Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC (16170 Views)

What Kind Of Bank Charge Is This? / Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Igboslayer: 8:10am On May 14, 2023
So how many of them have you arrested?
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by omisanjo(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2023
U pple will just be quoting spurious figures up and down. Did even UAE or Saudi Arabia make 300b from oil in a year.
xpressionx:
We already know

They kept swearing that AIR NIGERIA will fly before May 29.
Billions have been spent on it.
We never see anything.
The oil sector alone has siphoned over $300b in 8yrs.
And MDA's over a trillion naira.
They have stolen hundreds of billion accrued from VAT.
former Minister of Power stolen over 20b.
Former Accountant General stolen over 100b.
We have no talked about hundreds of Billions squandered by Ministry of Humanitarian affairs who shared 25b in cash under one day
Ministry of works that uses over 1B to do one kilometer of road and have spent trillions in less than one thousand kilometers of road.
We've not delved into over 10 other ministries.

ALL THESE CORRUPTIONS NAMED ABOVE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ENABLED WITHOUT BANKS,PEOPLE IN THE PRESIDENCY AND BABA HIMSELF.
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by deeway200(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2023
We know that already
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Bringbackmandat: 8:14am On May 14, 2023
And EFCC official.
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Menclothing: 8:16am On May 14, 2023
Arrest them
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by SmartyPants(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
The commander of the Ilorin zonal command of EFCC, Michael Nzekwe, should tell us his salary then how much he is paying for his house rent, children school fee, type of cars he's driving to mention few.

Kettle calling pot black.

Why not wait for the answer before concluding?
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Lovenorth: 8:18am On May 14, 2023
I suspect that more than 90% of Nigerian bankers are fraudsters, whenever my account is credited with some reasonable amount of money, I receive strange call from yahoo boys asking me to give them my account details that they are calling me from my bank
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by cjudy(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2023
Then how many of them have you fools arrested?

Those in government house, presidency, and so our useless politicians, how many have you raided their house and arrest them at ungodly hours or post their pictures online with their phones and cars.

EFCC, you’re not supposed to exist in Nigeria. If I happened to be the president of this failed country, my first day in office is to scrap that agency.

You claimed to recover looted funds and yet the government is going out to take external loans. Why can’t you loan government the money?

Fools fools fools
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by cjudy(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
The commander of the Ilorin zonal command of EFCC, Michael Nzekwe, should tell us his salary then how much he is paying for his house rent, children school fee, type of cars he's driving to mention few.

God will bless you my brother. You already know them. They’re the main robbers and fraudsters.

EFCC is the most useless and corrupt agency in the world
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Savechild23: 8:28am On May 14, 2023
Efcc never prosecuted bank officials during cash crunch some months back
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by onuman: 8:35am On May 14, 2023
And what does EFCC do to stop the bank officials from successfully carrying out bank fraud, or arrest the rogue bankers?
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by eyinjuege: 8:36am On May 14, 2023
Facts
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Bluntemperor: 8:36am On May 14, 2023
inoki247:
Lol without Picker Yahoo money no go easy to colet na...
So without Banks aw Fraud go easy..
Abeg tell us something New...

I beg make we hear word!
- for example,If the banking fraud is 10%,the major Fraudulent activities are now outside the Banks- and is in major l others governmental Agencies - the MIDAS,etc and are in NBillions and Ntrillion,so what are saying here? Banks still control themselves because of the Private Sector that is involved!
-For example,can CBN tells us - how much that have been spent on the New Naira Notes? How much was budgets,how much was Spent on destruction of the Naira? How much New Naira is in Circulation,as at this day? Accountability in these Parastatals is Zero!
- What is the Budgets in the NNPC?
- How much is from NPA,etc,
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by baralatie(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2023
True
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by inoki247: 8:41am On May 14, 2023
Bluntemperor:

I beg make we hear word!
- for example,If the banking fraud is 10%,the major Fraudulent activities are now outside the Banks- and is in major l others governmental Agencies - the MIDAS,etc and are in NBillions and Ntrillion,so what are saying here? Banks still control themselves because of the Private Sector that is involved!
-For example,can CBN tells us - how much that have been spent on the New Naira Notes? How much was budgets,how much was Spent on destruction of the Naira? How much New Naira is in Circulation,as at this day? Accountability in these Parastatals is Zero!
- What is the Budgets in the NNPC?
- How much is from NPA,etc,

All this thing you're saying will still pass through bank...

