Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 (19464 Views)

Tinubu Suspends 5% Telecoms Tax, Defers Finance Act To Sept 1 / Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu's Trial To November 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by pquaver(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2023
almarthins:

Awon mad injustice.

The real terrorists dey roam free for north.

Nigeria Una hate truth and love the oppressors.

Some terrorist dey dine and wine for house of rep and senate. Who touch therm?

You are feee to whine and dine with them in sambisa forest.. It all day party there since u envy them

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by almarthins(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2023
pquaver:

You are feee to whine and dine with them in sambisa forest.. It all day party there since u envy them

Sambisa no be forest again na government military base now. When last you here sambisa again?
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by candygist: 9:28pm On May 11, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
September ke Funke

Is that no too far

This is a strategy to buy time for the new administration to settle down and properly decide what he will do about Kanu cases

Tinubu might likely let him go and that what I will advise him to do this should at least go a long way to return peace to that region and unite them back to the project call Nigeria

Bro, even if Tinubu free that guy, igbos will not still send Asiwaju. Those people are very rude. Except the once that grew up outside that region.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by MeineMutter: 9:32pm On May 11, 2023
Dem don turn this guy to Mario (Version…) for DSS cell o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by WorldRichest: 9:35pm On May 11, 2023
Noerection:
Tinubu is about to inherit one goat

And he will make goat meat pepper soup with it.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by WorldRichest: 9:37pm On May 11, 2023
Penguin2:
I see Tinubu granting Nnamdi Kanu State Pardon to use it to curry the favour of Igbos.

But we will be unmoved.

We don’t like what we hate.

Tinubu is an Igbo hating criminal.

Tinubu refused to give the Senate Presidency to the Igbos despite all the beggings by Igbos. Tinubu does not try to make anyone happy. He takes hard decisions no matter who is angry. If you think you hate Tinubu, who told you that Tinubu likes you either?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by asmovic(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2023
Greatechng:
Make dem kuku build house for am there naw
na under bridge him dey sleep for dia?
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by SirFrank1477: 11:35pm On May 11, 2023
What a nation. Is indeed a zoo.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Alpharey: 6:47am On May 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
oya go and release him then

But that tells you something about this case
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2023
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2023
Alpharey:

But that tells you something about this case
let supreme Court Decide whether he walks free or not... Anyone who listens to radio biafra and observe all Kanu behavior and still think he is innocent is a crude Ipob apologist... That's why they have become terrorists killing ppple in South East...

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by QuotaSystem: 8:00am On May 12, 2023
Are you not ashamed that sensible Igbos are benefiting from Nigeria while ipob terrorists are chanting zoo with their captured leader chained in DSS underground cell?

Jokes on you 😄

Fortruth:

Are you not ashamed your Giant of Africa doesnt even have an operable National Airline….

LOL

ZOO

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2023
SirFrank1477:
What a nation. Is indeed a zoo.
that is the reason Kanu is being treated like animal in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by shoprite: 8:19am On May 12, 2023
Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 - Politics[quote][/quote]

A subtle way of saying that the case has now been officially handed over to the in-coming government! wink

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:37am On May 12, 2023
You need God and good brain to enjoy Nigeria,not insurrection. angry
MANY PEOPLE are MAKING LEGIT BILLIONS OF MONEY daily across the 36states,is all about meditation and mentality.angry

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by darkwan: 9:56am On May 12, 2023
FODA:
how would u refer to a man like u as monkey,egbon ohun tiko Koda,one Nigeria.

you refer to nigeria as a zoo....your supleme reader is in za zoo cage....

soo,he is a zoo monkey....

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Neddyogu(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2023
Versal:

Boko boys had the support of Buhari the Nigeria government.
Collect support from MI5
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Sampi4me(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Man! This is crazy. Decide what you wanna do with this man already. The Judiciary has been messed up and no hope.

In other news: Do you have a LinkedIn account? I wanna buy

I have how much are you buying.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by FODA(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2023
darkwan:

you refer to nigeria as a zoo....your supleme reader is in za zoo cage....

soo,he is a zoo monkey....
me na omo Ibadan
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by darkwan: 3:34pm On May 12, 2023
FODA:
me na omo Ibadan

na dem started it....
they called nigeria a zoo....they are in the zoo....

soo,they are zoo people....
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Bashirkareem31: 7:59pm On May 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Pardon before conviction?

Anyway, Tinubu does not care about the 5 percenters.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Bashirkareem31: 8:02pm On May 12, 2023
Obiedun:
Whose headache? Dey play. who is in prison eating watery beans?
grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Danisaint112(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

Buhari have finally and stylishly left this Big bag of wahala for Tinubu.

How will Tinubu handle this now, is a billion dollar question.

In addition, it is so sad that my Igbo brothers have technically forgotten this man in jail and have crowned a new messiah in Peter Obi.

This is what we call " USE AND DUMP"

MumuOnBail
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by ba7man(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2023
Penguin2:
I see Tinubu granting Nnamdi Kanu State Pardon to use it to curry the favour of Igbos.

But we will be unmoved.

The more reason why Nnamdi Kanu should never be released.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Generalwoodz(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2023
Sampi4me:
I have how much are you buying.

It depends. Drop me a line on WhatsApp 070..36196184 let's discuss.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Gidgiddy emergingnation racoon penguin2
Supreme Court has forgotten Nnamdi Kanu in the prison
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Gidgiddy emergingnation racoon penguin2
Supreme Court has forgotten Nnamdi Kanu in the prison

They have washed their hands over his case.

Supreme Court can not hear a matter that a federal high court has ruled over to their advantage.

They should go and ask the FG to release their leader .
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

They have washed their hands over his case.

Supreme Court can not hear a matter that a federal high court has ruled over to their advantage.

They should go and ask the FG to release their leader .

good
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by PaulNwosu: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2023
Penguin2:

But we will be unmoved.

Kanu will die in jail and you stupid Igbos always giving other Igbos a bad name will see hell.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Kanu will die in jail and you stupid Igbos always giving other Igbos a bad name will see hell.
Gidgiddy Raccoon
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2023
Penguin2:

But we will be unmoved.

Tinubu refused to release him go and do your worst

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of Crucial PDP NEC Meeting / The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV / Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.