Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,302 members, 7,964,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? (20808 Views)

What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? / Are You Spending Too Much On Data? Pay Less And Get More From MTN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by BigDawsNet: 6:51pm On May 18, 2023
Ikennaford:
My dread, taking care of my lambo truck,,, I spend close to $30k a week, is crazy out here dawg

Homie can you get me into Tesla wink
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by HomorBj(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2023
PerfectStranger:
If you're dating or married to a man who doesn't gamble, you don't know what God has done for you.

Weed, alcohol and olosho is even minor sad

Bro,gambling wey u go gamble sotey,u go turn stingy person even to yourself, to buy cloth or food go hard,especially if you're a virtual addict
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:04pm On May 18, 2023
Data, food, junk and skincare products.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 7:06pm On May 18, 2023
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by PerfectStranger(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2023
HomorBj:

Bro,gambling wey u go gamble sotey,u go turn stingy person even to yourself, to buy cloth or food go hard,especially if you're a virtual addict
I swear down cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Pet1122: 7:15pm On May 18, 2023
Charity and alcohol
Especially when i come high, i ready to transfer all the money wey i get for acc

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 7:19pm On May 18, 2023
shocked
Pet1122:
Charity and alcohol
Especially when i come high, i ready to transfer all the money wey i get for acc
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blackskinman007(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2023
I only spend on my mum and siblings,,but I do take bottles thrice in a week...
I'm all by myself...got no friend and spouse

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 7:26pm On May 18, 2023
Blackskinman007:
I only spend on my mum and siblings,,but I do take bottles thrice in a week...
I'm all by myself...got no friend and spouse
Live alone die alone start making friends
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 7:27pm On May 18, 2023
Mogajunior:
What drug do you use?
Omo the list long oo ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“
From hydroxyurea
To immunozine
To jobbeline capsule
Blood tonic no be here ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“
Including other pain relief worst part is that those drugs will work for sometimes until a while and I won't be feeling any better again ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Ikennaford: 7:28pm On May 18, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Homie can you get me into Tesla wink
Wtf you mean niqqa
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by remsonik(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2023
My own is food and transport. To cook now at at home is so costly that on some weeks as a single lady I prefer to buy food and eat. I was in the market early this year and the butchers refused to sell 500 meat and was forced to buy tiny 6pcs for 1k.
Tomatoes is too costly now, my mom is around now she came visiting and I just have to cook which has increased my spendings. Tfare within town alone on a day will cost you btw 1k-3k......... Honestly this global inflation is taking much toll on Nigeria cos the country is redundant and spoilt much...... This country needs to be recivilised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by 4getluv: 7:39pm On May 18, 2023
Transportation oo
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by jrobbins: 7:41pm On May 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Weed and alcohol And gambling
And the funny thing is that i don't see myself slowing down

I can't even go a day without alcohol

Just that the gambling own I normally do that with sense..I don't lose more than 1500 naira in a day
I stake different tickets all totalling 1500..and if the game nor enter then I go just rest for that day untill the next day
Weed, loud and alcohol dey collect more than 4000 naira steadily everyday ..that na if only me dey house but if them my guys dey I dey spend more than 15k on alcohol and weed

Stop dey copy me
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by GMacbeth: 7:54pm On May 18, 2023
Sport betting virtual to precise
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Cation(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2023
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by highchief1: 8:03pm On May 18, 2023
GeneralKoko:
For me it has been data and eating out. Too much snack and Cho Cho Cho has taken all my money. How I blew 30k in a week when I'm not earning is still a mystery.
family.Nthg else.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oceanjagaban: 8:06pm On May 18, 2023
U sure you wonna know?
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Love800(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2023
Drugs upon drugs
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Chidera99(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2023
My nigga for life.
I dey feel ya comments back to back
you dey inspire me

One love Bro โœŒ๏ธ
@slawomir
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by dopedan(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2023
GodPrince:
Drawing and painting and gaining so much in return
What do u draw n paint?
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Msports: 8:54pm On May 18, 2023
Foods all day long
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Danzifino23(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2023
Church projects, tithes, offering and seed sowing.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by ceeceeco: 9:34pm On May 18, 2023
Just a few! Such as data, feeding, petrol, etc.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Fairview1(f): 9:42pm On May 18, 2023
Tbh:

Mine is books and data.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by TheMensch(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2023
Oyindamolah:
If you intend to build, note you will not build everything immediately, foundation this year
Parlor next year
Window in two years time like that

I never understand
As in lay foundation in 2023, build just the parlour to window level in 2024...?
Are you serious right now?
undecided

As for me na transport chop me pass oo
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by lovegino112: 10:01pm On May 18, 2023
Britishcoins:
My building... I can't believe I spent close to 10m since June last year yet it has not finished
I don't smoke or drink, as for women I don't spend on them
bloda u can lie ooo
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by BigDawsNet: 10:10pm On May 18, 2023
Ikennaford:

Wtf you mean niqqa

I'm suprised yo' spend qround $30k pa week... I'm guessin' yo' work as a professional in tesla... I current based in cali hommie n' i wouldn't mind if yo' git me a job also in tesla...
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by miracle98(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2023
undecidedFoodstuffs... And haircut. If I con dey make hair ล„kแปฬ?
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Silasloaded(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2023
worldclass68:
Gas power data cableTV Subs and family welfare.
Dont spend money on women, just mom and few times sis....

I work from home, I don't spend much on transport and clothing too, apart from feeding...
Please Sir, since you work from home please what kind of service or skill do you perform online I want to learn from you abeg
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Ikennaford: 10:27pm On May 18, 2023
BigDawsNet:

I'm suprised yo' spend qround $30k pa week... I'm guessin' yo' work as a professional in tesla... I current based in cali hommie n' i wouldn't mind if yo' git me a job also in tesla...
Tesla my asz,, wtf told you dat
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Midex88(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Weed and alcohol And gambling
And the funny thing is that i don't see myself slowing down

I can't even go a day without alcohol

Just that the gambling own I normally do that with sense..I don't lose more than 1500 naira in a day
I stake different tickets all totalling 1500..and if the game nor enter then I go just rest for that day untill the next day
Weed, loud and alcohol dey collect more than 4000 naira steadily everyday ..that na if only me dey house but if them my guys dey I dey spend more than 15k on alcohol and weed

The chief scammer himself cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product / Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / Popcorn Business In Nigeria | Ultimate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.