Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,358 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) (28641 Views)

Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja / LP: Apapa-faction Pardons Obi, Otti For Attending 'illegal NEC Meeting' In Asaba / Except God, Nothing Will Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration On May 29 - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by BrownSugq: 10:26am On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
Someone that have been in LP since 2002 is now a mole in APC?

Clown
Dey play
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Burob: 10:26am On May 11, 2023
sonature1:
The man is gradually proving to be an APC mole in Labour Party.
Same as Dirty Ahmed & Peter Obi, pdp moles in the labor party?
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Saga16: 10:26am On May 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Channels TV and Sahara Reporters are the two media houses promoting Lamidi Apapa.

I believe they have clandestine motive!

And the courts too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Christistruth02: 10:26am On May 11, 2023
pafo:

More than a 5th of Obi votes was from the yorubas. Not even 1% of Tinubu votes came from Igbos. Who's the tribalist now?

Give your head a wobble mate.

Apart from that Gov Adeleke of Osun has an Igbo mother, Akeredolu of Ondo has an Igbo wife , Makinde of Oyo has a Rivers State wife

They should show us which of their Governors or their deputies has a Yoruba mother or Wife so we can confirm that

Yorubas are truly the bigots they always accuse them of being

Of their Politicians. it is only Foreign Minister Geoffrey Onyeama that is married to an Ondo woman and most of them don’t know it
Otherwise ipob would not have finished insulting and scandalising him by now
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by nlreserve: 10:26am On May 11, 2023
Jones4190:

funny enough peter obi is not qualify by law to context under labour party, watch how tribunal will struck out obi petition
which kind bullet u dey fire with your grammar like this?
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Jones4190(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2023
DMerciful:
You cannot be contesting a position in court and be supporting your opponent to keep it. You cannot approbate and reprobate at the same time
you did not answer my question, so you means apapa should not support the right thing because the matter is in court?
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by IpobAntidote: 10:27am On May 11, 2023
sonature1:
Yeah he was already a mole in LP before pandora pathological liar Obi the religious fanatical IPOB terrorist monkey even thought of joining the party?
The least qualification to be a zom bidiot is lack of basic common sense. You zomb idiots never fails.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by GetSenseNow: 10:27am On May 11, 2023
sonature1:
He's not "gradually proving", he has proven beyond reasonable doubts
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by 1Dray(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2023
Jones4190:
apapa join labour party is 2002, when did you and obi join? where is your card?

Joined or planted as a mole for a time like this? Exactly how Tinubu founded the Alayes/Agberos since 1999 for a time like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by 2tpick: 10:27am On May 11, 2023
Who wan stop am before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by bionixs: 10:27am On May 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I like the Yoruba,they don’t hide their bias/tribalism

I wish every Nigerian should learn that from our Yoruba brothers and know that Nigeria is not one and can never be one

I had close friends who didn’t like tinubu before but were happy he won before he is their fellow omo luwabi
We should all learn from the Yorubas
learning to be a judas , a sellout or what ? It is not in my blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Burob: 10:29am On May 11, 2023
nlreserve:
The most important thing is that you got the message, that Pdp Peter Obi was ineligible to contest under the labor party.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by bizhop01: 10:30am On May 11, 2023
Tinubu now Titanic
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Parada: 10:32am On May 11, 2023
Many of you igbos supporting this Obi Pandora no just gree get sense can you not see Pandora was wearing glasses in the first photo while he was not wearing glasses where he was reading the newspaper or you are just being mischievous or outrightly being foolish ?

OKOATA:
The first photo you posted you guys go say e dey sleep, you can now clearly see he's reading. Hope you agbado guys can now rest IJN now.

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Fearyourcreator: 10:32am On May 11, 2023
Jones4190:
apapa join labour party is 2002, when did you and obi join? where is your card?
He will die for APGA... Na LP he dey now... The man no get loyalty... Since all the parties are evil he should have built his with no evil...
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2023
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Jones4190(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2023
nlreserve:
court will dismiss obi suit on the ground that Obi lacked requisite locus standi to institute the petition because he was not a member of LP at least 30 days before the party’s presidential primary to be validly sponsored by the party.
(Obi) was a member of PDP until May 24, 2022, he was screened as a presidential aspirant of the PDP in April 2022.
do the calculation yourself
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Jones4190(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2023
1Dray:

Joined or planted as a mole for a time like this? Exactly how Tinubu founded the Alayes/Agberos since 1999 for a time like this.
who founded mop like you and the agberos in Onitsha?
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by PJ123: 10:34am On May 11, 2023
Jokkarm2:

Can Apapa pull the kind crowd Obi pulled? guy, if Obi move to a party that the name has never be heard before, the millions of people will still follow him, Obi is an extra ordinary Man with abundance of knowledge, everyone knows this forget about all these propaganda game, even you knows that Obi is a wonderful person

Nothing extra ordinary about Obi; he's neither a wonderful man. He's just completely a deceptive man. Thinking everyone sees Obi the way you see him is complete error which forms the foundation false hope you people have. Nobody in my hometown voted Obi in Osun State in the presidential election. They only know PDP and APC.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Couldntfigurean: 10:34am On May 11, 2023
bionixs:
learning to be a judas , a sellout or what ? It is not in my blood
I didn’t mean we should learn their shadiness or betrayal spirits but you see the way they stand for their people even when they are wrong
Which other ethnic group in Nigeria will stand with a drug baron for president like the Yorubas did?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by YouandiAllofus: 10:41am On May 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

I wish every Nigerian should learn that from our Yoruba brothers and know that Nigeria is not one and can never be one

I had close friends who didn’t like tinubu before but were happy he won before he is their fellow omo luwabi
As regrettable as this is, it is a very popular practice amongst the Yorubas. And this is a bigger problem than terrorism. If we all develop this type of mentality, Nigeria will suffer the consequencies associated with bigotry, tribalism/ethnicity in a destructive way and disintegrate to very bitter history.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by bergs2: 10:41am On May 11, 2023
madridguy:

Oga shut up, the man is corn-ected
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by ifinger: 10:41am On May 11, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/11/labour-party-faction-backs-president-elect-tinubus-swearing-says-it-wont-affect-ongoing

Werey de ment is anyone dragging inauguration with agbado 🌽🌽🌽 minors? The case is in court 🤡🐸
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by bayplus: 10:41am On May 11, 2023
pafo:

More than a 5th of Obi votes was from the yorubas. Not even 1% of Tinubu votes came from Igbos. Who's the tribalist now?

Give your head a wobble mate.

You dey mind them.

It is their trademark.

They are the aggressors, yet they still claim to be the victims.

Are the igbos has accommodating as the yorubas? Many igbos who came to lagos with their black nylon polybags and within years become lqndlords with many yorubas as their friends who helped them in one way or the other to rise.

When these successful igbos go back home, they still see some of their old school mates still doing Okada rider and other menial jobs year on year because of limited opportunities at home.

D igbos are like a wife who takes pleasure in threatening divorce at every opportunity.

The rest of nigerians are no longer concerned about such threat because seriously, there is no development in the southeast with UGM beheading eveyone in sight.

Igbos do not even go home for Xmas as much as before because of insecurity.

For those in lagos, be sincere to your conscience that yorubas have not been of help in any shape or form in your business or personal life.

Yorubas are not saints but many of Yorubas are the pillars behind Obi. Take it or leave it. Only those naive and feeding bottle children who do not know anything will talk ill of the yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2023
madridguy:

You are a chronic ignoramus who has never said anything sensible on this platform before.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Saga16: 10:44am On May 11, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Your own case na advance stage ooo. Hope say eye dey on you on a steady make u no go escape for where Dem lock you?
You need to travel out of the country to plan a swearing in prog? Me sef wan paint my apartment, I need to travel out to plan it

Have you ever been voted as president of anything in your life?
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by Donedeal1(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2023
Pa P O will not like this

He is planning for both the sea,air,and ground attack

Just like in Sudan.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by zinaunreal(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu's swearing in on 29 May 2023 is as sure as the existence of the world on that day.

Even the incompetent religious clown knows the only reason Tinubu will not be sworn in is death.

As it stànds, Tinubu is outside the country making all the necessary arrangements for the swearing in so he can hit the ground running immediately after inauguration.

But the incompetent clown is either sleeping or reading newspapers in court because his case is as good as dog poo.

Na by swearing in? when he is deemed not the rightful leader by the supreme court the military flush him out. Rubbish
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by slivertongue: 10:45am On May 11, 2023
sonature1:

Sure he is.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by akins088(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2023
The same way I trust igbo will not hide their hatred and ego. Una better calm down.
Couldntfigurean:

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by OKOATA(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2023
Parada:
Many of you igbos supporting this Obi Pandora no just gree get sense can you not see Pandora was wearing glasses in the first photo while he was not wearing glasses where he was reading the newspaper or you are just being mischievous or outrightly being foolish ?

Rasheed Mahmood abdulwahab. Teblik from osun state we don hear you now go and rest.
Re: Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) by ipobarecriminals: 10:53am On May 11, 2023
cool I belong to PA Apapa aka Abija grin Faction. We support Tinubu 100%.Police should shot/arrest any trouble maker on May 29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / Gas Explosion At Agbor, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.