Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,278 members, 7,934,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? (1019 Views)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by blacksam01: 11:50am On May 11, 2023
...this is fast becoming a common place in our society and i wonder why..

hello people can you pay for such for your child..?
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by olasaad(f): 12:25pm On May 11, 2023
blacksam01:

Asking this kind of question is even abetting criminal cheesy we all know it is a bad thing. So you should be asking for solutions rather than asking us if we will join them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by blacksam01: 1:06pm On May 11, 2023
olasaad:

Asking this kind of question is even abetting criminal cheesy we all know it is a bad thing. So you should be asking for solutions rather than asking us if we will join them.

you hv not gone to special center, there u will see sound professionals doctors bankers administrators, govt officials, even police men rushing tonpay over 100k for their childs exam success through cheating..

please try nd visit one of them and see for yourself..one operator of such centers i know built a 3 storey building secondary skl will ptoceeds from payments by parents
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Divoc19(f): 2:01pm On May 11, 2023
Yes. Why? Because, when you are in Rome you behave like the Roman.

Even if your child is brilliant. You'll still have to sort. If you want to stand out, the examiners and all other authorities will deal with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Tayorshd87: 2:10pm On May 11, 2023
I will pay na .

Don't u know in this country a brilliant one are d once that don't gain admission on time or make it through education on time..

So an adage says that ( if u can't beat them then u join them Biko 😛)

I fit pay Wella self 😂
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Nazgul: 6:19pm On May 11, 2023
Hell yeah...I'll do it without a second thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On May 12, 2023
blacksam01:
What exactly are these special center exams and why the question? undecided
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by frozen70(f): 3:27am On May 12, 2023
blacksam01:

If that's the best option so far he will clear his papers and use it and get admission

I don't want any educational delays

There is no time to waste time

When he gets admission don't be surprise he will be more committed

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by kuse2(m): 5:41am On May 12, 2023
Never..

You are not really helping the child. You give the child a mindet that he/she cannot succeed on his/her own merit.

I have a neice I'm sponsoring. When it was time for her to write WAEC and Jamb, many people around expected me to register her in the so-called special centre.

I simply called her, and told her I'll give her the right environment to succeed.. Extra Lessons.. All text-books, access to "guided-Internet" and all.. I made her understand that she could do it..

And she did it and became very confident in her own ability.

Today, she's in 400L hoping to graduate soon.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Nemesis0147(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2023
Yes oh
Imagine paying thousands of Naira in an expensive private school for your child and he fails his waec….the funny thing is that most of these expensive private schools are also special centers….my cousin schooled at premier academy Abuja….the school they mad make they fail waec or jamb?
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by blacksam01: 12:33pm On May 13, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Yes oh
Imagine paying thousands of Naira in an expensive private school for your child and he fails his waec….the funny thing is that most of these expensive private schools are also special centers….my cousin schooled at premier academy Abuja….the school they mad make they fail waec or jamb?

but u dont feel its coruption..?
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Jecci(f): 2:01pm On May 13, 2023
Of course I will pay no time for pretence.

When I was writing waec during my time my parents registered me in a special center and I was really happy they did because I passed waec in just one sitting and moved on to other things.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Oyindamolah: 2:40pm On May 13, 2023
shocked That's why you are were you are
Jecci:

When I was writing waec during my time my parents registered me in a special center and I was really happy they did because I passed waec in just one sitting and moved on to other things.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2023
frozen70:

If that's the best option so far he will clear his papers and use it and get admission

Lies from the pit of hell. Except you didn't know a few of such people during your undergraduate days. This is a big part of our societal menace today, we shouldn't allow it continue.

I guess we sometimes mistake such acts as act of love but it is not love in its real sense. Loving will be guiding the child to learn to follow process so that the child can take pride in their success.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Bodydiialect57: 3:47pm On May 13, 2023
blacksam01:

you hv not gone to special center, there u will see [/b]sound[b] professionals doctors bankers administrators, govt officials, even police men rushing tonpay over 100k for their childs exam success through cheating..

please try nd visit one of them and see for yourself..one operator of such centers i know built a 3 storey building secondary skl will ptoceeds from payments by parents

Sound?

Perhaps you mean they are skilled in their chosen field cos anyone conveniently involving in such, isn't sound. It takes a sick mind to do such and not a sound mind.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Bodydiialect57: 3:50pm On May 13, 2023
frozen70:

Wrong footing, wrong foundation.
Even if he ended up coping well afterwards, the thought that he cheated at his basic level will haunt the person for life, except if the conscience is seared with iron.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by GboyegaD(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2023
Jecci:

The pride in you not been able to pass by yourself is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by mariahAngel(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2023
I'll pay for a private tutor before the exams instead.

