Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,781 members, 7,930,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:59 AM

Opinion On Ike Ekweremadu's Birthday: No Good Wishes, May He Rot In Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion On Ike Ekweremadu's Birthday: No Good Wishes, May He Rot In Hell (210 Views)

Update On Ike Ekweremmandu's Arrest In London-pics / Updates On Ike Ekweremadu Arrest / Assassination Attempt On Ike Ekweremadu: Police Parade Suspect (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion On Ike Ekweremadu's Birthday: No Good Wishes, May He Rot In Hell by Holybwoy: 10:11am On May 12, 2023
The likes of Tinubu, MC Oluomo and those who directly inverse everything we learnt about good upbringing and character during our childhood days hold the highest office of the land because we have refuse to shame and name criminals. There's no gentlemanly approach to vilify criminals and those who are a threat to the values we enjoy as Africans.

In china, criminals are executed, in UK, they are jailed but in Nigeria, they are worshipped. Watch as Ekweremadu and his wife will be treated to a hero's welcome when they are freed a decade and 6 years later, respectfully.

If they weren't caught, the Ekweremadus were going to extort an innocent boy and Rob him of his life for 270,000.

For them, he was just a hood rat who deserved no chance at life. Their daughter's life was more precious as if that boy fell fr the sky. The boy was there in the first place because politicians like Ekweremadu and Tinubu and Buhari mortgaged his future and that of 150 million others in exchange for champagne for a few. I'm glad it never occured to Ekweremadu to make policies, when he was the Senate president, that would be favourable to the masses (worldclass hospitals etc) because with his portfolio, he will commit that same crime but will never be brought to book.

Nigeria rewards vagabonds and big thiefs. The same treatment meted out to an indomie thief should be meted out to a big thief.

When you are all done wishing Ekweremadu a happy birthday and sending him your good wishes, I hope you attach mine where I hope that he and his wife and his good doctor who wants to 'chop from the chop' all rot in prison and burn in hell.

When he gets back and is rewarded with the presidential ticket of the APC (as is APC'S tradition to reward thieves), we will be here to stone him with words of treachery and mockery. We will have the last laugh.

Written by Temitope Steve
For: the common man's nugget

Re: Opinion On Ike Ekweremadu's Birthday: No Good Wishes, May He Rot In Hell by Sangoamadioha1: 10:40am On May 12, 2023
Holybwoy:
The likes of Tinubu, MC Oluomo and those who directly inverse everything we learnt about good upbringing and character during our childhood days hold the highest office of the land because we have refuse to shame and name criminals. There's no gentlemanly approach to vilify criminals and those who are a threat to the values we enjoy as Africans.

In china, criminals are executed, in UK, they are jailed but in Nigeria, they are worshipped. Watch as Ekweremadu and his wife will be treated to a hero's welcome when they are freed a decade and 6 years later, respectfully.

If they weren't caught, the Ekweremadus were going to extort an innocent boy and Rob him of his life for 270,000.

For them, he was just a hood rat who deserved no chance at life. Their daughter's life was more precious as if that boy fell fr the sky. The boy was there in the first place because politicians like Ekweremadu and Tinubu and Buhari mortgaged his future and that of 150 million others in exchange for champagne for a few. I'm glad it never occured to Ekweremadu to make policies, when he was the Senate president, that would be favourable to the masses (worldclass hospitals etc) because with his portfolio, he will commit that same crime but will never be brought to book.

Nigeria rewards vagabonds and big thiefs. The same treatment meted out to an indomie thief should be meted out to a big thief.

When you are all done wishing Ekweremadu a happy birthday and sending him your good wishes, I hope you attach mine where I hope that he and his wife and his good doctor who wants to 'chop from the chop' all rot in prison and burn in hell.

When he gets back and is rewarded with the presidential ticket of the APC (as is APC'S tradition to reward thieves), we will be here to stone him with words of treachery and mockery. We will have the last laugh.

Written by Temitope Steve
For: the common man's nugget

Stop the hate. Karma is already dealing with him, why rubbing salt on his injury After all nobody holy pass.

(1) (Reply)

Does Buhari Necessarily Have To Wait Till May 29th Before Handing Over? / Media Is Against Labour Party / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.