Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why I'm Scared To Get Married - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Get Married (34690 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kingosytex(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2023
Maynmann:

The conjugal bliss is meant to stop promiscuous people from cheating?

The difference between a wife and a girlfriend is marriage certificate, when did marriage stop people from cheating?
You should get things right before it is too late and not wait “conjugal bliss”.

You are still mixing things up... A wife and girlfriend ain't same.
Sex should be the exclusive right of the married, hence, only them should have the right to complain of infidelity.

Unmarried people fornicating, yet expecting their bf/gf to be faithful doesn't just make any sense.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 1:52pm On May 19, 2023
Kingosytex:

You are still mixing things up... A wife and girlfriend ain't same.
Sex should be the exclusive right of the married, hence, only them should have the right to complain of infidelity.

Unmarried people fornicating, yet expecting their bf/gf to be faithful doesn't just make any sense.
The difference between a wife and a girlfriend is marriage certificate.
Marriage certificate will not make sex exclusive between married people, people will cheat regardless of the term you call them “wife” “spouse” “fiancée” “gf”.
A person that is faithful will be faithful regardless of marriage.
Calling someone “wife” doesn’t mean they won’t cheat.

So Married people can fornicate and expect their partners to be still faithful, do you even understand yourself?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 1:58pm On May 19, 2023
Kingosytex:

You should live in the moment and not fantasy, look around is sex exclusive right for married people?
And if i catch my gf cheating I should not complain until i make the cheating gf a wife, then I should complain, is that your logic?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by GboyegaD(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2023
Maynmann:

Gists that can only be done alone in your house.

We all think and value things differently ooo. Yes, it should happen in either house and we could cook while we gist.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 2:09pm On May 19, 2023
GboyegaD:

We all think and value things differently ooo. Yes, it should happen in either house and we could cook while we gist.
You won’t mind if your wife is doing this for her male friendS?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by GboyegaD(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2023
Maynmann:

You won’t mind if your wife is doing this for her male friendS?

I wouldn't because we don't have many friends and of late or friends are almost the same.

That said, this is referring to those who are single and may have more friends that are single as well. It is about the discipline and value system you have which guides the kind of friends you keep. I don't roll with "silo silo" people.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 2:24pm On May 19, 2023
GboyegaD:

I wouldn't because we don't have many friends and of late or friends are almost the same.

That said, this is referring to those who are single and may have more friends that are single as well. It is about the discipline and value system you have which guides the kind of friends you keep. I don't roll with "silo silo" people.
You wouldn’t mind “because” lol
What if your wife suddenly start having NEW male friends, gisting and cooking at their homes?

That’s some people reality, did you really read what the OP said?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by GboyegaD(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2023
Maynmann:

You wouldn’t mind “because” lol
What if your wife suddenly start having NEW male friends, gisting and cooking at their homes?

That’s some people reality, did you really read what the OP said?

She can't go cook in their homes, that is not right as it brings disrespect. The lady is OP's girlfriend and not his wife. These are two different things.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 2:40pm On May 19, 2023
GboyegaD:

She can't go cook in their homes, that is not right as it brings disrespect. The lady is OP's girlfriend and not his wife. These are two different things.
It isn’t disrespecting for a gf to be cooking and gisting in her NEW male friends house?
Will this act prompt anyone to marry such woman?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kingosytex(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2023
Maynmann:

You should live in the moment and not fantasy, look around is sex exclusive right for married people?
And if i catch my gf cheating I should not complain until i make the cheating gf a wife, then I should complain, is that your logic?

Moving back in forth on a particular issue is tiresome. To me, unmarried fornicators got no right to complain of being cheated on because I don't understand how they cheat in the actual sense.

Our views are different.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 3:19pm On May 19, 2023
Kingosytex:

Moving back in forth on a particular issue is tiresome. To me, unmarried fornicators got no right to complain of being cheated on because I don't understand how they cheat in the actual sense.

Our views are different.
Marriage won’t stop “unmarried fornicators” from cheating on their PARTNER.
Cheaters are Cheaters irrespective if they are a “wife” or “gf” or “fiancée”.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by segcymoor(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Evolutionlove post=123204748]

Nigerian Women/Ladies left the Group Chat😂

The conditions below are the things that will ever make me to marry a Nigerian Lady.

1.She must be Rich.
2.She will be 100% responsible for the Wedding Expenses.
3.She will be responsible for the 80% of the Expenses at home and Subsequent Expenses.
4.Monthly allowance of 500k be paid into my account monthly for my Upkeep.
5.My money is my money and i can spend it how i deem fit but her money is mine and hers.
6.Vacation to any country of my choice Twice in a year and all expense will be covered by her.
7.Court wedding is a must and there will be a clause if i ever caught her cheating. I will file for divorce and 80% of all her Assets will be transferred to me.[/quote
]

Who be this??
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by okoroemeka(m): 6:41am On May 20, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I will go straight to the point.....
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

This is isn't the type of woman i want.

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.
I don't think you have a valid reason to dump her,women get admirers on a daily basis,even my wife still have men chasing her talkmore of an unmarried girl,also you must know women like attention a lot and it will almost be impossible for her to bluntly tell her admirer to go to hell
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Charx122: 8:48pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth

but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men

Fair enough you don't understand what relationship means or when your courting a woman. Truth be told
Yes you have no right but she has every right to respect the relationship not talking about the next dick to jump on..
You made your choice but if you go back to this girl or give her another chance I'm sorry your life will just be hanging by a thread.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by GreaterFuture(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2023
Ogechi98:
Typical Nigeria girl mentality,you guys know nothing about loyalty na just to bleep around una sabi undecided
Nigerian man Nko?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Obarofrederick(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Dexy4yah:
If i don't see the right woman dt reach 100% of everything i need in a woman then am not getting married.
I no fit manage any department for marriage... everything has to be 100%.
Senior man, nobody is perfect even you is not perfect. You can't be expecting 100% nau, is she a God?

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by benqo01(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oyindamolah:
wink
Oga, you have not done anything on her head and so she has right to have other people coming for her, because una dey do like wizard Nigerian men are very unpredictable.

Let us leave d introduction part for now what am concern about is her loyalty?

If d guy is keeping girls around will you say same thing here?

Let's be realistic for once see even if he goes ahead with the introduction she will still do same
and you will still blame him for seeing d red flag and still going ahead with it

See being faithful is key even if d guy done d same i will condemn it, her acts was uncalled for!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by benqo01(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
Y'all saying no introduction bla bla bla u re very wrong it is highly condemnable both men and women should stop that rubbish abeg
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Oyindamolah: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
benqo01:

Let us leave d introduction part for now what am concern about is her loyalty?

If d guy is keeping girls around will you say same thing here?

Let's be realistic for once see even if he goes ahead with the introduction she will still do same
and you will still blame him for seeing d red flag and still going ahead with it

See being faithful is key even if d guy done d same i will condemn it, her acts was uncalled for!!!!
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Marriage is for matured minds brave and dareing,even when you have millions it is no guaranty of allaying your fears grin
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Lady97: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Lolachef(f): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2023

You never ready for marriage.
Kingsley123456:
I will go straight to the point.....
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

This is isn't the type of woman i want.

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.