Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,960 members, 7,946,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... (506 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by constancefriday(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2023
"It's not my destiny to work for Bishop Mike or work with TREM plus some of Bishop Mike's closely associated ministries or cliques.
PLS don't feel offended."

Apostle Constance C. Friday writes an open letter to Bishop Mike Okonkwo and his cliques.

Few months after publicly declaring no more connections with TREM, Apostle Constance C. Friday says he will only work with individuals and ministries that God has destined him to work with.

I've often tried to make connections with a couple of well to do ministries and churches here and there.
Ministry isn't something you can do in isolation, we all need each other, iron sharpens iron just like the scriptures say.
But I will only hang out with ministries and ministers whom the Holy Spirit permits me to roll with
I wouldn't like anyone who thinks otherwise to feel offended or looked down on or let me simply say disrespected. I'm only doing what the Spirit of God asks me to do.
Without following the guidance of the Holy Ghost, Ministry would be a disaster.
So please to anyone feeling (maybe) offended or disrespected, I appeal that you don't feel that way.

"If God wants me to roll with you, he'll let me know."

Please let's coexist in peace within our National and global Christian communities.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(Bishop of RLGC)

1 Share

Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by Westerhoffe(m): 4:34am On May 11, 2023
Have I heard of him before…?
Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by constancefriday(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2023
Thanks for your comments on this matter.
Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by constancefriday(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2023
Thanks for your comments on this matter. @Westerhoffe
Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by Westerhoffe(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2023
constancefriday:

I personally think you're an ugly and very selfish old amphibian who wants everything to revolve only around you and your villagemen.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

I wish you were right though…

Should I lie I have heard of him when I actually haven't?
Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by OneCandleAway(f): 8:29am On May 11, 2023
Move on.

There are other churches you can start again as pastor.

Yes you might have devoted your life to TREM and it didn't end exactly as planned but you can't keep complaining everytime about them. I'm sure you've spent over 2 years complaining.

Starting over can be hard but take a step and you'll see progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by constancefriday(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Move on.

There are other churches you can start again as pastor.

Yes you might have devoted your life to TREM and it didn't end exactly as planned but you can't keep complaining everytime about them. I'm sure you've spent over 2 years complaining.

Starting over can be hard but take a step and you'll see progress

I'm already getting that done, thanks for the advise @OneCandleGone
Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by constancefriday(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

I wish you were right though…

Should I lie I have heard of him when I actually haven't?
Thanks for your comments on this matter. @Westerhoffe
Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by Westerhoffe(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2023
Oh!
You're the same Apostle Constance!!
But man… you're too savage though… smiley
Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by constancefriday(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Oh!
You're the same Apostle Constance!!
But man… you're too savage though… smiley

You're more savage than I am, you just conceal it beneath cassocks and religious obligations.

Guess what, I don't need your compliment or approval to feel dope, so f u c k you and f u c k your opinions
Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by Westerhoffe(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2023
constancefriday:

You're more savage than I am, you just conceal it beneath cassocks and religious obligations.

Guess what, I don't need your compliment or approval to feel dope, so f u c k you and f u c k your opinions

But… you're the clergy here…
And you're using swear words…

I wasn't complementing you…
Re: It's Not My Destiny To Work for Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Co... by sageb: 12:59pm On May 15, 2023
constancefriday:

As an Apostle, this post is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Is The Only Person That Have Like My New Ferrari In Nigeria– Zinoleesky / Busty Lady Flaunt Her Huge Private Part While On Live Video (video)-topupfact / Sani Danja: Famous Kannywood Actor Working With Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.