Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,298 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife (48134 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashley86400: 11:04am On May 12, 2023
Ashawoman82:
oga rest,any gender can kill any gender....stop hyping it like it's only women that know how to kill, any gender can poison any gender...I'm telling u all things being equal, no woman can beat me, I don't fucking care how big u are unless u are highly trained...all this your rubbish statement doesn't change anything....even a child could kill with all those methods so u have no point...

I’m only hold your first sentence cause it seems you’ve solved it yourself by saying the fact- “any gender can kill any gender”.

Stop being salty, Mr Beater.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashley86400: 11:05am On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
I don't need to prove anything to faceless fools like you, besides people like you don't even believe your existence. 😂 If you think I'm broke and I don't have a black belt, that's your problem, I ain't proving nothing to cretins.

Cool.
But you’re obviously still a broke ass.
Millionaire grin grin grin
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashley86400: 11:08am On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shut the fvck off id**t, if you think every man is a weakling and coward like you are, then you must be stupid, how can a woman beat a strong man like me? thunder fire you. 😂😂

I wonder why we have pussy niggas on this forum, dumb ass men with no balls, allowing a female to hit and disfigure you is the most embarrassing thing on Earth, there was one stupid girl that wants to try such nonsense with men, when I gave her the beating of her life her brain rebooted to default settings.

As I’ve said na people like you women dey poison or have assassinated. Slow and effective poison.
Gra-Gra no dey win war o.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashley86400: 11:12am On May 12, 2023
mediclife1987:

Right after I successfully put one in your head.

lol, i think successful is in your dictionary sef.
Haven’t you already proven that your existence is already a “failed” experiment.

Most of the world’s craziest people usually spend their times trying to convince people they’re not crazy.
Most of the world’s most dangerous people usually spend their times trying to convince people they’re not as dangerous and that they’re fighting for a good cause.

People who whip out knives at women or claim to do so while talking about are crazy they are are usually just pussy as cowards. Pick up fights with a couple of men your size in the same circumstance, come out of it unscratched and then you can even open your mouth.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Emmanuel909090: 11:32am On May 12, 2023
And all the online miscreants won't come here.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Arbiter9(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2023
I blame some men for marrying women that are physically stronger than them or have street upbringing. All these soft guys marrying hardened street girls. Una go hear am. Cut your coat according to your size.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Atolu01: 1:47pm On May 12, 2023
What they deserve.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Elidrisy20: 2:05pm On May 12, 2023
Woman wrapper
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by ProphetM0hammad: 3:17pm On May 12, 2023
80% if ebow women are beast physically
In fact only 20% of them can be classified as women.

You saw a supposed lady with beards, mustache, hairy breast and thick muscular legs, your mind you tell you that's a warrior

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Man up and pick fights with women or test your strength against them by indulging in domestic fisticuffs!

You are mentally weak... And I'm very sure you won't even step up in the midst of real men!

You sound like a child... A poorly raised one!

Continue seeking validation... I won't indulge you any further!
You are a weakling man, I've beaten a lady that took me for granted years ago, if not because of some guys that stopped me i would panel beaten her. I wonder the type of parents raising weak men like you, you should grow up and start acting like a man not a sissy.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2023
dalass:

Woman never treat your fvxkup before?

Dey dia grin

It is men who form macho that normally slap or hit women first. So when they get it back double, they don't expect such, it becomes shame on them. grin

Thanks to the strong ladies who give those stupid gorillas factory reset beatings grin grin
You go chop beatings of your life, na one punch for end you for ICU, I never see any foolish lady wey go fit challenge me, there was one that messed with me few years ago, the beatings wey she received ehn, she should thank her stars that some guys were able to stop me panel beating her.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2023
VTJN:
check guys doing pretty fine financially and ask yourself why are they different? Why do i behave different from them. Why is my mentality about women differ. You think you're more sensible than those guys? If you think you're, why not make use of the sense to better your life and become successful?

Channel your energy in something productive and become successful then watch your life transform.

Abeg fvck off, coward and poor peasant like you is talking to me about success
Have you ever made millions in your miserable life before? or travelled out of Nigeria to different countries? if you haven't, then you have to right to talk to me about success.

What I have is what you will ever dream of; because this is a faceless forum dosen't mean that we are at the same level, it's even a privilege for me to be engaging a simp like you.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by mediclife1987(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2023
Ashley86400:

lol, i think successful is in your dictionary sef.
Haven’t you already proven that your existence is already a “failed” experiment.

Most of the world’s craziest people usually spend their times trying to convince people they’re not crazy.
Most of the world’s most dangerous people usually spend their times trying to convince people they’re not as dangerous and that they’re fighting for a good cause.

People who whip out knives at women or claim to do so while talking about are crazy they are are usually just pussy as cowards. Pick up fights with a couple of men your size in the same circumstance, come out of it unscratched and then you can even open your mouth.

All these babblings, would only end you up in a body bag.

I'll kill you with a chicken bone if I have to.

All die na die.

Na you dey worry yourself on the type of die...

I don't give a fvck.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Angelfrost(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
You are a weakling man, I've beaten a lady that took me for granted years ago, if not because of some guys that stopped me i would panel beaten her. I wonder the type of parents raising weak men like you, you should grow up and start acting like a man not a sissy.

