globad:

He won't Plateau by 3 trillion votes and that's why the servers petered out because the figure was too long for the servers to process

I think you are correct.

That’s why he invited professionals from Amazon Web Service to tell the court how the server malfunctioned because of the long numbers.

INEC did not know the tsunami of Obi. They do not expect a single canid star will have over 3 trillion votes.
Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by M4A1carbine: 7:50pm On May 10, 2023
Stop crying...
Face Medina and speak in tongues... grin

ProphetM0hammad:

dan karuwan tsawa yayi miki

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by M4A1carbine: 7:52pm On May 10, 2023
If you like say PO got 2Billion Votes sef. No shaking.

Just enjoy the Court proceedings...

He who laughs last..laughs best.
grin

LegendHero:

I think you are correct.

That’s why he invited professionals from Amazon Web Service to tell the court how the server malfunctioned because of the long numbers.

INEC did not know the tsunami of Obi. They do not expect a single canid star will have over 3 trillion votes.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
[b]If you like say PO got 2Billion Votes sef. No shaking.

Just enjoy the Court proceedings...

He who laughs last..laughs best.

We are saying the same thing my brother.

Clowns usually laugh best and since Obi is a compound clown, I am pretty sure he will laugh best

Re: Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 by M4A1carbine: 7:56pm On May 10, 2023
Is that all?
No hang man meme again?

You have been dusted and exposed to be a weak and mentally moribund Propagandist.
Omo...your banters don't carry weight and when you actually try to sound smart, you erase all doubts about your foolishness. I am sorry, but that is the plain truth...spits

LegendHero:

We are saying the same thing my brother.

Clowns usually laugh best and since Obi is a compound clown, I am pretty sure he will laugh best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja / How Recognized Is The NIN Slip Issued By NIMC / Militants Accuse Jonathan Of Sponsoring Them - Washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.