Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet (37935 Views)

How Scammers Edit Sportybet Ticket To Make It Look Like Won Ticket / 100% 2 Odds On Sportybet.ng / Does Sportybet Pay For One Game Cut. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by SirLakes: 3:48pm On May 10, 2023
Make e go borrow 200k from loan app make I give am sure 2odds.

Ifi no cut.... make e thank hin star....ifi cut... make e try again grin grin something muss kiiii a man grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by RaymondHarmony: 3:48pm On May 10, 2023
Reading comments
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Olarewaju89: 3:49pm On May 10, 2023
kenodrill:

Yes o bro.

With how much
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by schoolboymatt(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2023
Majesty33:
Never, i will play online games and that Juve, i will play them corner kick and i will win cos the 7.5 corners will give me 1.30 odd and if i play Liverpool win , those two game sis ok for me and i will stake 50k, the return will be atleast 140k and there are still some juicy basket ball games online that will give me huge wins.

you're still new to betting.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Majesty33(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2023
backtovillage:

How many odd is it.
1.85 odd, and i stake 10k, i will 8500 naira and i am cool with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by AFconsult1(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2023
Mumu
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by tiswell(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2023
chuksville:
There's little or no gain in betting.
Punters has only 95% chances of losing a bet. It's a mere prediction, and in predictions anything can happen.

The more you bet, the more you lose your money and the poorer you become!
na lie.

talk wetin you know
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Majesty33(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2023
SirLakes:
Make e go borrow 200k from loan app make I give am sure 2odds.

Ifi no cut.... make e thank hin star....ifi cut... make e try again grin grin something muss kiiii a man grin
I cant play 2 odd with 200k never!!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Starhearts: 3:55pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See the kind of men we have these days. Truly men are scarce, all we have are nothing to write home about, it's either they are druggie, alcohol addicts, bet addicts, brothel addicts and others. If you are a man and do not indulge in any of these may God bless you abundantly , you are the real alpha male and kings every good woman desires. God bless you

I thank God 4 my lifestyle....
I no dey smoke, l no dey gamble, l no dey carry olosho.....

Just l no take church going seriously... May God help me
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by tiswell(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See the kind of men we have these days. Truly men are scarce, all we have are nothing to write home about, it's either they are druggie, alcohol addicts, bet addicts, brothel addicts and others. If you are a man and do not indulge in any of these may God bless you abundantly , you are the real alpha male and kings every good woman desires. God bless you
'good woman" don drop quote shocked sad
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
Starhearts:

I thank God 4 my lifestyle....
I no dey smoke, l no dey gamble, l no dey carry olosho.....

Just l no take church going seriously... May God help me
May God bless you and please don't deviate

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Starhearts: 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
Tell him to WhatsApp me..
I go help him pay 1k parts of it....
It remains 399k.
Please tell him to drop him account 🙏 details

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Starhearts: 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
May God bless you and please don't deviate

Thank u iyaebe ....
Mama wey no dey take shit.
God no go shame u....
Ur husband no go run away

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Godsonkemz(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
A mumu friend of mine who was running a POS business was asked by his colleague in the business to pull out 100k. This dude used the 100k to play bet and lost. This is after losing all his money, he opted to playing with someone's capital.
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
Starhearts:

Thank u iyaebe ....
Mama wey no dey take shit.
God no go shame u....
Ur husband no go run away
amen. Glad we still have your type for good women to choose from
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by PROPEACE: 4:00pm On May 10, 2023
Arry110:
I no even pity this one, he didn’t even use 100k or half of the money, he used the whole thing.
He should sell his phone and personal effects to recoup it
And see the kind of stupid events he is staking #97,000 on. Very mumu boy.
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by marvrick: 4:00pm On May 10, 2023
Don't panic just yet guy, it's just a case of winning but in reverse mode. Losing N400,000 is at least more bearable than losing N5million. Hey, it happens all the time in sports. Next time ensure you play with your own money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Starhearts: 4:00pm On May 10, 2023
OgThanos:
should we laugh or sympathize? bcus me i wan laugh oo 😂😂😂

Laugh ....😄😄😄😄

But l don dash am 1k sha
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Adakintroy: 4:02pm On May 10, 2023
Okocha come and carry ur copse o..

