Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,848 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:07 PM

Someone Please Help. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Someone Please Help. (729 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help. by Gppgn(f): 6:11am On May 11, 2023
My name is already on the Senate list and i am suppose to register with the next batch, but iam scared of an exemption letter because even though my jamb profile is carrying the age below 30..that of my Jamb slip due to an error is carrying an age above.. have Been to jamb office number of times with my nin and birth certificate but they refused correcting it.. many guys even here on nairaland have gilted me.. someone even collected 20k from me and yet it wasn't done And till this moment his number is switched off. I really need my Nysc certificate to run some stuffs abroad.if you know you can help me pls mention me.Due to what have gone through I won't give any payment until it done and i promise to pay.. by God's grace the money is not the problem.iam using neco, I don't have waec.thanks
Re: Someone Please Help. by Seagodess(f): 6:17am On May 11, 2023
Gppgn:
My name is already on the Senate list and i am suppose to register with the next batch, but iam scared of an exemption letter because even though my jamb profile is carrying the age below 30..that of my Jamb slip due to an error is carrying an age above.. have Been to jamb office number of times with my nin and birth certificate but they refused correcting it.. many guys even here on nairaland have gilted me.. someone even collected 20k from me and yet it wasn't done And till this moment his number is switched off. I really need my Nysc certificate to run some stuffs abroad.if you know you can help me pls mention me.Due to what have gone through I won't give any payment until it done and i promise to pay.. by God's grace the money is not the problem.iam using neco, I don't have waec.thanks
so sorry sis.. my brother is having exactly this same issue..a guy i gave his contact to here on nairaland collected 7k from him and ran away.. but the guy can never make it past this year. I really pray you get help here

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help. by Gppgn(f): 6:18am On May 11, 2023
Seagodess:
so sorry sis.. my brother is having exactly this same issue..a guy i gave his contact to here on nairaland collected 7k from him and ran away.. but the guy can never make it past this year. I really pray you get help here
thanks sis.some people are heartless
Re: Someone Please Help. by ShenTeh(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2023
Gppgn:

Just to satisfy my curiosity, who needs your NYSC cert outside of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help. by Gppgn(f): 6:26am On May 11, 2023
ShenTeh:

Just to satisfy my curiosity, who needs your NYSC cert outside of Nigeria?
it something private. But like I said,I need it.
Re: Someone Please Help. by favourRN(m): 3:48am On May 13, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that you're facing difficulties with your JAMB profile and registration for the NYSC program. It can be frustrating to encounter such issues, especially when you've made efforts to correct them.

It's important to ensure that your age on your JAMB slip matches the one on your birth certificate and any other official document you have. If you're having trouble getting the correction done at the JAMB office, you could try reaching out to the NYSC office for guidance on how to proceed. They may have encountered similar cases before and can provide helpful advice.

I'm not able to offer personal assistance or services, but I can suggest that you seek the help of a professional consultant who specializes in NYSC registration or JAMB correction. You can conduct an online search to find reputable consultants and check their reviews before engaging their services. Ensure that you thoroughly research any consultant or service provider before making any payments or sharing personal information.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue and obtaining your NYSC certificate.
Gppgn:
Re: Someone Please Help. by Gppgn(f): 5:29pm On May 15, 2023
favourRN:
I'm sorry to hear that you're facing difficulties with your JAMB profile and registration for the NYSC program. It can be frustrating to encounter such issues, especially when you've made efforts to correct them.

It's important to ensure that your age on your JAMB slip matches the one on your birth certificate and any other official document you have. If you're having trouble getting the correction done at the JAMB office, you could try reaching out to the NYSC office for guidance on how to proceed. They may have encountered similar cases before and can provide helpful advice.

I'm not able to offer personal assistance or services, but I can suggest that you seek the help of a professional consultant who specializes in NYSC registration or JAMB correction. You can conduct an online search to find reputable consultants and check their reviews before engaging their services. Ensure that you thoroughly research any consultant or service provider before making any payments or sharing personal information.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue and obtaining your NYSC certificate.
thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

FG Assures Corps Members Of Safety / . / Newest #hash Tag Rocks The Media... Baba Must Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.