Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,402 members, 7,968,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:27 PM

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice (19283 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by AMI3(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2023
obembet:
Tinubu is your president for the next 8yrs.

I urge Obidient to focus on Thier life and move on, when Tinubu finish 8yrs, power will go back to North and they will rule for another 8 yrs... Then it will come back to South. (Maybe south South or south West or south East)
Prophetess. I salute ooooo
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by obembet(f): 11:47am On May 14, 2023
AMI3:

Prophetess. I salute ooooo

Am not a Tinubu fans but u don move on. May he's Tenure favor me and my household

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Espelbengz(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2023
Psychiatrist hospitals should be on red alert oh! Alot of mad of folks are about to be unleashed after the 29th of MAY🀣🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜😜😜

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Meliziz: 12:02pm On May 14, 2023
Yes we will
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Alliswell248: 12:23pm On May 14, 2023
Dreaming is free.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by khalling2008: 12:29pm On May 14, 2023
4ward4:

You have failed to employ your senses of reasoning, when it comes to Nigeria politics . Hence you think all lawlessness have no consequences.
Was Shittima double nominated ? Was President elect Involved in a drug case which is a criminal case?
No one is hating but the Constitution law & Electoral Law supercede all individuals .
All this Cases which are of Serious Consequences would have been averted , if he Tinubu would have made himself available for scrutiny during campaign by his party.
Let the man with the purest of credential govern, we don't care if such man wins . Since APC failed to do their primary investigation before giving Tinubu ticket
In your dream now, your Peter obi will be president in this country or Biafra land?

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by khalling2008: 12:30pm On May 14, 2023
Blaze14k:

Have you checked the killing that happened in nasarawa today have u rushed there to air ur view about the killing idiot
I am only interested in killing Ipob region.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Blaze14k: 12:35pm On May 14, 2023
goslowgoslow:

I won't join in your insults and stupidity, it is obvious your parents didn't train you well if not you won't come on line to start insulting people over nothing. You are obviously raised by dysfunctional family and you are from the gutters. Take care

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ See kettle calling pot black no go borrow sense before u become useless. Fools parading as saints on nairaland. One day these fulani go visit u.
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by 4ward4: 12:39pm On May 14, 2023
khalling2008:

In your dream now, your Peter obi will be president in this country or Biafra land?

I don't care who Takes over, just like I said Earlier. The Man with the purest and clean record sheet ,should take over... It time up for political campaign lobbying ,now it's at the Court.Apc Fielding someone else , would have averted all this crises.
The Loopholes in the court of Law have always favored people who have never taught of Governing.
But it's seems obvious you aren't conversant with what is at the Supreme Court, LP is actually challenging the election process. Left to LP, It's candidate came second and not PDP candidates. And according to them all this are with evidence.
Pdp= 6,984,520
LP = 6,101,533
Difference is pretty funny and too close , LP claimed they were sort changed in Rivers and 6 more states under review
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by kosiebe(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2023
khalling2008:
In fact, I don't know who gives these people hope. Is it Mad Man in Anambra or all the fake men of god in south East?
Both.
Mad men and fake pastors

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Traplord09: 12:58pm On May 14, 2023
obembet:

I urge Obidient to focus on Thier life and move on, when Tinubu finish 8yrs, power will go back to North and they will rule for another 8 yrs... Then it will come back to South. (Maybe south South or south West or south East)

I wonder what will happen if PETER become the Nigeria President

I believe de drugs and master we send there boys to damage shop πŸ˜‚ and business belong to IGBO,
Da forget Lagos na no man land🀫🀫
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Traplord09: 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
khalling2008:

Some people don't sim to understand that ...
Anythin going on right now in east na land problem...
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Christistruth02: 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
IamNat:
If Obi is really the winner, he should not be cheated, my issue is some people believing that he and only him must be the winner.

Did Atiku that came second also cheat you

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Dittodat: 1:03pm On May 14, 2023
Just another IPOB brainwashed lunatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Klington: 1:11pm On May 14, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Your brain is rotten.

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by goslowgoslow(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2023
[quote author=Klington post=123129069][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Jsucre(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2023
Jostoman:
Waiting for Supreme court to tell us who the authentic winner is among Tinubu, Atiku and Obi but am sure lagos landlord is not the real winner of that presidential election.

Even some of their senator, house of rep and house of assembly winner in lagos will still return the stolen mandate to the original owner most especially the lagos west senatorial mandate stolen from segun Adewale of PDP.
emotion comment

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by dadsonade7: 2:04pm On May 14, 2023
These Obidents set of people are only living in fantasy instead of Facing the reality on ground.

All these gra-gra of stolen mandate will end up jeopardizing peter Obi election in the year 2031.Mark my words,with the preaching of religious wars and ethnic divide,not again in the history of Nigeria will Obi get half of the votes he got in 2023.

He has really shown his true colour with all these post election activities.However,it has been stamped in heaven that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock until year 2031.

