Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) (55810 Views)

Rihanna Breastfeeds Baby RZA As She Launches Savage X Fenty Maternity Wear / Actress, Juliet Abraham Names Her Favorite Bbnaija Housemate / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2023
Rihanna is dropping it like the Hebrew woman. Asap no dey miss a goal.

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Wizsim(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2023
Woah this is serious grin
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 11, 2023
To Have Spiritual Blessings You Have To Understand This

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAqBYZy17Jw
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 11, 2023
I don't even know how to pronounce it.

African Americans and their weird baby names..🤦🤦🤦
Odewaleadesoye:
What do you think of Rihanna baby boy's name?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2023
Marveeno:
The pikin be like one fine Ibo child.. I'm wondering why the fans are amazed
Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design
when did igbos start having big forehead Must you guys claim everything

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by mozona(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2023
Marveeno:
The pikin be like one fine Ibo child.. I'm wondering why the fans are amazed
Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design
The boy fit grow up fine pass that dey ibo boy cos of money and weather.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by fuckluv(f): 10:44am On May 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wait a minute
Nor be Rihanna get belle still fine so

Why our Nigerian women go get belle and suddenly turn into something else

Power of money. The amount of money Rihanna spent on skincare monthly is enough to feed some people for a year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2023
h
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by xynerise: 10:47am On May 11, 2023
Are we supposed to give a Fvck about this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Pikin when I nor get nor fit confuse me,I am not confused, Nigerian least problem fit even kill Rihanna..

LMAO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by PeterTinubu(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2023
She named her baby after one of the greatest rap producers of all time - Rza,the leader of the greatest rap group of all time - Wutang clan 😍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 10:52am On May 11, 2023
"Shaolin shadowboxing...And The wu tang sword style.
Do you think your wu tang sword can defeat me?"
Enter the 36 Chambers.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2023
What exactly is the big deal about this?!!... Una never get work!
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Inyaky(f): 10:54am On May 11, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]gozzlin

Sorry to say this, but the boy is as ugly as his grotesque name.[/quote]

He will grow to be very handsome
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Tvoice: 10:55am On May 11, 2023
If dem like make dem name am razor blade, na dia bulaabalu be dat
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by sukkot: 10:56am On May 11, 2023
the boy do look like RZA from wu tang clan

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by MrJames007: 11:02am On May 11, 2023
Rihanna has been looking weird after pregnancy. I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Lvgirl: 11:09am On May 11, 2023
Wu tang chi

The boy go still make am....if na Nigeria now some people will say the name is controlling his destiny..Una dey see am

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Sonicroyel: 11:11am On May 11, 2023
gozzlin:
grin

Sorry to say this, but the boy is as ugly as his grotesque name.

Grotesque beast like yourself..
Your moniker gozzlin
In real life you look like a goblin
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Sonicroyel: 11:12am On May 11, 2023
Samantha124:

Rizza

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 11:13am On May 11, 2023
How’s Rihanna so beautiful during pregnancy and I’m ugly AF

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by illuminutty: 11:15am On May 11, 2023
That boy does not resemble the "father".
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by idonhammer: 11:18am On May 11, 2023
Mumu fans

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2023
eepeepook:
A name is a name. If he no like am, he go change am.
OR go to court
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

THE SUN
J7st ordinary name na dem take the make noise upandan name wey no popular reach the two man wey loose election and the one wey win
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2023
The boy always been happy grin

Lucky pikin grin
Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:24am On May 11, 2023
Samantha124:

Too bad that Rihanna isn’t African American. Your xenophobic attempt at humor has failed and fallen flat. 👎🏼

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) by sprints1: 11:25am On May 11, 2023
Mad rapper in his days but don turn actor now you can remember him from Sam rock well mr right. The guy na crazy comedian he is also a voice over artist and a conc vegetarian

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub / CDQ Dumps Tee Billz As Manager [PICS] / Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.