Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor (17807 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Rejoicealways88: 3:17pm On Jul 26
Please can anyone help me with PGDE past questions
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Guruindahouse(m): 8:11am On Jul 27
Hi, pls who has sure link in Unilorin. I want to correct little mistake in my cousin registration number
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by NiceLegs(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02
How much is Unilag PGDE School Fees?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 3:54pm On Aug 02
NiceLegs:
How much is Unilag PGDE School Fees?

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by NiceLegs(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03
Chibexe:

Thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Emmadox90(m): 7:31am On Aug 06
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST GRADUATE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION FOR 23/24 IS AVAILABLE NOW..

DM FOR APPLICATION

DM@08139717643
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Blessed2001: 4:29pm On Aug 09
orlahtohbadt:
Send me a PM. I will be sending it for free.

Dear @Orlahtohbadt, Kindly assist with past question papers for Masters of Risk Management (Unilag) to the below emails:

tosod2001@yahoo.com, tosod2001@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Adebaresulaimin: 12:22pm On Aug 10
Please i need university of lagos past question for MSc. Information Technology. Below is my mail:

adebaresulaimon04@gmail.com.

I will really appreciate the help. Thanks.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by akins56(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20
Chibexe:
Hi guys,

As you are rushing to submit your application online, pls confirm you are eligible for your proposed course as well as choosing the right course.

Dont choose master of philosophy pls. Master of philosophy is basically for those that have done their masters in the past but did not get up to PHD grade in their CGPA.

I have seen alot of applicant's make this mistake

Dont make this mistake that has disqualified alot of applicants in the past.
Do have a lovely weekend ahead

Buzor

Good afternoon sir, please can a person with Bsc (ed) Biology Education apply for Msc Public health.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 4:35pm On Aug 20
akins56:

Good afternoon sir, please can a person with Bsc (ed) Biology Education apply for Msc Public health.

Yes
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Auntietobi: 9:25pm On Aug 22
Good evening... please can anyone help me with past questions for M.A English....
I'll be glad ...
Send to olanrewajukehinde1703@gmail.com
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Emmadox90(m): 9:12am On Aug 24
University of Ibadan 23/24 Supplementary Admission form is still available and closes on 28 August.

Dm for Application processes

EPT date for Supplementary Admission form is August 28.

UNILAG Admission is still on sale and closes August 30....Dm for Application

DM@08139717643
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by myforty68: 6:28pm On Aug 24
Chibexe:

No correct. You are ineligible because of the education component
Yes
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by myforty68: 6:29pm On Aug 24
akins56:

No unfortunately the education aspect will disqualify you. Except you are a gambler. Don’t apply
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Emmadox90(m): 8:03am On Aug 28
University of Lagos Postgraduate Application Form is still available and will close tomorrow (Friday)

Dm to get yours now...

Dm for past questions and answers...

Dm to unlock portal for modification after submission

DM@08139717643

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by sunnx(f): 11:25pm On Sep 05
professore:
Good day sister. Sorry how did you now resolve the issue of laptop? Did you go to the cafe or did it on your phone? Thanks.

I wrote them and submit directly to them in the Postgraduate office in Unilag and I was rescheduled and later changed computer with high quality to rewrite my test.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by professore(m): 10:51am On Sep 06
sunnx:

I wrote them and submit directly to them in the Postgraduate office in Unilag and I was rescheduled and later changed computer with high quality to rewrite my test.
Thanks for the response.

1. If I got you right, after you were rescheduled, you used another laptop better than the previous laptop?

2. Another question, is it possible to use a phone for the test?

Thanks so much.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Emmadox90(m): 10:09am On Sep 07
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM IS CLOSING THIS WEEK

EXAM STARTS AROUND 20+

The portal is still open for those that has not gotten the form.

Remember, the entrance examination scheduled for this month, last week of this Month

Get your past questions and answers

Please also, try to combine the past questions with relevant textbooks. Don't depend on the past questions 💯.

FOR YOUR REGISTRATION ANS PAST QUESTIONS DM@08139717643
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by sunnx(f): 2:44pm On Sep 10
It is possible if it is of high quality phone with sharp camera phone but sincerely, I won't encourage you because while writing the test/exam, you can't stand up and any attempt to stand you will get warning or you may be log out and number two your system shouldn't shake any attempt while writing the exam or the test your web cam is shake like penis head they will log or time you out so my strong advice is stick to batter high quality laptop with inbuilt front camera or better computer you can attach webcam that won't be shaking when picking answers. I guess I have clear you. All what Unilag system monitoring want to see is your full face eye open not looking left or right.

quote author=professore post=131879328]Thanks for the response.

1. If I got you right, after you were rescheduled, you used another laptop better than the previous laptop?

Thanks so much.
[/quote]
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by professore(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10
sunnx:
It is possible if it is of high quality phone with sharp camera phone but sincerely, I won't encourage you because while writing the test/exam, you can't stand up and any attempt to stand you will get warning or you may be log out and number two your system shouldn't shake any attempt while writing the exam or the test your web cam is shake like penis head they will log or time you out so my strong advice is stick to batter high quality laptop with inbuilt front camera or better computer you can attach webcam that won't be shaking when picking answers. I guess I have clear you. All what Unilag system monitoring want to see is your full face eye open not looking left or right.

quote author=professore post=131879328]Thanks for the response.

Thanks so much.
Thank you for the prompt response. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Emmadox90(m): 9:37am On Sep 16
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM IS STILL AVAILABLE

EXAM STARTS AROUND 20+

Remember, the entrance examination will be scheduled for this month, last week of this Month

Please also, try to combine the past questions with relevant textbooks. Don't depend on the past questions 💯.

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by ronniez: 10:40pm On Sep 16
@orlahtohbadt pls I need help with past questions for masters in finance and masters in FM...pls your response will mean alot...
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by ronniez: 10:43pm On Sep 16
Email address rumyd_309@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by brymope(m): 1:47am On Sep 18
Can anyone help with MSc. Computer Science past question please? Thank you em: ibrahimope@gmail.com
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by egojeny1(f): 10:28am On Sep 18
Emmadox90:
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM IS STILL AVAILABLE

EXAM STARTS AROUND 20+

Remember, the entrance examination will be scheduled for this month, last week of this Month

Is it still open as at today?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Emmadox90(m): 9:38am On Sep 20
Good morning guys.

Continue preparing for the entrance examination while you are waiting for update from unilag postgraduate school.

Also, get all your documents ready in case if they call for screening.

The portal is still opened, if you have anyone that still wants to get the form, please direct them to me.

If also made a mistake in your application and want to correct them, dm

I have past questions for all courses, please get yours to aid your preparation for the exam.

DM@08139717643
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 9:59am On Sep 20
Emmadox90:
Good morning guys.

Continue preparing for the entrance examination while you are waiting for update from unilag postgraduate school.

Also, get all your documents ready in case if they call for screening.

The portal is still opened, if you have anyone that still wants to get the form, please direct them to me.

I have past questions for all courses, please get yours to aid your preparation for the exam.

DM@08139717643

you are such a lazy man.

you cannot even construct your statement, you just copy my statement from my group and post here on nairaland on my thread.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Emmadox90(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23
UNILAG POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION

For still available... Dm for very fast and accurate registration

No more entrance exam. You will be message if successful through your applications

Get yourself ready for screening/interview after a successful message is being sent to you

DM@08139717643

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eastern Palm University, Ogboko: Okorocha Gets NUC Licence / Ogun Institute Students Protest Death Of Schoolmate Rejected By School Clinic / How To Ask If PHCN Has Brought Light.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.