Beating up women doesn't make you a man... That's not an achievement!

Honestly, real men don't even say such nonsense in public!

You were not properly raised at all! Imagine what you are bragging with, and using as a yardstick to call another weak!

Oga, abeg go sleep! Go look elsewhere for a dullard to massage your empty ego!

We are done here.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Faposky95: 6:12pm On May 12, 2023
Yeah....right Thur....?!
Hit am for blokkus, eye, mouth, shiko for back....dash am 2 by 2 to arrange the smile......
For starters.......

....that is a woman
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Octopusssy(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Go and pick a fight with someone who can match you fist for fist. Bragging about beating someone weaker than you is the very height of shameless cowardice. It is not the achievement you're fooling yourself to believe it is.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashley86400: 6:28pm On May 12, 2023
mediclife1987:

All these babblings, would only end you up in a body bag.

I'll kill you with a chicken bone if I have to.

All die na die.

Na you dey worry yourself on the type of die...

I don't give a fvck.

Lol, Pele Chick Norris.
Chicken bone
So many babies on this forum.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
I can't believe you typed all these just to get a pussy from a female Nairalander 😂😂

You want every lady here to perceive you as a perfect and righteous man, dude you are a fool. 😂
You can only daydream about these women. They are getting married every Saturday to responsible guys. Keep hating on women you hear. More than half of girls we all graduated together has been married. Some got married to abroad base guys. While those married in Nigeria are doing pretty fine

We the guys never marry. We still dey hustle. Keep hating on women you hear grin

They're not responsible for your misery
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2023
VTJN:
You can only daydream about these women. They are getting married every Saturday to responsible guys. Keep hating on women you hear. More than half of girls we all graduated together has been married. Some got married to abroad base guys. While those married in Nigeria are doing pretty fine

We the guys never marry. We still dey hustle. Keep hating on women you hear grin

They're not responsible for your misery
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2023
Octopusssy:

Go and pick a fight with someone who can match you fist for fist. Bragging about beating someone weaker than you is the very height of shameless cowardice. It is not the achievement you're fooling yourself to believe it is.
Let's fight and see if I don't use you as a punching bag, nonsensical. 😂😂
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Beating up women doesn't make you a man... That's not an achievement!

Honestly, real men don't even say such nonsense in public!

You were not properly raised at all! Imagine what you are bragging with, and using as a yardstick to call another weak!

Oga, abeg go sleep! Go look elsewhere for a dullard to massage your empty ego!

We are done here.
I thought you said that you won't reply me again? Neega can't even keep to his words. 😂😂
Btw, I don't fight women or anyone, if you raise your filthy hands on me, then be ready to face my wrath, I don't care if it's a man or woman and besides my parents raised me to defend myself in any circumstances.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Octopusssy(f): 8:22pm On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
I see you delight in fighting women. Go and fight your fellow men make dem comot your teeth before I'll take you serious. Coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
poor man. Poor man looking for who to fight with grin

Poor wretched man grin

Small pikin like you never get responsibility so na to dey look for who to fight with up and down grin

Small boy in his teens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2023
Octopusssy:

I see you delight in fighting women. Go and fight your fellow men make dem comot your teeth before I'll take you serious. Coward
The mumu na small pikin in his teens. You should spot it from his chat. No matured guy go about claiming he'd beat a woman, this and that

The boy has every trait of a little boy in his teens
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Octopusssy(f): 8:51pm On May 12, 2023
VTJN:
The mumu na small pikin in his teens. You should spot it from his chat. No matured guy go about claiming he'd beat a woman, this and that

Some teens still have sense. This one no get single sense
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by mediclife1987(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2023
Ashley86400:

Lol, Pele Chick Norris.
Chicken bone
So many babies on this forum.

Penis dey hungry you, go make dem fvck nonsense comot your head...
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ashley86400: 9:10pm On May 12, 2023
mediclife1987:

Penis dey hungry you, go make dem fvck nonsense comot your head...

Another baby spotted.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by ledaman: 9:48pm On May 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
And they will be cut to their size, madness pass madness.
lolz
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 5:17am On May 13, 2023
Octopusssy:

I fight both men and women if Dem born you well, come and challenge me make I use you as punching bag, you can also bring your brothers too, you go suffer. 😂
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 5:19am On May 13, 2023
VTJN:
poor man. Poor man looking for who to fight with grin

Poor wretched man grin

Small pikin like you never get responsibility so na to dey look for who to fight with up and down grin

Small boy in his teens
This weak poor b*stard again? why are you on mentions? Coward! if you want to challenge me I will give you place to meet me, if I don't beat that foolish simpness out of you ehn. 😂😂
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheSuperX(m): 5:23am On May 13, 2023
VTJN:

I see you also lack comprehension skills, you are not only a coward but you lack the ability to understand.
I don't blame you, it's the foolishness that you inherited from your father that is disturbing you.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VTJN(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2023
TheSuperX:
I fight both men and women if Dem born you well, come and challenge me make I use you as punching bag, you can also bring your brothers too, you go suffer. 😂
small brat in his teens grin grin

Go and make money and stop hating on women getting married every Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.