Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Igbo Language Classes, Come If You Want To Learn Igbo Language - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Igbo Language Classes, Come If You Want To Learn Igbo Language (173 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / Why The IGBO Language is Particularly Hard To Learn / Learn Igbo In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Language Classes, Come If You Want To Learn Igbo Language by Itznekky: 7:12pm On May 10, 2023
If you are looking for where to learn Igbo language, you are at the right place.

you can also visit the YouTube link I will be posting here because most times we can't learn with just seen the word, but by hearing been pronounced, don't forget to subscribe and click the bell button to always get a notification when their is a new upload

If you want a one on one class, please follow the link to my YouTube channel, check my description and get my detail from there, either via Instagram or email.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Classes, Come If You Want To Learn Igbo Language by Itznekky: 7:13pm On May 10, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

College Of Education, Warri, Poised To Promote Academic Excellence Says Dr. Oyov / Exploring STEM Careers: Opportunities For K-12 Students / What Is A Hypothesis In Simple Terms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.