Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead (37862 Views)

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by Originalsly: 11:09pm On May 14, 2023
I'm still not understanding how the lady that used the young girl as bait to trap Baba Ijesha was not also charged. She knowingly put the victim in that position. She needs to be charged.
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by ClarkBrent: 11:18pm On May 14, 2023

Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Industry Leading Noise Canceling Overhead Headphones With Mic

1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by drimzsmoke(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2023
ahnie:

Checking ke?
I saw his big bumbum in one yoruba film like that.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 14, 2023
sisisioge:

Ofcourse he doesn't live in the house and so was invited. They needed to catch him in the act to have proof. But did they catch him or not? If he were innocent, he would have just stuck with what he was invited to do. Or are you implying that he was invited to specifically molest the child?
That is not for me to answer, question is what was he invited to the house to do.
A boxer hand is okay when boxing his opponent but use on his wife it automatically becomes a weapon.
Someone has to tell me if a law enforcement officer was present to provide credible witness and a formal report made to the Police station before I can believe the scenes was not deliberately falsify to rope him in.
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by sisisioge: 12:17am On May 15, 2023
jackcanfield:

That is not for me to answer, question is what was he invited to the house to do.
A boxer hand is okay when boxing his opponent but use on his wife it automatically becomes a weapon.
Someone has to tell me if a law enforcement officer was present to provide credible witness and a formal report made to the Police station before I can believe the scenes was not deliberately falsify to rope him in.

Hian! I cant do this grin grin grin
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by Nobody: 12:40am On May 15, 2023
sisisioge:

Hian! I cant do this grin grin grin
It is okay jare ....do have a lovely night rest. Everything happens for a reason. But I shall know Chief Olanipekun can knock this case out on technicality.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by olaniyilukman(m): 1:13am On May 15, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
ask your sisters or mother you might be a product of that who knows as for I have never be a victim.
I am asking simple question but instead of you to provide an answer you were busy attacking my person, Folakemi, I will never wish that for my enemy talkless of you, but Baba Ijesha case looks more like a set up to everyone...
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by davidadenrele: 2:40am On May 15, 2023
ahnie:
Yomi is just a fat slob and a slow rape apologist.

The only Nigerian actor with fat yansh like Dulux paint.

Give one genuine reasons for this your insult, to Yomi Fabiyi? you can't justify one good reasons? you just feel to bashed and throw banter hope you will be ready when he comes for you and sue your ass. appreciate your freedom don't put yourself in problems a word of advice.
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by grandstar(m): 4:03am On May 15, 2023
My only happiness concerning Baba Ijesha is that Peter Obi as president will give him a state pardon
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by Nobody: 5:35am On May 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
he was a young children now. 95 is still young mow

🀣🀣🀣
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by Femi8586(m): 5:53am On May 15, 2023
ahnie:

But you once posted your pics on nairaland πŸ€”
You look fat and shapeless too. Worst part is your ugliness. Spit
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by obama99: 6:26am On May 15, 2023
ahnie:

Do you know dulux paint is said to have a wider spread
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by Pat081: 6:28am On May 15, 2023
chuose2:
Na way oh, hope God comforts the family.

If this were an Igbo guy who passed, the tribalist west would be rejoicing with the parasites up north
how is your body you don see your doctor
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by obama99: 6:29am On May 15, 2023
jackcanfield:

It is okay jare ....do have a lovely night rest. Everything happens for a reason. But I shall know Chief Olanipekun can knock this case out on technicality.
But cheif Ezekohme will make sure that justice prevails.
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by mordred44: 7:30am On May 15, 2023
fitinwell:
.At 95 why making it sound like he dad at 40...
hmmm
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by ahnie: 8:00am On May 15, 2023
Dear publicist,the sting really touch your body.
davidadenrele:

Give one genuine reasons for this your insult, to Yomi Fabiyi? you can't justify one good reasons? you just feel to bashed and throw banter hope you will be ready when he comes for you and sue your ass. appreciate your freedom don't put yourself in problems a word of advice.
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by ahnie: 8:01am On May 15, 2023
Femi8586:

But you once posted your pics on nairaland πŸ€”
You look fat and shapeless too. Worst part is your ugliness. Spit
Eeyah,sifia pains cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pele sir.
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by Housing(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2023
ahnie:

This your mouth ehn. You Sabi yab, but you be correct woman. Wishing you a blessed week ahead.
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:14am On May 15, 2023
olaniyilukman:
I am asking simple question but instead of you to provide an answer you were busy attacking my person, Folakemi, I will never wish that for my enemy talkless of you, but Baba Ijesha case looks more like a set up to everyone...
I'm sorry for attacking you but the way you asked made me reacted that way. Please I'm sorry.
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by Barcalee: 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
ahnie:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead by joudini(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake / America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.