Whoever is not happy with the will of God should go and hug the transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by onuman: 2:12pm On May 14, 2023
YourMrBoo:
If you don't like peter you never liked yourself
Apt. They would rather like an aged, sick and unfit Balablu who never won presidential election, to rule them. Peter Obi who won the election is a nobody before them.

Let them continue with hunting for bigger share of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, and continue to fool themselves through their useless blackmail and propaganda of falsehood. They may end up losing all the proceeds they are blackmailing others for. It takes a little to begin a political crisis that ends in katakata. In 1982/83, nearly the whole of Lagos was emptied due to Abiola June 12 crisis.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by HRMK: 2:26pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2023
obembet:

Shut up. Let the drug kingpin rule you and your family for 8yrs. Are you not happy now. Now go and wash plates.
Fuul
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by victorsola: 3:46pm On May 14, 2023
YourMrBoo:
If you don't like peter you never liked yourself
peter is a lier , so we can’t like him only the Igbo will . Obi is not ready for the problems of this country he talks too much and people like do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by norriswood(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by AMI3(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2023
obembet:

Am not a Tinubu fans but u don move on. May he's Tenure favor me and my household

Hahahaha. Dear anybody that gets good relationship with somebody will pray the same way.

The only thing that will surprise me will be how he will condemn wrong doing in his administration when he through a wrong process.

Can a father tell his child not to tell lies when he himself is a liar.

I wish well
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by obembet(f): 4:53pm On May 14, 2023
AMI3:

Hahahaha. Dear anybody that gets good relationship with somebody will pray the same way.

The only thing that will surprise me will be how he will condemn wrong doing in his administration when he through a wrong process.

Can a father tell his child not to tell lies when he himself is a liar.

I wish well

Do we have any politicians without wrong doing?

Please mention one Among the top 3 presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by obembet(f): 4:57pm On May 14, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Shut up. Let the drug kingpin rule you and your family for 8yrs. Are you not happy now. Now go and wash plates.
Fuul

U wil cry for the next 8yrs..

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by khalling2008: 4:58pm On May 14, 2023
4ward4:

I don't care who Takes over, just like I said Earlier. The Man with the purest and clean record sheet ,should take over... It time up for political campaign lobbying ,now it's at the Court.Apc Fielding someone else , would have averted all this crises.
The Loopholes in the court of Law have always favored people who have never taught of Governing.
But it's seems obvious you aren't conversant with what is at the Supreme Court, LP is actually challenging the election process. Left to LP, It's candidate came second and not PDP candidates. And according to them all this are with evidence.
Pdp= 6,984,520
LP = 6,101,533
Difference is pretty funny and too close , LP claimed they were sort changed in Rivers and 6 more states under review
I don't need to be conversant in court to know who is going to win.

Tell me how many states in northern Nigeria that Peter Obi won?

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by 4ward4: 5:19pm On May 14, 2023
khalling2008:

I don't need to be conversant in court to know who is going to win.

Tell me how many states in northern Nigeria that Peter Obi won?

How many Eastern States did PDP won? The bolded will restrain me from speaking further, we both learning .But in the case where I can't gain any logical thoughts from you,I wash my hands off. For the main time here is inec response to PDP currently in court ,
In a preliminary objection filed on Tuesday, INEC urged the tribunal to dismiss the petition by Atiku and his party.

β€œThe first petitioner (Atiku), failed to score, at least, one-quarter of the votes cast in at least two-thirds of the 36 states of the federation and the federal capital territory (FCT) and as such could not have been declared the winner,” INEC said
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by khalling2008: 5:35pm On May 14, 2023
4ward4:

How many Eastern States did PDP won? The bolded will restrain me from speaking further, we both learning .But in the case where I can't gain any logical thoughts from you,I wash my hands off. For the main time here is inec response to PDP currently in court ,
In a preliminary objection filed on Tuesday, INEC urged the tribunal to dismiss the petition by Atiku and his party.

β€œThe first petitioner (Atiku), failed to score, at least, one-quarter of the votes cast in at least two-thirds of the 36 states of the federation and the federal capital territory (FCT) and as such could not have been declared the winner,” INEC said
What concern me about Atiku? Let Atiku and Obi be fighting for who is 2nd position, not 1st position as your Obi claimed

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Blaze14k: 5:36pm On May 14, 2023
khalling2008:

You don give ur papa food today ozuo
Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by khalling2008: 5:42pm On May 14, 2023
Blaze14k:

You don give ur papa food today ozuo
I hope your papa was not among the people that Ipob cannibasm in the Potopoto region last year.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice by Blaze14k: 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
khalling2008:

I hope your papa was not among the people that Ipob cannibasm in the Potopoto region last year.

Lol go dig am for grave amoeba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) / Senators Seeking To Topple State Governors / FG Releases N40m Vehicle Allowance To Ex-Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.