Money for this money for that or will the Budget be paid with cash...

Even the NNPC everything will still pass through bank even if they're to spend it through Cash....

So is now left for the bank to raise alarm to the law enforcement agency.....

So maybe you don't understand what you're saying everything as gone digital so is very rare to du any Fraud that won't pass through the banking system....

You want to pay contractor you want to pay this even if the price is inflated na still bank he go pass through...
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by juman(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2023
I have no iota of respect for anti corruption agencies. They are dead.
Unless we have independent anti corruption agencies then we have better country.
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by juman(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2023
Let start from here :
Make icpc an independent agency and replace their chairman with femi falana.
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Nobody: 8:51am On May 14, 2023
Very Very True Talk..
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Moniya4Real(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2023
EFCC: biggest thieves of all, they came to ikorodu clubs sometimes last year, arrested hundreds of boys and released them upon collecting at least, 1m naira each from them .. Go to EFCc’s office in Lagos and see the types of cars they drive and living large. Nigeria na one type of cruise. My brothers , Naija na jungle
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by GeeM: 8:53am On May 14, 2023
true
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Bluntemperor: 8:57am On May 14, 2023
inoki247:

All this thing you're saying will still pass through bank..
Money for this money for that or will the Budget be paid with cash...
Even the NNPC everything will still pass through bank even if they're to spend it through Cash....
So is now left for the bank to raise alarm to the law enforcement agency.....
So maybe you don't understand what you're saying everything as gone digital so is very rare to du any Fraud that won't pass through the banking system....
You want to pay contractor you want to pay this even if the price is inflated na still bank he go pass through...

Unfortunately, you don't know how the Banking institutions work and you are jumping the gun?
Banks operations is based on instructions, except,where there is suspecion that banks are put on enquiries!
So,if any of these Parastatals Managing Director says you should pay their clients,who have been receiving funds regularly,yet the money is just for sharing,how would the Bank Officials know?
You can read my opinions again,the Fraud in Nigeria today,is far more outside the Banking Industry! That is the truth!
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by ruffDiamond: 9:08am On May 14, 2023
Old story but Very true but why don't you arrest them rogue bank official on a steady?a certain bank manager once looted a bank and fled with even his dog to oversea grin ... Allied Bank comes to mind
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by libertyfather(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2023
Sebi government no wan do anything?
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by drlateef: 9:18am On May 14, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444952/major-fraud-committed-without-connivance-bank-officials-efcc/

That serves the bank owners right. They will employ family and friends without any security checks.
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by davidtemi(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2023
... and d efcc itself
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by BloomingDale(f): 9:41am On May 14, 2023
tballeyy:
What about EFCC official..are they not thives as well?...for Nigeria..every body na thief. Including you

BlackAdams007:
As it stands mow self, every Nigerian now have a mindset of fraudulent activity to make money cause of country inability to employ individuals.

Please count me out. I don’t have a fraudulent mindset and I’ve never stolen anything in my life.
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by louken(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2023
An average Nigerian has criminal mindset including the so called EFCC officials
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by just2endowed: 9:45am On May 14, 2023
madridguy:

Lol u are shaking table, mr table shaker.
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by just2endowed: 9:46am On May 14, 2023
drlateef:

That serves the bank owners right. They will employ family and friends without any security checks.

Abi bank staff are contract staff with no future

1 Like

Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by BlackAdams007: 10:19am On May 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

Please count me out. I don’t have a fraudulent mindset and I’ve never stolen anything in my life.

You guys just understand everything in a negative direction and bad aspect, misunderstanding every truth, cause we're afraid to say and hear the fact.
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by teebaxy(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2023
swagficient:
Nigeria itself is a big crime scene. Most Nigerians are of criminal intent.
most Nigerian that live in Nigeria you meant . When Nigerians leave Nigeria , they behave well
Re: No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC by Reference(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2023
And that is why I said sometime in 2012/3 that banks should be liable for money laundering where corruption amongst public officials is prosecuted.

Like the case of the Accountant General, Ahmed Idris and the theft of 80 billion.
How do you do this without bank involvement when they are supposed to report such transactions.
And if we were doing things right in Nigeria obtain independent approval before permitting such movements.
How can one person be permitted to sign off such humongous amounts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lottery Forecasting Methods / What Happened To The Naira Swap / The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.