Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,253 members, 7,964,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:55 AM

How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. (14070 Views)

For Sale: A 6 Bedrooms Mansion + 2 Rooms+ 2 Rooms Bq On 1499m2 @ Adeniyi Jones / Final finishes Of A 6 bedroom duplex In Eziagu, Enugu state. / STUNNING 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms Bungalow In Ado-odo Ota Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by quadraheem(m): 5:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Nice job!
Estimated cost?
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 5:50am On Nov 27, 2023
kopell:
Very beautiful indeed, if you don't mind, how many pcs and cost of the HDF board was used in the wardrobe and kitchen cabinets for project in East

We bought 80 boards. Thank you Sir.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 5:51am On Nov 27, 2023
quadraheem:
Nice job!
Estimated cost?

70m in today's naira for the main building alone. Fence and compound works not inclusive in the budget.

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2023
We have largely completed this whole building, what remains are minor retouch and the washing of the entire house inside and windows cleaning.

Our main attention is on the compound floor now.

Fence plastering started this morning.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Fence plastering and removal of scaffolding in progress, more pictures from this site later.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2023
Bringing in some filling sand for this compound, and compound levelling today...........
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2023
This house is ready.............

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2023
More pictures of the front.........

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by mexxy1(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2023
Nice job. But, if I may, in my opinion the gray bands do not sit well in my eyes both on the window hoods and the belts. I can retain the ones on the hoods but, for the belts, because of how seemingly close they are, I would have preferred them painted same colour as the body of the building but, if they were more spaced, then, the gray would have been very okay.

Just my own perception as to how I'd have liked it if I were making the choice. But, the job is beautiful generally.

Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2023
mexxy1:
Nice job. But, if I may, in my opinion the gray bands do not sit well in my eyes both on the window hoods and the belts. I can retain the ones in the hoods but, for the belts, because of how seemingly close they are, I would have preferred them painted same colour as the body of the building but, if they were more spaced, then, the gray would have been very okay.

Just my own perception as to how I'd have liked it if I were making the choice. But, the job is beautiful generally.

Keep it up.

Thank you very much for this honest feedback. I know the owner of the house is reading this and if he asks us to make the change, we will at no extra cost as we are still on site. Thanks.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2023
Closer...........

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2023
Plastering of the whole fence walls ............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by Rany4all(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
mexxy1:
Nice job. But, if I may, in my opinion the gray bands do not sit well in my eyes both on the window hoods and the belts. I can retain the ones on the hoods but, for the belts, because of how seemingly close they are, I would have preferred them painted same colour as the body of the building but, if they were more spaced, then, the gray would have been very okay.

Keep it up.
Beauty, they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder. Personally, I would even prefer a monochrome painting, as in everywhere painted white, whether it's the hoods, belts, grooves, pillar art, etc - all white grin

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by mexxy1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
Rany4all:
Beauty, they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder. Personally, I would even prefer a monochrome painting, as in everywhere painted white, whether it's the hoods, belts, grooves, pillar art, etc - all white grin

Yeah. We're both saying the same thing. But, like you said, 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'.

I don't know what the owner likes. Which is why I made the suggestion to minimize the gray if it must be retained. And, also in order not to stress the builder although he has offered to make any changes if the owner so decides.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by InvertedHammer: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
spyder880:

Thank you very much for this honest feedback. I know the owner of the house is reading this and if he asks us to make the change, we will at no extra cost as we are still on site. Thanks.
/

Actually I prefer it the way it is. It goes with the roof and grooves. There is no colour riot 💯

/

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by brightk(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
spyder880:
Plastering of the whole fence walls ............
baba i greet u ooo.

U don fit get any information concerning this geothermal cooling of houses...
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2023
brightk:
baba i greet u ooo.

U don fit get any information concerning this geothermal cooling of houses...

No, I haven't been free for some weeks now. Thanks.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2023
Barbed security wires over the plastered sections of the fence.............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2023
Painting the main living room area..........

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Some completed bathroom fittings............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Some already mounted dropping lights and ceiling lights, more to be mounted soon.............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2023
A look at the progress of kitchen cabinets ..............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Every room fitted with wardrobe cabinets............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
A look from the top front balcony............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
More..............

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by tranxo(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2023
spyder880:

The master builder himself. Back to doing finishes too instead of when you tend to do just carcass.

The comment to which you made the quoted comment made me take a look at the 3D Design of this building on page 1. Spyder, I was blown away. What caused a deviation from the brick facade in the 3D Design to the gray belts?

EVERYTHING about the colour mix and brick work in that design was fabulous.

2 Likes

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2023
tranxo:

The master builder himself. Back to doing finishes too instead of when you tend to do just carcass.

The comment to which you made the quoted comment made me take a look at the 3D Design of this building on page 1. Spyder, I was blown away. What caused a deviation from the brick facade in the 3D Design to the gray belts?

EVERYTHING about the colour mix and brick work in that design was fabulous.

I was simply acting on the instructions from the owner of the house. He asked me to go nearer to whites and grays. I still managed to copy some of the old designs like the bricks in the pillars and on the sides of the house.

On the other hand, the original design is a very old design which we built in the last 10 years, it has gone out of style.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by tranxo(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2023
Jisi ike brother

spyder880:

I was simply acting on the instructions from the owner of the house. He asked me to go nearer to whites and grays. I still managed to copy some of the old designs like the bricks in the pillars and on the sides of the house.

On the other hand, the original design is a very old design which we built in the last 10 years, it has gone out of style.

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2023
tranxo:
Jisi ike brother

Thank you Nwanne.

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by kopell: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2023
spyder880:
This house is ready.............
Congratulation, you always amaze me with quality attention to details of your job. I'm still saving my koko to bring you to Lagos to build my event center IN ShA ALLAH. Perfect color combination

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
kopell:
Congratulation, you always amaze me with quality attention to details of your job. I'm still saving my koko to bring you to Lagos to build my event center IN ShA ALLAH. Perfect color combination

Thank you Sir.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Pictures as we sand fill this compound, over 45 trips of sand bought and still we haven't got to the required level to take water out of the compound. Very big compound of over 1100 square metres. Very high filling of over 1 metre depth in some places.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Terrazzo Flooring / I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) / Explosion Caused By Adulterated Kerosene Kills 7-Year-Old Girl. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.