No intelligent person would be willing to pay for a "special center" for their child.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Bodydiialect57: 3:54pm On May 13, 2023
Jecci:

Then It's the case of "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he's old, he won't depart from it"

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Jecci(f): 4:10pm On May 13, 2023
Hold on to your preaching sir I don't need it. Didn't remember asking you to lecture me on morality!
GboyegaD:

The pride in you not been able to pass by yourself is sickening.
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On May 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
■ Lies from the pit of hell. Except you didn't know a few of such people during your undergraduate days. This is a big part of our societal menace today, we shouldn't allow it continue. I guess we sometimes mistake such acts as act of love but it is not love in its real sense. Loving will be guiding the child to learn to follow process so that the child can take pride in their success.
What is a special center abeg? Na Lesson? Or some sort of Expo-sharing center? undecided
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by GboyegaD(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What is a special center abeg? Na Lesson? undecided

Where you pay extra monies for them to help your kids pass their WAEC and JAMB. It is a way to encourage laziness in my opinion.
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On May 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
Where you pay extra monies for them to help your kids pass their WAEC and JAMB. It is a way to encourage laziness in my opinion.
Can you please explain why you equate such centers to laziness? undecided

Does purchasing and studying past JAMB or WAEC Q and A books equally count as laziness? I am trying to understand why some consider it corrupt even. undecided
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by capnies: 5:15pm On May 13, 2023
ONLY FOOLISH PARENTS WILL DO THIS EVIL.
WITH WHICH MOUTH WILL YOU USE TO CORRECT THAT CHILD WHEN HE MISBEHAVES, YOU'VE ALREADY TAUGHT HIM NOT TO WORK FOR SUCCESS.
I RATHER MY CHILD FAIL THAT EXAM THAN HELP HIM CHEAT.
IF YOU CAN DO THIS THEN YOU ARE JUST LIKE INEC AND ALL NIGERIA POLITICIANS

2 Likes

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by capnies: 5:20pm On May 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Does purchasing and studying past JAMB or WAEC Q and A books equally count as laziness? I am trying to understand why some consider it corrupt even. undecided

WHY BORDER SENDING THE CHILD TO SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE.
JUST PAY AND GET HIM BACHELOR OF SURGERY DEGREE AT ONCE NONSENSE. IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT AS EVIL AND A DESTRUCTION OF THE CHILD THEN YOUR MORAL STANDARD IS SUPER LOW
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by GboyegaD(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

So they help the kids with answering their exams and in some situation pay WAEC officials to influence their results. In essence, they are centers where results are bought.

The reason many of our graduates are not employable.
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On May 13, 2023
capnies:
■ WHY BORDER SENDING THE CHILD TO SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE.
■ JUST PAY AND GET HIM BACHELOR OF SURGERY DEGREE AT ONCE NONSENSE.
■ IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT AS EVIL AND A DESTRUCTION OF THE CHILD THEN YOUR MORAL STANDARD IS SUPER LOW
1. If the kids weren't able to grasp all necessary to help them pass those exams, why not send them to an academy where they can maybe through different learning methods come to understand what they previously couldn't? I guess I am having a hard time understanding why people are against sending a child to lessons tailored to help them better grasp some of the same things that they are taught in school. undecided

2. Are you saying these special centers do not in fact teach the kids anything but offer them expos/cheat sheets instead? undecided

3. You and I don't exist at all on the same level so help me see how these special centers are places of corruption as you claim. undecided
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On May 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
■ So they help the kids with answering their exams and in some situation pay WAEC officials to influence their results. In essence, they are centers where results are bought. The reason many of our graduates are not employable.
Oh, now that makes sense! Interesting! So it is the bribing and influencing of WAEC scores that people decry and not the having of extra lessons for Exams. undecided
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by frozen70(f): 5:36pm On May 13, 2023
Bodydiialect57:

Wrong footing, wrong foundation.
Even if he ended up coping well afterwards, the thought that he cheated at his basic level will haunt the person for life, except if the conscience is seared with iron.

I don't think so

That's not cheating is survival of the fittest
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by frozen70(f): 5:36pm On May 13, 2023
GboyegaD:

Lies from the pit of hell. Except you didn't know a few of such people during your undergraduate days. This is a big part of our societal menace today, we shouldn't allow it continue.

I guess we sometimes mistake such acts as act of love but it is not love in its real sense. Loving will be guiding the child to learn to follow process so that the child can take pride in their success.

That's not true
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by GboyegaD(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, now that makes sense! Interesting! So it is the bribing and influencing of WAEC scores that people decry and not the having of extra lessons for Exams. undecided

Yes. because they necessarily don't teach them. It is funny when you hear some people complain of the attitude of some kids in our federal miniseries. Truth is if my parents paid my way through school, bought me a slot at the ministry, why should I work, and why shouldn't I feel entitled?
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by GboyegaD(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2023
frozen70:

That's not true

Well I know a few and their end stories are not so encouraging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If: ? / Sex And Marriage / Abuja Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.