Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Song That Will End Corruption In Tribunal And Supreme Court By Pastor Humble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Song That Will End Corruption In Tribunal And Supreme Court By Pastor Humble (316 Views)

Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi / Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police / 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Song That Will End Corruption In Tribunal And Supreme Court By Pastor Humble by Naijasure: 9:13pm On May 10, 2023
THE SONG THAT WILL END CORRUPTION IN TRIBUNAL AND SUPREME COURT BY PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO

*AMEN* is a word that is used after prayers or as a response to prayers.

The song titled *AMEN* is a blend of Ariaria and Zulu sound.

In fact, it has already had a profound impact on two electoral officers who confessed rigging elections after hearing the song. They started shouting Obi Obi i will confess oooπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

In Igbo land Obi means heart. Finally i concluded that the song will touch many peoples' heart.😎

We invite you to download and play "Amen" in the tribunal and supreme court for confessions and victory.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I got this particular advice from a madman πŸ˜…πŸ˜… but if you don't believe me you can go to court.πŸ˜€πŸ€£

Use these links and download both the audio and video

https://humbleokoro./AMEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0TWoW-Lz5I

*Thanks for listening, watching, downloading and sharing* .

Re: The Song That Will End Corruption In Tribunal And Supreme Court By Pastor Humble by ahnie: 9:19pm On May 10, 2023
Waste of data.
I wish you luck
Re: The Song That Will End Corruption In Tribunal And Supreme Court By Pastor Humble by Toluwanise247(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2023
I don’t need to listen to because is a waste of time and data
Re: The Song That Will End Corruption In Tribunal And Supreme Court By Pastor Humble by ahnie: 10:07pm On May 10, 2023
Toluwanise247:
I don’t need to listen to because is a waste of time and data
They were busy saying Amemmmm!Amemmmm with their thick native tongue.

(1) (Reply)

BURATAI: Sahara Reporters Stop This Campaign Of Calumny, Defend Yourself In Cour / Nnamdi Kanu is a hero. He's comparable to Nelson Mandela. / Herdsmen Kill 10 In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.