Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,938 members, 7,946,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) (39175 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Arielle: 3:22pm On May 14, 2023
Bridget95:
Are you an igot ? Did you not read she is 12 and going to school?
The kind of beasts that populate this nairaland.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2023
Bahamas95:
And so?

Some of these kids do bad things pass adults sef.....It's like you have forgotten that cowgirl Chrisland student.

That girl is older than 12 na. They lied 'bout her age.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by caandi: 4:59pm On May 14, 2023
ukaface:
Do you know her?
Or you’re assuming?
Probably your girl child that is already 10 has numerous body counts and so you think this said girl is like your daughter.
pls don’t mind the illiterate
Most of them their sisters and children are loosed and sleeping around that’s why they say this nonsense or they’re molesting their neighbours child
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

It's not weird bro. That chrisland student cowgirl, abeg no be on top gbola dey see am? No be 12years she dey? So wetin u dey talk?

It's like you dey underrate all these small small girls of 12years and above. Not when tiktok and twerking is onboard. Underrate them at your own peril
I am scared oo bro!
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ZOT2023: 6:24pm On May 14, 2023
Praise God in heaven ,hallelujah,God will continue to protect u from now and forever more,amen
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Thank God she’s found alive and complete.

may your sisters go missing and never be found IJN. Amen!!

Then you will know how it feels

Why the thing con pain you like this, to the point of raining such hefty curse
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kingsclass: 7:19pm On May 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
Abi she planned her own kidnap so that her parents go raise ransom for her boyfriend.
Awkward reasoning.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bukkyafusat: 7:47pm On May 14, 2023
Thank God
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by haykes(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2023
Igbo people everything na business
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by We4all: 8:33pm On May 14, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

You're right bro, I had one 14year asking to come to my place... Omo na me con dey Shame and fear at the same time

You are supposed to be a woman na. Why you come dey fear? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2023
ahnie:

Hi,you know you can do better than this dear.
I hardly hold people in high esteem,but I hold you.
She's 12yrs for God sake dear!I m a parent and I find this comment of yours very disturbing.
am very sorry ma'am. I wish I didn't allow my emotions push me to that extent of using such terms to describe my thoughts in it. I will adjust it
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 6:57am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

You're right bro, I had one 14year asking to come to my place... Omo na me con dey Shame and fear at the same time.

CC ukaface

Noticed how the f.oolish ukaface avoided this comment of yours even after I called her out countless times. The werey thought she's smart by running to a thread that doesn't concern her. Werey comma comment here lemme see you. Counter this guy's comment with facts and tell him he is lying na. U think everything is by emotions ? Werey
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 7:01am On May 18, 2023
Bahamas95:
And so?

Some of these kids do bad things pass adults sef.....It's like you have forgotten that cowgirl Chrisland student. CC ukaface

Werey comma respond to this guy's comment and tell him he is lying. No dey run go thread wey dey no invite you. This is how 99.9% Nigeria girls becomes prostitutes. From 12years and above they're already professional oloshos.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Found in a hotel or uncompleted building.
appreciate the fact that she was found in SS.
Just imagine if na Ogun or any Wasted region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) / Policeman Goes Unclad To Evade Arrest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.