Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,705 members, 7,889,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

I See People Say Women Don't Know How To Handle Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See People Say Women Don't Know How To Handle Rejection (844 Views)

Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See People Say Women Don't Know How To Handle Rejection by RTID: 5:02pm On May 11, 2023
I see people say women don't know how to handle rejection.

I've seen women say men don't know how to.

But I'm here to tell you that as a heterosexual man, homosexual men don't know how to handle rejection from straight people.

So, this guy in my inbox who has been pestering my life to come see him in Onitsha.

He has promised me heaven and Earth.

One time he even sent me 50k to buy lunch, with the transfer narration reading;

"There's more where that came from."

The pestering became too much, as I couldn't understand why nwoke ibe m would ask me to travel all the way to Onitsha to spend the weekend with him.

So, I had to ask him in plain English;

"What do you want?"

And that was where the horror began.

He told me several things, but kept emphasising on how he wanted my 9 inches to drill his bubble butt.

I politely declined and told him I was not interested.

Mr Alex didn't agree. As a matter of fact, he told me to name my price.

Chai! I have always said I was an ashawo, but not to the male gender nah.

Anyway, I stopped replying his message.

Then, one day he goes ahead to send me one last message before blocking me.

"Keep pretending. You and I know you're a full blooded homosexual who disguises with his 9 inches so that Facebook women won't think you're one of us. You can keep deceiving Facebook girls with that stupid 9 inches of yours. But the heart knows what it wants. Ashawo Homo Night Mile!"
Re: I See People Say Women Don't Know How To Handle Rejection by Exc2000: 5:07pm On May 11, 2023

See free maga...

Next time ask him for a video chat, and use screen video recorder to capture him naked talking about all that homosexual creepy cursed stuff

Keep the video on google cloud

Add all of his family, friends and business associate on Facebook, Instagram, TicTok

Make multiple screenshot of the video showing him and send it to him

Say Hello to his Pastor or Wife on their Facebook wall and tagg him

Re: I See People Say Women Don't Know How To Handle Rejection by Victor2707: 8:41pm On May 11, 2023
Orishirishi brain damage.
Re: I See People Say Women Don't Know How To Handle Rejection by pansophist(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2023
Chai, why you discharge am na? You see rich homo, and you discharge am. You de mad?

1 Like

Re: I See People Say Women Don't Know How To Handle Rejection by Nobody: 12:57am On May 12, 2023
pansophist:
Chai, why you discharge am na? You see rich homo, and you discharge am. You de mad?

This is what Nigerian men should be doing: dating themselves or exploring other sexual options like dating animals, trees and objects since modern women are not worth it.

They are thousands of seminaries to join in order to become priests.

Or better still they are transgender procedures that yield good results as shown below that they can explore

https://www.nairaland.com/7610978/25-unbelievable-gender-reassignments-transformations#121739767

But no, they can't make peace with themselves or let us live in peace without their infantile rants but prattle and nag day and night

Here you are, with someone that is ready to be financially responsible for you and give you sex and lessen your burden of performance (all these privileges a Nigerian women will never give you) yet you reject it.

I will be grateful to God the day that men will explain to us what they really want
Re: I See People Say Women Don't Know How To Handle Rejection by GodWrites: 9:37am On May 12, 2023
RTID:
I see people say women don't know how to handle rejection.

I've seen women say men don't know how to.

But I'm here to tell you that as a heterosexual man, homosexual men don't know how to handle rejection from straight people.

So, this guy in my inbox who has been pestering my life to come see him in Onitsha.

He has promised me heaven and Earth.

One time he even sent me 50k to buy lunch, with the transfer narration reading;

"There's more where that came from."

The pestering became too much, as I couldn't understand why nwoke ibe m would ask me to travel all the way to Onitsha to spend the weekend with him.

So, I had to ask him in plain English;

"What do you want?"

And that was where the horror began.

He told me several things, but kept emphasising on how he wanted my 9 inches to drill his bubble butt.

I politely declined and told him I was not interested.

Mr Alex didn't agree. As a matter of fact, he told me to name my price.

Chai! I have always said I was an ashawo, but not to the male gender nah.

Anyway, I stopped replying his message.

Then, one day he goes ahead to send me one last message before blocking me.

"Keep pretending. You and I know you're a full blooded homosexual who disguises with his 9 inches so that Facebook women won't think you're one of us. You can keep deceiving Facebook girls with that stupid 9 inches of yours. But the heart knows what it wants. Ashawo Homo Night Mile!"

Tell me you enjoyed the attention you narcissist sad

(1) (Reply)

Is He Addicted To Smoke / Help My Life I Dont Want To Die / 20 Common Irritations Men Have About Women In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.