Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall (91392 Views)

Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi Buys A New SUV (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by paragon40(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2023
RIP Murphy.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by premierlead: 3:51pm On May 14, 2023
RIP man
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by PoloG: 3:52pm On May 14, 2023
Nawa o sad
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by damkin24(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2023
This is very bad...Rest on bro
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by sisisioge: 3:54pm On May 14, 2023
It is well fa....what is going on in the movie industry. May God's grace be upon them all o. Rest on dude.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Modifire(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2023
dodoatirice:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/05/14/just-in-nollywood-actor-murphy-afolabi-is-dead/%3famp=1
Hmmm every soul rich or poor, famous or lowkey shall leaxe this world. May God give the undead a long qnd prosperous life filled with Godliness. May God forgive the righteous souls and grant them eternal bliss
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by ambale(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2023
This is so sad to hear ooo

Rip to the dead
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Sleekfingers: 4:01pm On May 14, 2023
lhordspy:
RIP. Just few days ago i saw his interview with Youtube. I was smiling all through, i was like 'this man still carry his deep yoruba accent global'. God knows best.

I think the youth needs serious mental reevaluation in this country. This is not just small issue, it is becoming insane. The first place i saw this news was under instablog, and you need to see the comment under it.

Some were even posting food picture, meaning it is time for owambe. Others were commenting ' e don try, make e go rest.' .. Different kind of irritating comments.

Most Nigerians are sick. Everything na cruise to them.

You are absolutely correct....even here on nairaland. There are lots of brainless ill-bred children. They just talk anyhow.....

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by bionixs: 4:01pm On May 14, 2023
sharpwriter:

Broz go and remove that bath tub if na you get the house... That thing is more dangerous than tiles. It is notable for killing elderly people or rendering them incapacitated. Imagine if you as an able bodied man falling like that, if it were an old person, there falls are always fatal because they can't struggle to regain balance.
You are so so right sir
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by billgabb(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2023
Just like you are a cruise and sick upstairs.
lhordspy:
RIP. Just few days ago i saw his interview with Youtube. I was smiling all through, i was like 'this man still carry his deep yoruba accent global'. God knows best.

I think the youth needs serious mental reevaluation in this country. This is not just small issue, it is becoming insane. The first place i saw this news was under instablog, and you need to see the comment under it.

Some were even posting food picture, meaning it is time for owambe. Others were commenting ' e don try, make e go rest.' .. Different kind of irritating comments.

Most Nigerians are sick. Everything na cruise to them.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by olisefom: 4:09pm On May 14, 2023
1Alex:
I made this statement sometime ago on a thread like this and one stup!d nairalander started abusing me, saying I will be the only one to die, as if he will be on earth forever.

There're things that are more scary than death...not everyone understands.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Enemyofpeace: 4:09pm On May 14, 2023
Dialpad:
RIP........ unbelievable, Murphy was a talented actor.

The cause of death is scary.

He must have slipped and hit his head hard on the floor.

Builders in the house, how can we have safer bathrooms to avoid occurrences like this.

We can all try get this bathroom mat
yinmu! When it is time to die, nothing can stop it. The time, the place and the cause are all ordained right from birth. You won't use a second more than your appointed time.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2023
Murphy Afolabi, what a nice name... May God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by emperor4love(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2023
lhordspy:
RIP
using less slippy tiles during bath floor
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by OmaAlumagidi: 4:17pm On May 14, 2023
Rest in peace Murphy the great actor
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by raskymonojendor: 4:17pm On May 14, 2023
A very talented actor. Rip Murphy.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Enceladus(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2023
RIP Great man! Gone too soon.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by silverx(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Suzzytee05(f): 4:25pm On May 14, 2023
R.I.P Murphy Afolabi. This is so sad
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Dialpad: 4:25pm On May 14, 2023
You must be a complete luna-tic, I suspect you have not had a decent meal today.

You need to look your stu-pid mother in the face and call her eranko or invite me to cum on her face while you watch.

Bas'tard

How was the dead mocked in my post.

Tinymayour:
I understand you truly a dialpad not a thinkpad.. You deserve the best sense as it seems kangaroos sense is active than yours ..mocking d dead ,youll die soon eranko
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by juman(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2023
Enceladus:
RIP Great man! Gone too soon.

Gone too soon.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Segzy19: 4:34pm On May 14, 2023
Slipped and fell in his bathroom....

Reason why I used non-shinny tiles (the ones with some harsh surface) for my bathroom floors. Tiles and water on it is recipe for accident. I considered the safety implications... My kids could sleep as well and have terrible or life-changing injuries...

Home safety! May God keep protecting us but we also have to be safety-conscious....

3 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2023
Death has started again in that industry.

Two popular actors gone within a week.

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by guyboss: 4:39pm On May 14, 2023
MT:

I'm not into building but I'm pretty sure you know what I was referring to.

We are addressing serious issue here, stop being cheeky

No vex. I wasnt being cheeky sha. We dey together
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by ipobarecriminals: 4:45pm On May 14, 2023
sad U can't use bathroom mat in the bath. Probably slipped on the wet soapy tile.Ifu ever fall on such, you'll understand.
Dialpad:
RIP........ unbelievable, Murphy was a talented actor.

The cause of death is scary.

He must have slipped and hit his head hard on the floor.

Builders in the house, how can we have safer bathrooms to avoid occurrences like this.

We can all try get this bathroom mat
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by youngscholar(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2023
superCleanworks:

you see bathroom accidents.
I remember when I slipped and used by back and my head to smash the wall tiles. I passed out on the floor for over 4 hours and I was living alone. No help. I wonder how I survived that in 2012

Oh. Hallelujah. You know when it's not your time, it's not your time
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Holysucker(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2023
Dialpad:
You must be a complete luna-tic, I suspect you have not had a decent meal today.

You need to look your stu-pid mother in the face and call her eranko or invite me to cum on her face while you watch.

Bas'tard

How was the dead mocked in my post.

I have to even re read your post again to see where you mocked the dead...just ignore the motherf**ker

Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by FashionCookie(f): 4:58pm On May 14, 2023
Jesu! shocked
Eyaaa cry very good actor
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by Burgerlomo: 5:05pm On May 14, 2023
This is so sad and unbelievable, RIP
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by excel101(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2023
Using rough tiles in the bathroom is the best at the building stage.
what about when leaving the bathroom to our bedroom (where we have the smooth tiles), how many persons remember to clean their legs properly before leaving the bathroom (another cause of fall).
My humbled suggestion is that we should ensure that clean rags are kept outside the birthroom door, for proper cleaning of the legs when leaving the bathroom and also ensure that the smooth tiles in any area of the house is always kept dry at all times.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall by drimzsmoke(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2023
starstaz:

Middle Meningeal Artery (Storm))

Lucid interval

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots / Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) / Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.