Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,934 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter (28834 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years / Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by ABenny101: 3:30pm On May 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
She is the WEF president.
Jesu na you edit this thing when make elon musk fine like say them do am Photoshop. grin
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by nedekid: 3:53pm On May 12, 2023
E no go pass Indian. Those folks are taking over silicon valley. undecided
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Hespee93: 3:58pm On May 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
The good news is that she's a woman.

I'm happy that a woman has finally emerged as the CEO of one of the top 5 Social media platforms.

Shortly it will be Nigerian girls occupying executive positions in our biggest companies.

Go girls! We the responsible Nigerian men adore and support you.

Are you talking about girls that only what they know is d*ck and shawama
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Menclothing: 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
Good to see
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by TinubuShet(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
justmondris:

Then you don’t know anything about tech companies. You can read the role of CTO here:
The CTO has overall responsibility for managing the physical and personnel technology infrastructure including technology deployment, network and system management, integration testing, and developing technical operations personnel.

CTO is majoring in charge of building the product , maintaining it and ensures it runs smoothly for users to use.
With this theory now tell me who runs twitter
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m deeply in Love with this man for no reason

I wish to meet him one day.

He has nothing to do with empty skulls and broke ass girls like you

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

You can not be in love with him “for no reason”

You think you are in love with him because he’s a billionaire and a supposedly smart dude. If he was living on the street homeless and broke I’m sure you won’t love him “for no reason”

Opportunistic broke ass girl lol

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 12, 2023
Hambivert:
Elon Musk is a smart business man!
His new CEO, Linda, chairs the Advertising Council's Board of Directors. Also, she is the Chairperson of World Economic Forum task force, Chairperson of British Talent-Management group and also enjoys a good relationship with American politicians.
Her choice as CEO is a sparogative indication that Elon has realised that if he wants to keep Twitter free, advertisers need to start patronising Twitter more than ever before, and who better can bring advertisers if not their Chairperson that is also well connected to many talents, Business men and even politicians.

Elon now wants to treat Twitter as a business and not just a technological social platform, these are the signs of a promising future.

Linda what is her full name make boys go run am
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by bluefilm: 4:41pm On May 12, 2023
Elon Musk is always looking for the next best way to trend.

Luckily for him, he's a natural troll.
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by justmondris: 5:17pm On May 12, 2023
TinubuShet:

With this theory now tell me who runs twitter
Building a product is different from running a company. Even the CTO does not even write the code . The CEO manages the business side of the company and that’s the most important part in any company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2023
Hope she wont sue u later for rape.
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by CaptainFM1: 6:26pm On May 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Meanwhile our Nigeria politicians will never hire anyone for replacement of whatsoever tongue

.......Let alone a woman!

We need to put more women on the wheel.
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by kkins25(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2023
Lord Elon Musk!
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by sureinfo: 8:17am On May 13, 2023
Okay, nice from him.
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by taiwolomo1: 10:50am On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

ole
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by skydancer: 11:38am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

'Deeply'.... NAWAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 / Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 / 15 Facts About Ladi Kwali: The Pottery Woman On N20 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.