Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law (53698 Views)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Germi9: 11:47am On May 15, 2023
This kind of sacrifice would have soften the hearts of the kidnappers but the devil is so wicked. Rest well great mother,you are a mother indeed

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Ykc2(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2023
If your hear news from north you will know that Southern Nigeria is heaven on earth in nigerian standard

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Savechild23: 11:49am On May 15, 2023
Your killers will meet their Waterloo

Rip
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by manchyme: 11:51am On May 15, 2023
thisisit:
That some fellow NIGERIANS can kill INNOCENT woman in cold blood.

That there is a Government that doesn't care and also incapable.

That am in that same country is worrisome

I swear
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Traplord09: 11:57am On May 15, 2023
Just look at this ZOO country.. 🤔🤔

Nigerian what are da enjoying in killing
We don't need this kind of people in this country.

Rip,.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by mixta140: 11:57am On May 15, 2023
Iamicekid:
Wao just Wao, R.I.P. and I hope the so called daughter in-law appreciate this sacrifice cause most of the woman now adays will still look straight into the husband eye and say what have u done for me
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Popesuccess(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
There is a reason I support jungle justice in some situations. The kidnappers who killed this precious woman are supposed to be burnt alive, I mean killed" without waste of time. cry cry cry cry cry .
Burning then alive is a lenient punishment. keep them alive and a fine to make then suffer, regret their actions and beg for death everyday will be better.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by onlyboyson(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2023
you are a hero forever mummy

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2023
nepapole:
How does a man feel alright taking another man's life?

….worse still, a mother! Even if i live till a million years i’ll never understand!

I think the people that can commit this type of evil and are still able to live with themselves….go to bed and sleep well, are all products of born-throway! I doubt they had the presence of one or both parents while growing up, or were given a hug and shown any love in their formative years! This is the result of the hordes of almajiris and leaking borders in the core north!

Even in developed western societies, those who commit heinous and appalling crimes like mass murders, are usually products of dysfunctional homes or upbringings, and we’re not shown any care and guidance as they were growing up!

It’s all about upbringing, showing love and setting boundaries for children in their formative years!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by civilserva: 12:11pm On May 15, 2023
As usual this thread cant be more than 3 pages because it didn't happen in their targeted tribe
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by OluMaighTee: 12:12pm On May 15, 2023
A lot is really happening , help me lord to stay sane honestly..
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Burgerlomo: 12:15pm On May 15, 2023
This is heartbreaking
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Prisco4luv(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2023
This is too bad.
See how kidnappers are happy killing their victims.. Nigeria is gone
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by ibtommy(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
She got what she wanted so where is the sad news here??
you are disgrace to your generation!

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by alabo1: 12:16pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:

Sense I see will never be your portion. Remain senseless

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Hotwest: 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
Wetin d kidnappers gain to kill a mother like this
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by BarrElChapo(m): 12:21pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:

Aturu ka gi mma🙄
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2023
This country has turn to something else, may God show Merry. Insecurity under apc is zero
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by peculiar2233: 12:26pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
Are you sure curse is not following you all around?
Just asking

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Kukutenla: 12:27pm On May 15, 2023
Let us hope the daughter in law will reciprocate the gesture by being a good wife to the son and ensuring the deceased woman's family stay united and not divided.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Ceejay94: 12:27pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
you are a big fool. You reason with your ass

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by MrJames007: 12:28pm On May 15, 2023
Those kidnappers sef.

This is one of the reasons I love jungle justice when these kind of people are caught.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Bringbackmandat: 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
Had it been she is a politician or someone that stole government money. The country would have celebrated her and award her with medal of heroism.
May your soul rest in peace.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:31pm On May 15, 2023
Those kidnappers and their helpers will not die young oo. Their lives will be long but filled with sorrow, pain, suffering and all manners of evil.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by robosky02(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2023
Imagine a Nigerian movie

And the mother in-law is a certain Lebechi....Patience Ozokwo..

Guess what the story will be like....
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by kingsceemark(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2023
And the bastards who called themselves Nigeria security forces are in the South East looking for their bastardized fathers to kill, while leaving the people of the southern Kaduna to buhari and Elrufai kinsmen to be slaughtered like cows
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 15, 2023
EBMedia:
Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law (Photo)

A Nigerian man, Grace John Zomo, has paid tribute to his aunt who was killed by kidnappers in Kaduna State, IGBERETV reports.

The woman alongside her only daughter and daughter-in-law were kidnapped by bandits in Sabon Iche community, Kargarko Local Government Area of Kaduna State on February 9, 2023.

Taking to Facebook on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 14, Mr. Zomo disclosed that his aunt sacrificed her life for her daughter-in-law's.

According to him, the kidnappers wanted to kill her daughter-in-law to show the family how serious they were with the ransom demand but the deceased pleaded to be killed instead of the daughter-in-law.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002734523054/posts/pfbid0FGJr5JPyCyCt58qjdidZN9yRoMNH5zxzJ14iUn1ydCX5shUvkz743vQKPBcNQzJpl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1445020/kidnappers-kill-woman-begs-killed-instead-daughter-law-photo/

APC is a tragedy
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Kennitrust(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
There is a reason I support jungle justice in some situations. The kidnappers who killed this precious woman are supposed to be burnt alive, I mean killed" without waste of time. cry cry cry cry cry .
while jungle justice could be justify in some instant but do you consider an innocents people being indicted without fair hearing.

I pray you don't fall victim of jungle justice because I just escape it by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by isabi2lof: 12:41pm On May 15, 2023
She's a good mother in law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Set A Boundary Between Me And My Neighbor? / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.