Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,241 members, 7,964,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Shocking: Nellie, Mother Of Two Marries 3 Men, After Losing Her Husband, Says Th - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking: Nellie, Mother Of Two Marries 3 Men, After Losing Her Husband, Says Th (490 Views)

Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Nellie, Mother Of Two Marries 3 Men, After Losing Her Husband, Says Th by mrsqueen: 12:50pm On May 10, 2023
Nellie, a mother of two leaves people astonished after sharing a story of how she is happily married to her three husbands, Jimmy, Danny and Hassan. Nellie, a Tanzanian, widow married to her brother in-law after the death of her husband of eight years in a ghastly motor accident, later she proceeded to marry the other two men.

The woman is said to be an automobile dealer, while her three husbands are currently unemployed.

Nellie provides the needs for all her three husbands.

The most fascinating part is that she bought brand new cars for her three husbands to appreciate them on their unflinching love and care towards her.

The three husbands, Jimmy, Danny and Hassan lives in the same house, same apartment, sleep in the same bed and also spend quality time together.

Nellie is confident that her husbands cannot cheat on her, since they are happy, claiming that she treats them equally.

For three years now, they all lived together in peace and harmony as they (husbands) says this has resulted to them becoming best friends and their respect for each other is the secret of their peaceful lifestyles, as there is no one that can come in between them.

Re: Shocking: Nellie, Mother Of Two Marries 3 Men, After Losing Her Husband, Says Th by TUANKU(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2023
Gang banging and marathon sex grin
Re: Shocking: Nellie, Mother Of Two Marries 3 Men, After Losing Her Husband, Says Th by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2023
one rich woman marrying 3 unemployed men is the same thing as a rich man marrying 3 unemployed women.
if men can do it so can women....NO DIFFERENCE HERE!
Re: Shocking: Nellie, Mother Of Two Marries 3 Men, After Losing Her Husband, Says Th by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
one rich woman marrying 3 unemployed men is the same thing as a rich man marrying 3 unemployed women.
if men can do it so can women....NO DIFFERENCE HERE!
lol you are very unbiased with your submissions sha but this is wrong and not normal 😂
Re: Shocking: Nellie, Mother Of Two Marries 3 Men, After Losing Her Husband, Says Th by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
lol you are very unbiased with your submissions sha but this is wrong and not normal 😂
yes it aint normal but if rich men can do it, then i see no difference why rich women couldnt do it. who are we kidding here? today more and more rich old women are dating/marrying younger men (ask French president Macron or Gabrielle Union) and/or sugarmamas are using their money to bed younger fit men.... and as we all know that Africans are greedy and all want more of everything, if you can afford to have multiple husbands, then so be it. in a country where there are lots of poor men, a rich woman/man could easily do the above... the only difference is that back in the days, there was very few unmarried rich women, and the man was always the head of the family.... but today, everything goes!

i mean, look at the above picture, it doesnt look like these men are complaining...
Re: Shocking: Nellie, Mother Of Two Marries 3 Men, After Losing Her Husband, Says Th by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yes it aint normal but if rich men can do it, then i see no difference why rich women couldnt do it. who are we kidding here? today more and more rich old women are dating/marrying younger men (ask French president Macron or Gabrielle Union) and/or sugarmamas are using their money to bed younger fit men.... and as we all know that Africans are greedy and all want more of everything, if you can afford to have multiple husbands, then so be it. in a country where there are lots of poor men, a rich woman/man could easily do the above... the only difference is that back in the days, there was very few unmarried rich women, and the man was always the head of the family.... but today, everything goes!

i mean, look at the above picture, it doesnt look like these men are complaining...
Well you boldly encouraging polyandry 😂
Re: Shocking: Nellie, Mother Of Two Marries 3 Men, After Losing Her Husband, Says Th by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well you boldly encouraging polyandry 😂

yes i do...although i wouldnt do it myself, i think many lazy/greedy Nigerian men would gladly enter such marriage to a rich woman. you get free accommodation, free food, free sex and a life of luxury etc. the only problem why many dont openly do it is because of the social stigma.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Registry Oath Taking And Marriage / I Wish I Could Eat Something Today / Superfoods For New Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.