Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun (29031 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:56pm On May 12, 2023
goslowgoslow:

I hope there are psychiatric doctors in the house, this guy needs help.

Look for the nearest bush and eat shit. I don't debate with nonentities. Go and look for your type of people.
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Smartwave: 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
Once Yoruba is involved!

Check very well

It must be Muslim among them, Yoruba Christians are better behaved than Muslim Yoruba's
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Hamature(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2023
K-federal= *Federal Killer*
IYKYK😉
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by goslowgoslow(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Look for the nearest bush and eat shit. I don't debate with nonentities. Go and look for your type of people.
Of course we can't debate together, your colleges are in psychiatric hospital. I am not one of them.
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is what happens when support Tinubu all your life with nothing to show for it, you take to crime .

Osun state is Bola Tinubu state of origin and one of the poorest state in the country .

I hope wasiu saheed is killed the way he killed the 20 people so that in his next life, He will have sense .
Hatred for tinubu wouldn't do you good
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Jemex003: 5:26pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is what happens when support Tinubu all your life with nothing to show for it, you take to crime .

Osun state is Bola Tinubu state of origin and one of the poorest state in the country .

I hope wasiu saheed is killed the way he killed the 20 people so that in his next life, He will have sense .

They're still better than IPOB organ trafficking
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Faposky95: 6:05pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
South west Muslims are one of the worse kinda human beings you come across in this life. Mostly poor, very envious and over diabolic

A. True
B. Almost true
C. Not true
D. Now of the above
...an actual JAMB question ❓
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by TollinsN: 6:13pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Sadists always try to tag someone with the mistakes that threw them into oblivion of life. What has Tinubu got to do with this. Anyway there is no drug for people with obscure mentality
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Kog45(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

My prince I will like to read your comments here in the next eight years and turned it to book to make moneys….continue I Dey gbadun you

1 Like

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by OLOKOESHIN: 6:50pm On May 12, 2023
Pat081 you see your bro from Ede here na?
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Pat081: 7:05pm On May 12, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:
Pat081 you see your bro from Ede here na?
i hear Ede people are nice people unlike you who dislike good news
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by sacajawea: 8:05pm On May 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad use 🔨 to break his 2legs/dislocate his joint balls and hands then Free him
If them give you axe or industrial hammer to do am, you get mind do am??
You dey talk am sere sere, your mouth dey dance
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by lordskenny(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If you continue your life with this kind of your poor mentality, you are also a slowpoke and terrorist.
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Namigotalktru: 8:50pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Abeg rest. Osun is a strongly PDP state as most of the governors since democracy have been from that party.

With your reasoning Tinubu has support in SE that’s why ungun known men have levelled your towns with killings and sit at home
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by herich(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2023
Tinubu should call is boys and brothers to order 😂😂
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by sreamsense: 10:34pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

And what would have supporting Obi changed for better when Anambra his state of origin remains headquarters of number-10 world rated terrorist group in the world and home of world largest inmates on drug related offences. Ask Arike Dabiri for data of inmates around the world that show their state of origin if you are still in doubt
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by SaLongs1(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2023
Hotwest:
South west Muslims are one of the worse kinda human beings you come across in this life. Mostly poor, very envious and over diabolic
With MURIC as their mouthpiece.

1 Like

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Teeroyzimma: 8:20am On May 13, 2023
youngsahito:
what has Tinubu got to do on this? Are dere not deadly cultist in d east claiming ipob and Edo Boyz killing one another.
You talk say if Tinubu is the begining and end of your problem. Blame ur easterner for the failure of you landlock region.
What do you mean what does this got to do with Tinubu, isn't Tinubu an eiye member again? grin
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Teeroyzimma: 8:22am On May 13, 2023
TsbAfrica:
I watched a cult related killing here on. Nairaland where they shot one boy in the face while he was on his knees I was particular about the boy becasue the voice of his killers sound like it would come out from a living dead like this type of excuse for a human being ... May thier struggles be hard and they days continue to be like dust in the wind ... You kill and now expect mercy ? It's well
The killing happen for lekki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children / Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses / Police Arrest Fake Soldier And Man,37 For Defiling Girl , 7 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.