Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

Hilda Baci's Instagram Account Has Been Verified - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci's Instagram Account Has Been Verified (35071 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci's Instagram Account Has Been Verified by georgeakins: 6:39pm On May 15, 2023
Lashist:

Leave story. You are actually hopeless and stupid. Coming online to sing praises of your slave masters already makes you hopeless. My question is how will the hardship from apc govt not affect you? Do you think the lawlessness or agbero wahala affect others and not affect you?? Do you think that when insecurity comes knocking, you won't be affected because you love apc?? cheesy

The problem with Ibos is that, you have never had good leaders like the ones paraded in the South West, no wonder you always hate our leaders.
During the days of regional government, South East was the most backward. All the economic policies that Zik copied from Awolowo were poorly implemented.
It is not our fault that you're cursed with bad leaders.

Today, Tinubu is greater than all the politicians from Ibo land put together.

You hate Awolowo, Abiola, Fashola, Oshinbajo, Jagaban, because no politician from your region can equal their enviable records.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Hilda Baci's Instagram Account Has Been Verified by gentlegenius(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
Baba POS men are odogwu grin me be BMC staff and our salary no pass 30K and at times got less pay. But my love for her na genuine. If we plan very well, with my 30K salary we can build houses for banana Island.

Support me to marry her.

Sorry baba... Your meagre salary is not the problem. Akwa ibom people are not so greedy and my sister is not after your money.
The problem is your lack of integrity. How can you spend your youthful years defending FAILED politicians online and call that a full time job?
The buhari you defended for 8 years should have kept one of his daughters for you, instead, he gave them all out to rich men.
Sorry again, we can't give you our sister Hilda.
Re: Hilda Baci's Instagram Account Has Been Verified by Sikechukwu81(m): 6:24am On May 16, 2023
Segzy19:
How is your comment related to the post? You guys just lack common sense sha! You too, reason it! How does your comment relate to the post?

Apoda!

Unrelated but you still crawled out to spew things and things here just to defend Mandate thieves.

Hilda was doing it clearly and you saw the massive support she got from every Nigerian.

Can you say that He got that support from the majority to emerge? shocked shocked
Re: Hilda Baci's Instagram Account Has Been Verified by Sikechukwu81(m): 6:25am On May 16, 2023
Ambitious21:

Those ones you celebrated with happiness and joy. What is the outcome?.

You have the answers you’re looking for..

shocked
Re: Hilda Baci's Instagram Account Has Been Verified by Sikechukwu81(m): 6:28am On May 16, 2023
Asine:

You are very wise!
Thank you so much 😊!

I continue to seek for wisdom and knowledge
shocked grin
Re: Hilda Baci's Instagram Account Has Been Verified by bdon123(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2023
richmond500:
Nigerians actually took this competition too personal, probably more than Hilda herself

The support was huge.
Zaroncosmetic is offering 1yr skin care, HMO also.
Nigerians dont hav work...dont blame dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Yoruba Name For Milk Thistle Leaves And Dandelion Leaves? / Hardship: Kaduna Residents Abandon Yam As 100 Tubers Sell For N1m / Making Cake With Blender, No Oven, No Butter, No Mixer.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.