Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:49 AM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (378799 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 3:43am On Nov 14, 2023
14-11-2023

undecided
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Unigrad: 6:02am On Nov 14, 2023
Ekehwinz:
14-11-2023

undecided
You are the time keeper.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Lilchilz(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Pastorwuta:

Iyala iya to bi baban ba Iyala iyare ni werey

Omo ofo

Ashibi omo

Ayere ti baje

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Npower On Npower Payment

According to Npower on Npower payment Dr. Akindele Egbuwalo, the Npower National program manager, mentioned that the payment of the 9-month backlog to Npower batch c beneficiaries would begin in November. The Npower National program manager did not specify November 1st or the first week of November. Therefore, Npower batch c beneficiaries should remain patient because we are still in November. Npower batch c that have not been paid by the end of November, should then raise their concerns.

According to Npower News on Npower payment, recovered funds from independent contractors who facilitated trainings for non graduate Npower batch c beneficiaries to be paid to the owners.

According to Npower we are already in November, Npower batch c should please be patient till the end. Npower is still waiting for development. All eligible Npower batch c beneficiaries will receive their Npower payment upon conclusion of the ongoing investigation. Npower batch c should please be patient.

Lastly according to Npower News, Npower batch C1 programme has successfully been completed, only Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries with failed Npower payment issues will be considered this is also the essence of the ongoing investigation.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Unigrad: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2023
ezenwaez:
Npower On Npower Payment

According to Npower on Npower payment Dr. Akindele Egbuwalo, the Npower National program manager, mentioned that the payment of the 9-month backlog to Npower batch c beneficiaries would begin in November. The Npower National program manager did not specify November 1st or the first week of November. Therefore, Npower batch c beneficiaries should remain patient because we are still in November. Npower batch c that have not been paid by the end of November, should then raise their concerns.

According to Npower News on Npower payment, recovered funds from independent contractors who facilitated trainings for non graduate Npower batch c beneficiaries to be paid to the owners.

According to Npower we are already in November, Npower batch c should please be patient till the end. Npower is still waiting for development. All eligible Npower batch c beneficiaries will receive their Npower payment upon conclusion of the ongoing investigation. Npower batch c should please be patient.

Lastly according to Npower News, Npower batch C1 programme has successfully been completed, only Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries with failed Npower payment issues will be considered this is also the essence of the ongoing investigation.
Ongoing investigation?
I thought they are done with the investigation.
I thought you said payment is processing some days ago.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Lilchilz(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Unigrad:

Ongoing investigation?
I thought they are done with the investigation.
I thought you said payment is processing some days ago.

The matter self don tire person

Thank God for picking

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by sulex05(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
For how long are we going to wait? I have studied the English it's always be patient investigation is ongoing or wait till next week. It's well with this country. And now everywhere is striking. Oga oo
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by floret23(f): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
My sincere condolence to those who still believe in this failed country. Anyway, false hope is better for some people than no hope.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by mrprince01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
The next excuse is, that the nationwide strike affected the system for payment. We hope to resolve it in 1st quarter 2024. 🤣🤣

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
When the man promised November, he thought it was far. Now November is here but they are still carrying out "investigation." What are they investigating since 2020? Is that how govt treat lawmakers, Aso Rock, CBN and NNPC staff?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
mrprince01:
The next excuse is, that the nationwide strike affected the system for payment. We hope to resolve it in 1st quarter 2024. 🤣🤣
They may even blame Israel - Hamas war. NIGERIA government has blamed Russia-Ukraine war before.

6 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by garriAndsugar: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Everybody can see clearly the wickedness Tinubu and APC are giving to Nigerians.

If they don't pay by 3rd week then it's high time we forget and move on.

They should continue cooking and dishing out evil propaganda. Only time will tell the outcome

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
I wish we can all just come together and forfeit the money, make dem hold the money.

It's of no use anymore, the value of the money has depreciated. Would have been more useful months ago.

What 30k can by now, you would have gotten same thing for 20k or less months ago.

But I know one thing is sure, if Nigeria won't benefit the majority, very soon, they won't even be a Nigeria to benefit the selected few to loot anymore , those who think they are special and the country belongs to only them.

Election which is the last hope of the poor man, rigged...

The Law Court which is the last hope of the last hope of the last hope grin Compromised.

We can't do anything, our hands are tied, we can't continue this way.

Very soon, the poor will have nothing to eat but the rich, let them continue, a violent uprising is on the way and in a short time, they will be no Nigeria to loot from anymore.

Get your loved ones out of the country, get your businesses out of the country, wahala the come for the rich elites and the whole country might just burn down,if the country won't benefit the majority and poor masses, the country will cease to exist.

I'm 29 now, I graduated Uni 2015 when I was 21, about same time Buhari became president,my adulthood start with this useless APC, 8 years since I left school person still de hustle for better work, na so we go de? At least I de manage 80k work, money wey no de reach 3 weeks for this Abuja grin howfar other people like me wey no even get work at all.

It's either we take our country back or burn down the whole country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Npower On Npower Payment Today Tuesday 14th November 2023

According to Npower on Npower payment today Tuesday 14th November 2023 Dr Betta Edu and the Npower management team has the welfare of the Nigerian youths at heart, the stipends arears Npower batch c are crying for will be sorted out as soon as possible.

According to Npower the Humanitarian Affairs Minister Dr. Betta Edu assured the public of her commitment to a smooth and transparent Npower payment. Npower batch c must be patient with Npower. Npower is doing their best to get all eligible Npower batch c beneficiaries being owed.

Npower payment of arears to Npower batch c beneficiaries will be paid this month November as planned, everything being equal.

Lastly according to Npower Npower registration , prospective Npower beneficiaries should be watchful of fake news, NSIPA has not begin any Npower registration for new batches, prospective Npower beneficiaries will get informed in due time.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by etiosa24(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
ezenwaez:
Npower On Npower Payment Today Tuesday 14th November 2023

According to Npower on Npower payment today Tuesday 14th November 2023 Dr Betta Edu and the Npower management team has the welfare of the Nigerian youths at heart, the stipends arears Npower batch c are crying for will be sorted out as soon as possible.

According to Npower the Humanitarian Affairs Minister Dr. Betta Edu assured the public of her commitment to a smooth and transparent Npower payment. Npower batch c must be patient with Npower. Npower is doing their best to get all eligible Npower batch c beneficiaries being owed.

Npower payment of arears to Npower batch c beneficiaries will be paid this month November as planned, everything being equal.

Lastly according to Npower Npower registration , prospective Npower beneficiaries should be watchful of fake news, NSIPA has not begin any Npower registration for new batches, prospective Npower beneficiaries will get informed in due time.

Oga.... Try rest with this your news.
Everytime this and that.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by oziandu(f): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Payment to begin on Friday from what I was told
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Pastorwuta: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
E b lyk say una don tire to de ban me grin

Una neva see anything

Quote Me & See Fire grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Sadiqali24(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
oziandu:
please, are you sure about this?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Abeg make unah dey calm down, told by who?? Abi u just dey catch cruise

oziandu:
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Unigrad: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
oziandu:
Who told you oga?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by peekay007: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
them say u be billionaire,abeg help a"hungry C1" with just 10k......., u know say u be my guy....... grin grin grin
Pastorwuta:

Una neva see anything

Quote Me & See Fire grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Unigrad: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pastorwuta:

Una neva see anything

Quote Me & See Fire grin
Doooh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (200) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread

Viewing this topic: Ayeni353(m), Abrian550(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.