Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,544 members, 7,911,379 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Video: How To Make A DIY Dancing Buttocks Puppet. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Video: How To Make A DIY Dancing Buttocks Puppet. (319 Views)

Hips, Buttocks & Breast Enlargement Oil in Lagos / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks β€” I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 2 / I Didn't Careress The Teacher's Buttocks β€” I Only Dusted Dirt Off It...(1) (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: How To Make A DIY Dancing Buttocks Puppet. by Sulabicontent12: 12:33pm On May 10, 2023
Everyone ought to understand that a puppet is a simple crafted model which you can control using your hands, there are varieties of funny and amazing puppets in the world and various ways to make them.
Clicking the video link below πŸ‘‡ would take you to a less than four minutes YouTube video on how to make a DIY Dancing Buttocks Puppet using just an handkerchief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svwz6AfKvw4
Please don't forget to Subscribe to "Sulabi Contents YouTube channel"because I have lots of interesting DIY videos to teach you guys.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Have Made This Guy Do This? / Nigerian Kung-fu Man / Flavourwayblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.