Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,826 members, 7,938,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey (7611 Views)

Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World / Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey by okoroemeka(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01
Black44:
After I smoked Colos mixed with loud my mind traveled to another world it felt as if my spirit left me and I could see myself in another realm everything was spinning and I felt momentarily unconscious and unawares of my surroundings until the highness eased off

All this just one puff imagine lol
Imagine what 5 puffs at a go would have done
All the same I saw that atheism is pure foolishness
you are just mad temporarily,if your brain neurones and receptors snapped during the highness,the highness will not stop and you will be trapped in that world,that my brother is insanity,,aviod hard drugs it has no single benefit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Allow Your Man To Go And Barb In This Kind Of Saloon? / 7 Things A Husband Needs From His Wife / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.