Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,986 members, 7,980,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina (13101 Views)

Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga / Local Govt Vice Chairmen Conclude Abuja Conference, Appreciate Buhari, Governors / Abdullahi Sule: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari More When He Leaves Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:32am On May 13, 2023
OK boss
HellVictorinho6:
message me on watsapp. 08184275086.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Reubenmutuwa: 2:57am On May 13, 2023
Question: During a 2006 trip to Nigeria, citizens told me that they welcomed the government's rhetoric about fighting corruption, but didn't place any faith in lasting change. Do you think a citizens' movement like Occupy Nigeria can be effective where official government efforts fail?

The right to protest, the right to freedom of assembly, freedom of association, and freedom of speech…these are all human rights that should be protected in any democracy, indeed in any nation. Any involvement of ordinary Nigerians in a non-violent (peaceful), organized, protest for their rights and improvement in their living standards, in my opinion, as a writer, should be encouraged. An artist, in my understanding of the word, should side with the people against the Emperor that oppresses his or her people.

Recommended

RESPECT
Writers’ strike: Has the gig economy come for Hollywood?
The hope of course, is that the non-violent protest will eventually lead to change in a positive direction – like the civil rights movement in America, Mahatma Gandhi’s independence struggles in India etc. – if that is the case, then I am all for them.

A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership. Civil society has a role to play in educating the masses about their rights – making sure that they understand that the elected officials report to them, that those in positions of leadership are not monarchs – and then insisting through the ballot box or other avenues of the democratic system that their voices be heard.

However, having said that, it is important to emphasize that Nigeria is a complicated country with more than 250 ethnic groups. Protests are often a symptom of deeper rooted problems – in Nigeria’s case, resistance to a fifty year history of leaders essentially swindling the nation of its resources – $400 billion worth - and stashing most of it abroad with little in terms of infrastructure on the ground. Nigeria continues to be held back by the lack of basic amenities – there is epileptic electricity supply (often times blackouts for months), very poor schools, no standard water supply systems, bad roads, poor sanitation…Nothing works – life, schools, electricity, nothing.... Femi Adeshina abi what is that your name you the problem of this country.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Femak86(m): 3:13am On May 13, 2023
Hmmm. The man has turned Nigeria upside down 🤔
Things has changed negatively, no positive impact in the life of common Nigerians in the last 8ytears of his administration..... Nigerians will never forget and forgive you in haste.

Wasted years 👌
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Greattha: 5:46am On May 13, 2023
May God forbid!!!

See their plans for Nigerians?

May a failure of this magnitude not turn out to be better days compared to what's coming.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Bellotelli: 6:23am On May 13, 2023
By the grace of God, Nigerians will never wish for a Buhari again. Our future shall be better.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Godsonkemz(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2023
God forbid bad thing. It will be a sigh of relief after may 29 when Buhari vacates Aso rock but Nigerians will never forget the deep and excruciating wound Buhari inflicted on her.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by ayo2008: 7:58am On May 13, 2023
This man has problem o
Appreciate from what?

High rate of insecurity?
High rate of unemployment?
High price of food and other commodities?
People leaving miserable life cos of the economy of the nation?
Closure of border?
Etc

Adesina needs a psychiatrist to help him
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by eepeepook: 8:06am On May 13, 2023
That it worked for Jonathan doesn’t mean this one will enjoy the same goodwill.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Blackdisciple(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2023
Obviously Adesina knows what is about to befall Nigeria if Tinubu assumed office ..

Typically Nigeria is finished cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by eteba(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2023
Taahh!.....
appreciate ko! depreciate ni!
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Olabukola11: 9:03am On May 13, 2023
Is he indirectly saying Ashiwaju will not do better than Bubu? This guy's working with Bubu talks nonsense sometimes.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Gopitoto: 9:49am On May 13, 2023
Which version of Buhari
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Salisu19(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2023
For high rate of inflation abi
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by seangy4konji: 11:26am On May 13, 2023
oloriburuku
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Reference(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2023
Oga Femi, I'm afraid it is too late, the horse has bolted.
Your principal has sealed his legacy as arguably the worst leader this country has ever encountered.
And all because he ignored the principles of democracy which will have piloted his administration safely through rough waters.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by ACE1010: 4:51pm On May 13, 2023
Spit!!!!!!!!
Never!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Thomasankara(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2023
[/color]for borrowing us into coma and rendering us helpless in the face of insurgency, so this Adesina wants the situation to keep getting worse, so unpatriotic of a stateman. [color=#770077]
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Thomasankara(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2023
[/color]you talk ignorantly[color=#770077]
taylor89:
I keep saying this

Nigeria as one body can never be better till eternity

Let’s divide this shitthole and you will see every region will have sense by force and hold their leaders accountable

See wetin person papa dey talk.. if this country divide I’m sure whichever region this ediot falls into won’t let him near corridor of power

But when you say divide country Yoruba people go dey fear. I don’t know if they can’t live as a nation of theirs
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Thomasankara(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2023
[/color]his own share of poverty allowance abi wetin dem call am and concubine allowance don reach eem hand[color=#770077]
SpecialAdviser:
Magas!!! I hope he has collected his last loot of 800$ million he is seeking approval from the senate? I hope his cronies have done the last minute looting.

It is really evil to call Buhari Mr Integrity.

Buhari administration really exposed a lot of hypocrisy in Nigeria. It will go as long way for generations to forget.

Shame on his supporters. Education is not golden. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Thomasankara(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2023
[/color]Amen,may heaven sanction this prayer today[color=#770077]
Zico5:
May God almighty never allow us to miss Buhari. Femi, it's u and ur family that will miss Buhari. May Nigeria never go back to Egypt because we have seen hell already in the hands of Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Thomasankara(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2023
[/color]Amen,may heaven sanction this prayer today🙏[color=#770077]
Zico5:
May God almighty never allow us to miss Buhari. Femi, it's u and ur family that will miss Buhari. May Nigeria never go back to Egypt because we have seen hell already in the hands of Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2023
Do you want to buy the penile herbal enlargement cream?
HellVictorinho6:
message me on watsapp. 08184275086.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Do you want to buy the penile herbal enlargement cream?
i want to check my brain myself. i am 25 yrs old and all i have seen is a reason to say so.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2023
I no understand you oh[q2uote author=HellVictorinho6 post=123278991] i want to check my brain myself. i am 25 yrs old and all i have seen is a reason to say so.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Ruthless70: 6:50am On May 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Of course, Buhari is better than a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker

He's also better than Pandora thief Uk exconvict
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by CorrectionFLuid: 10:07am On Feb 06
Damn
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by aariwa(m): 10:10am On Feb 06
Prophet Femi Adeshina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Fires Back At Gowon / Sanusi To Quit As CBN Governor In 2014 / Failed Naira: Your Advice For The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.