Person stay Europe for yrs come back Na gambling him bring come.

Country no good could try no good..what the way forward? Let's teach youth gambling.
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Starhearts: 4:03pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
amen. Glad we still have your type for good women to choose from

Yes maami to sure...
God no go shame laelae...
I go soon bless u with token At all at all

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Desusi: 4:03pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You hit the matter completely. Great thanks my sister! You when you tell this, they you're not civilized, you're not smart,see where civilization and smartness has carried this one. So what do you want us to do now? To collect the money or arrest them?Or to call tinubu to pull down their businesses?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Uten9z(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2023
This man no deh here on line, someone posted this, most definitely someone he trust to secure back the money from.

Its only a man standing between the deep blue see and fire that takes such risk. All die nah die but sadly enough his still alive and his mothers money wipedout. kai

Most time all this scammers online most have lure him to it. You will soon see their post and ppl easily fall for their claims of 3m win etc, but all nah wash.
Only use money u wan take pursue or drink play bet, at all at all, all nah lose.
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Mrfixiit: 4:05pm On May 10, 2023
zezebabs:

The guy should just create a story that he travel to Anambra and refuse to stay obey the stay at home by IPOB on Monday, because of that some people rub him and take the 400k from him, instead of expecting people to create a Gofundme page for him to recover loses from betting
Carry your Mumu talk go
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Tonytonex(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian man cries out for help after losing N400k belonging to his mother on sport betting

Here is what he wrote

Good morning sir, please help me, Iost over 400k of my mom's money. I keep chasing my lost. Please, I swear I will stop betting if you help me. Please I've messaged others no answer. I'm having panic already. I have all the evidence

Source: https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1656234019435036674?t=PQ1sY7xyP98vhxB9EaHj3Q&s=19
LOL 😂😂. Fool. Who sent him?

Have evidence of what?
That man needs to be flogged very well. What a fool he is.
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Victor2707: 4:07pm On May 10, 2023
If you help him, he will play bet with the money.

Let him learn a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Mrfixiit: 4:07pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But you're supporting a drug baron to rule over you as president. Iyaebe you confused person walahi

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by cosmos1440: 4:12pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian man cries out for help after losing N400k belonging to his mother on sport betting

Here is what he wrote

Good morning sir, please help me, Iost over 400k of my mom's money. I keep chasing my lost. Please, I swear I will stop betting if you help me. Please I've messaged others no answer. I'm having panic already. I have all the evidence

Source: https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1656234019435036674?t=PQ1sY7xyP98vhxB9EaHj3Q&s=19

This one choke o

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Peterpanny: 4:12pm On May 10, 2023
I can never bet more than 50 naira on betking.
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by otipoju(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

A man can still have vices and do his duties to his family and wider community. It is when you become a slave to your vices at the expense of your duties that you have become a failure.

Family first always!!!

For me to spend 1,000 on any female,I would have spent 10,000 on my family.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Pecklly321: 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
C ma class mate, continue de play
Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Shedrack777: 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
Majesty33:
Never, i will play online games and that Juve, i will play them corner kick and i will win cos the 7.5 corners will give me 1.30 odd and if i play Liverpool win , those two game sis ok for me and i will stake 50k, the return will be atleast 140k and there are still some juicy basket ball games online that will give me huge wins.
you know why you're thinking like this? because you don't have the money. by the time you have the money, believe me. you'll book nonsense and it will cut

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet by Hotwest: 4:20pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Atleast they are not opening nyansh selling their body like women. Surviving in Nigeria is hard so doing one or more of these things is kinda of a releif for most men in this shithole. Give them better vicinity with things working and watcg if they will not strive for good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester / Playing Ps2 Games Wit Just Flash Drives? No Lens, No Cd. / Are You A 90's Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.