Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,760 members, 7,930,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties (31810 Views)

Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) / Man Forces Soldier To Pay N100K For Damaging His Tyre / Woman Arrested For Damaging Neighbour’s Scrotum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by BigBen23(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2023
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Osanoghodua1: 11:07am On May 12, 2023
Bleaching stupid boy.
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by 43Ronin: 11:09am On May 12, 2023
idiotic bleaching oba. the oponu oba wan do land grabbing by force he forget sat CAC na yoruba people church. cheesy
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Ashirioluwa: 11:24am On May 12, 2023
zolajpower:
Because the accused is a monarch, is that the reason why he would be released after paying the 5million naira ?

Read the court verdict again. He will still serve his sentence after paying the 5 million fine.
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by benzion72(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2023
The Omoonile palaver need more of this treatment
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Godfullsam(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Even their monarchs have all turned to agberos, Awo must be rolling in his grave for what these people have become. This was not the plan he had for them despite backstabbing the entire country just to give them an edge, spits!

How did Awo backstab the rest of the country?

Is that the lies your parents told you? Your parents messed up big time
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Dawiire(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2023
Sultty:
I have give up on the justice system of naija. How can u hand sometime 10 years person term just for destroying palm tree
is like you dont have a farm land dat why you dont have value for it.... It just a palm tree but it produce more than you produce in the country u hear
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Advancedman(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2023
zolajpower:
Because the accused is a monarch, is that the reason why he would be released after paying the 5million naira ?

That vacate is simply saying ok pay 5m and continue your life.
If it were in a sane country he would pay up to 100M and a jail term of exactly 10years without any option not 2,1,2 yeye judge.

1 Like

Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by router123(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2023
the next is the king of oba ile in osun state. he is trying to grab a land belonging to the anglican church
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by TsbAfrica: 11:54am On May 12, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Even their monarchs have all turned to agberos, Awo must be rolling in his grave for what these people have become. This was not the plan he had for them despite backstabbing the entire country just to give them an edge, spits!
your hatred won't stop the fact that Yoruba will rule over you and govern the decision that you can make for the next 8 years so keep spitting like a snake hahaha wa bambe
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by bassdow: 12:11pm On May 12, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444778/ondo-monarch-sentenced-10-years-imprisonment-damaging-church-properties/

at end of the day, His Jail term running concurrently, might not exceed 2-years.

Also jail terms should be measured according to your position in the society - ordinary person should not have same jail term as someone who holds a political office even if they commited same offence.

and to serve as deterent to others, His jail term ought to be very very very severe BUT al I see here is RUBBISH
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by naveedaslam69xd: 12:33pm On May 12, 2023
Is this church is legal if it is legal then there should be no issue for property.
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by vicfajeze: 1:01pm On May 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Where did you want him to see 5 million from?

All these judges self. grin
what of the commissions wey the Bobo get for all the lands wey he don dey sell
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by esthel(f): 1:08pm On May 12, 2023
You wan dey do omo onile, lazy things
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Bashoruntolu(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2023
This guy should rot in jail. He has destroyed properties, farm produces and livestocks worth over 50million naira since he entered that locality. Isinigbo residence can bear witness. Just thank your stars say I wasn't around while yhu were committing those atrocities
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by ariesbull: 2:08pm On May 12, 2023
Yoruba kings and some of their ways
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by delpee(f): 2:14pm On May 12, 2023
Good riddance. No one is above the law.
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Akinomoakin021: 3:01pm On May 12, 2023
Armaggedon:
Why are there so many touts as monarchs in the south west?
Why is south west the only region where a judge can sentence a king without the fear of being assasinated?
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by loliapoopy2013(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2023
Bleaching Oba
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Kellie069(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2023
UselessBuharist:
When will they arrest and jail MC Oluomo for the atrocities he committed against the Igbos in Lagos

He committed atrocities against the igbos? But he was with some prosperous and illustrious sons of your eastern existence some days ago ! They even called him great names. Or Igbo na two different tribes?
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by zolajpower: 5:12pm On May 12, 2023
Lifestone:

Try and read for comprehension nao
Yes I did but I think u are the one lacking comprehension and cannot read between d lines .
Read the last paragraph of the post again ozuoh.
"She noted that if the convict pays the compensation sum, the imprisonments would be ‘vacated"
Im guessing English was your worse way back
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by obama99: 5:49pm On May 12, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444778/ondo-monarch-sentenced-10-years-imprisonment-damaging-church-properties/

Maybe he also thinks the magistrate can't do anything to him. I laugh in spiritual powers. He has failed himself and disappointed his people.
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Smartwave: 9:53am On May 13, 2023
zolajpower:
You are wrong, Sunday is an ex- convict, a thief and land grabber. He was chased out of Ireakari estate II Akure, because he stoles a Camry car belong to his direct neighbor. before relocating to his father village, and became a village chief by force. The only thing he lives on is land grabbing and stealing. He has properties, he can pay the fine.
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Delightsome2023: 7:04pm On May 20, 2023
loliapoopy2013:
Bleaching Oba
shut up kid and go prepare for your jamb
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2023
Delightsome2023:
shut up kid and go prepare for your jamb

Your Faaaada
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Delightsome2023: 4:17am On May 21, 2023
loliapoopy2013:

Your Faaaada
that truly confirms my assertion that you're probably a kid still feeding from mummy's pot.
How old are you son?
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:25am On May 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
that truly confirms my assertion that you're probably a kid still feeding from mummy's pot.
How old are you son?

Born in the year 2013
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by dododawa1: 8:38am On May 21, 2023
Oba goes TRANSFER from PALACE to PRISON
Yearly allowance £10million.
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Delightsome2023: 8:47am On May 21, 2023
loliapoopy2013:

Born in the year 2013

Kid, i can see your birthday is on October 8 and you're in dire need of support.
I can provide you a home, comfortably feed you for years and sponsor your academics.
You don't know who is who on this forum so next time learn to respect your elders. cool
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:50am On May 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:

Kid, i can see your birthday is on October 8 and you're in dire need of support.
I can provide you a home, comfortably feed you for years and sponsor your academics.
You don't know who is who on this forum so next time learn to respect your elders. cool

Sorry Grand pa
Re: Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties by Delightsome2023: 1:07pm On May 21, 2023
loliapoopy2013:

Sorry Grand pa
what's your name?
I stay in PH and I'm new here though.
As a kid you'll need an elderly and more advanced person like me so I can give you direction in life since you're still young and have so many years ahead of you you'll need to avoid making the wrong decision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.