Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,280 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man (21895 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Man Sues Fiancee For Calling Off Wedding / β€˜I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2023
I'm in for convservative provided, all the boxes are ticked and nothing is left lacking..
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by juman(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2023
Good for them.
They follow their belief.
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by micxwell(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
PART 1

I believe the man.

He is the living proof of "dress the way you want to be addressed".

Even the Holy Bible acknowledges that we shall know the true sons of God and the fake ones by their fruits (Matthew 7: 16-20).

The conservatism, decency and modesty captured in the pictures of the couple tell a story of two of the last surviving virtuous young people in Nigeria.

PART 2

If she naked for my front, my John Thomas no fit rise πŸ˜‚
You be fool, I swear 🀣🀣🀣. I almost took your comment seriously.
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by MrFly(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:
This is the kind of men we need in your society, no all this friend with benefits.i would have remain a virgin if not for...... grin

if not for urgent 2k. I understand!
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Ejikedaniel28: 4:54pm On May 10, 2023
Rule number one:fear women, after fearing her still fear her again and after fearing her again still fear her for the last time and before you give up on her still fear her......
A fearful gender
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by lomprico(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lies!!

Lies!!

Lies!!

And more lies
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by correctguy101(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy That woman, nobody go touch am hand even if na 10yrs courtship. Oga, happy married life.

Dey play.

For every shoe, no matter how haggardly, there's always an old leg.

If you see some of the girls wey miraculously became pregnant those years for AJ....smh sad

Na for backyard, back of motor, just the back of everything dem dey take knack dem. shocked This daddy be like: So person fit to dey knack dis kind worwor girl? grin cheesy
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by harmony75: 5:04pm On May 10, 2023
Say father give me the spirit of self control πŸ™ you guys are wonderful example of good Christians. May God bless your marriage Ijn πŸ™
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by ayandee: 5:07pm On May 10, 2023
Waywardson6:
See as the fiancee WooWoooo die. Of course, you won't be tempted to touch her na. That's why truly, marry person wey fine, so that even when you're angry, the sight of them will make you happy. I don't just get, fiance WoWo, fiance come WoooootooooWoooo. Hypocrites. From their faces, we already know their political party.
That woman is beautiful. Look at her closely. She's a black beauty
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Sammy5413(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2023
You cultivate while another man harvest
Nice one
Come, come closer don't be afraid! Kneel let me pray for you
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by N3TRAL: 5:21pm On May 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

All she has to do is stare at you with those beautiful eyes of hers.
Are you kidding? πŸ™„

I'm very disciplined.

I don't cheat. Almost impossible to seduce me if you're not Genevieve Nnaji.

If you like fine pass Mami water.
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by FireUpNow(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:
This is the kind of men we need in your society, no all this friend with benefits.i would have remain a virgin if not for...... grin

You never wanted to be a virgin because you wanted to taste that tosor πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Alliswell248: 5:30pm On May 10, 2023
God bless you
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by bentenny(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

If not for the 6 months pregnancy a cousin sister couldn't abort. The man who intented to marry her is like this man, he claimed that he never ever touched her once, not even her finger. It turned out that, somebody else have been touching what is between her thighs with his pen!s. grin

The funniest thing is that, she still expect the man that never touched her and have been spending on her to still marry her despite.
grin
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Shedrack777: 5:34pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:

why did you remove yourself from the society? why didn't you use our instead your? abi you need a man that will always touch your hand
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian Man, Eyo Okon Edet as shared how he courted his fiancΓ©e for 5 years and by the grace of God I have never touched her hands"

Mr. Okon share this on his Facebook page,

I want you guys to celebrate with me today is TM in Akwa Ibom state. I have courted my fiancee for five (5) years now and God has been faithful with us by keeping us holy and sanctified through thee blood of the Lord Jesus Christ! But the grace if God I have never touched her hands and He has kept my heart intact from any lustful desires while we were courting. I have experience the power of God that's set a man free. What God can not do, does not exist,He alone can set a man free from power of sin

Source: https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1656166774256140289?t=3OeaED4morNjVkVJ-6zeEg&s=19

You're a 70 years old man
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Praktikals1000: 5:41pm On May 10, 2023
pandoragirigory:
It will be amazing if she is a virgin, virgins are wonderful people, I don't like fairly used or badly used ladies with unnecessary experience
Lol @ unecessary experience
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Waywardson6: 5:51pm On May 10, 2023
She no fine anything, if to say she fine, real black beauty. The man for don knack & em for don marry her quick quick, so that another man no go thief am
ayandee:

That woman is beautiful. Look at her closely. She's a black beauty
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by hustla(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2023
He's impotent LOL
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Philosophic: 5:57pm On May 10, 2023
'tis quite possible. And if so, commendable.
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by pikechukwu6(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2023
You guys look alike. No body go rush any of you...though congratulations cool shocked
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Delightsome2023: 6:02pm On May 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

Lies from the pit of hell. A GUY WIT TWO HAIRY BALLS LIKE U. Lie lie Obembet, ur yahoo format done cast for Nairaland. Try another site.
obembet's identity was exposed last year on this forum.
he's a guy
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by onlyboyson(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2023
for the second picture no be una hand dey touch soo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by 2kurupt(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2023
So what's stopping you from marrying her already?
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Teeklef(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2023
me that never smile for once in our 8years relationship nko
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by iFESTAC680(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:

You can still recover your virginity. Heard there's a lotion for that. Update grin

Shay you have started abi?
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Truvelisback(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2023
There is nothing special abt it because she isn't a Virgin afterall. grin
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by eepeepook: 7:23pm On May 10, 2023
Okay. Nice to know. Everybody get where dey bite them.
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by ufotunang: 7:35pm On May 10, 2023
And you think she had not been playing away match
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by ufotunang: 7:35pm On May 10, 2023
And you think she is a virgin
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by ufotunang: 7:37pm On May 10, 2023
You have not touched her hands for 5 years...so you have not shaked her hand before while greeting each other..an hand shake
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by JustPowerApps(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2023
Spirikoko guys cheesy They simp alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Marriage Proposal / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.