Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,381 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta (47472 Views)

50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:51pm On May 14, 2023
Eh,work done land, he go marry her now,send her to university and settle her parents. angry seebi he want enjoy virgin toto ,is his responsibility. cheesy WORK DONE LAND

1 Like

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Johnn74: 10:51pm On May 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
It was gathered that the families of the erring teacher and the pupil had met and settled the matter by allowing the duo to eventually get married.

Terrible.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Originalsly: 11:03pm On May 14, 2023
I don't think parents have a say in statutory rape..... like murder this is not one to settle out of court.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by isabi2lof: 11:18pm On May 14, 2023
The teacher dey find wife , enough of baby mamas, let him marry her , after giving birth , he can then further her education or better still , put her in learning a skill of her choice.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by tonytony208(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
It was gathered that the families of the erring teacher and the pupil had met and settled the matter by allowing the duo to eventually get married.

54 years old Mohammed married 9 years old Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Weregonnalose: 11:21pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
The little girl’s parent should file for rape. This is a rape case.

All rapist shall die this month. Amen!!

Hookers like you shouldn't be opening your mouth but this time you are correct.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by KayB: 11:26pm On May 14, 2023
No shout of paedophilia!! The imbeciles are quiet about the faith and the region it happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by ekanx27(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2023
It is not by class ohhh. Some people you call students are old enough to be your elder sister. However, there shouldn't be an immoral (especially sexual) relationship between teacher and students. Teachers, LEARN TO KEEP BOUNDARIES. It will help you alot
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 14, 2023
Terminate the pregnancy and imprison the randy teacher, for a minimum of 20 years.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by juman(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2023
Well they have settled it.

But alternative option is to abort it, the girl continue her education and the teacher is prosecuted.
This option has many holes. Our people would say no to abortion. Authority is slow to prosecute the teacher. May never prosecute him.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by juman(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2023
KayB:
No shout of paedophilia!! The imbeciles are quiet about th faith and the region it happened.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Dreal1247: 12:09am On May 15, 2023
Candidlady:
The principal and the teacher should be dealth with!

iam sure it is nat only that girl the devil of a teacher is/was molesting!

just watch how some clowns would come and blame the victim(innocent poor grl)

ever since imade up my mind never to have anything to do with this gender my life changed for the BEST
Sincerely speaking I can feel your pain. I don't know what has happened, but I guess you must have taken a wrong decision. Can you please send me a private message so we see how things could be done better for the sake of tomorrow.
One's future should not be mortgaged because of the lasciviousness of some individuals.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by DJInfluence: 12:31am On May 15, 2023
Is that not statutory rape? I don't get it. From the ministry to the police to the parents. Smh.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by ejyk375: 12:37am On May 15, 2023
At least the girl wasn't raped. It means she even loved the teacher.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Efenaira(m): 1:14am On May 15, 2023
And this is my secondary school , I just drop the link in our old boys association platform now . Waiting for their response.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Desusi: 2:10am On May 15, 2023
dionma:
I can never subscribe to a rapist marrying his victim but unfortunately this thing happens. The action violates the code between teacher and student. The proper thing is for the Ministry to sack the irresponsible and wayward teacher before he does it to another student
The girl will eventually ended as a single mother and may never had a settled home in life.if the wayward teacher is sacked, he would always get a more better job and the life continues but the girl will suffered.The decision of the parent is OK

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Rayjnr: 2:22am On May 15, 2023
Still waiting to hear a good news from Delta state
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 2:57am On May 15, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
me wanna gain 4rm da wet oily pussy, how do i hit u up?

Me too
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by sulakishop(m): 3:15am On May 15, 2023
Love at first site
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Chetas81(m): 3:33am On May 15, 2023
Candidlady:
The principal and the teacher should be dealth with!

iam sure it is nat only that girl the devil of a teacher is/was molesting!

just watch how some clowns would come and blame the victim(innocent poor grl)

ever since imade up my mind never to have anything to do with this gender my life changed for the BEST
why poor citizen always add poor to their sentence because this so common in Nigeria
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by treatise: 3:57am On May 15, 2023
9jaRealist:

You say you don’t…
But it sounds as if you support the man’s actions. SMH
>
Never!
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by seeyounow1: 4:18am On May 15, 2023
embarassed

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by nairalanda1(m): 5:23am On May 15, 2023
The teacher should have been sacked. No two ways about it. He should also have been sent to jail for pedophillia. It is almost like many people do not realize that what he has done is a criminal activity under our laws.

Also, I hate to say this, but the girl's family are wrong for trying to marry her off to the teacher. I understand their shame and anger and misery. Nigeria is that kind of society where a decent person's chances of getting married may be truncated because 'she or he is from a family that had a child who had a baby out of wedlock'. Having said that, in order to hide their shame, they are trying to cover off the crime via marriage. It is very annoying.......and it goes to show that Nigerians are their own worse problem. We saw how people openly defended the Bakuran Yerima when he married an underaged girl...and this is just the same thing happening

I honestly DO NOT KNOW when we are going to start doing the right thing in this country, instead of hiding behind religion and customs to perpetuate crime.

Anyway, it requires massive changes in society. Don't know who is going to take the first step.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Dshocker(m): 5:49am On May 15, 2023
For the useless principal to have tried to persuade the parent from dropping the case shows that he also sleeps with his female students.

It is so sad and terrible to have ended the future of this innocent and naive little girl.

It think the rapist should be dealt with, by the state government.

He should be given 2 options; Serve a jail term of 20yrs, or pay the girl's family the sum of N30m.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Hotwest: 6:08am On May 15, 2023
The girl must be beautiful and sexy come get breast...but teacher for use condom na
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by yusuf0876(m): 6:19am On May 15, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

As in he just registered 2 days ago. Be careful to deal with him...
thanks boss, then he's a 419
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by QuinModah(f): 6:33am On May 15, 2023
marsup:
There is no more Pluto.
Yes
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Haveyoueatentod: 6:34am On May 15, 2023
The teacher took advantage of an innocent girl even if the girl is promiscuous it is the duty of the teacher to impart knowledge and redirect her steps. A teacher is a loco parentis in the absence of her parents. Anyways if na my daughter that teacher go collect🔫🔫

1 Like

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Chessg(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2023
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/end-time-teacher-allegedly-impregnates-jss2-student-in-delta/

They said jss2 they did not specify her age jss2 student might be 23 yes🤐
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by drfasam(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2023
[quote author=theophorus post=123137514]When you think with your D**k, you go enter trouble Promax.

Noble act is far from some people.
You carry JSS 2 Pikin dey jolly until you put am for family way.

That girl might not be really a small pikin. You see these Delta girls, they can knack for Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? / Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.