Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) (1082 Views)

Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days / Nnamdi Kanu Has Added So Much Weight In DSS Custody - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Does Milk Crate Challenge from DSS custody - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by Aliox2445: 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
Police slapper, Seun Kuti, arrested, sighted with handcuff at Police HQ

Click the link below to watch the short video
https://youtube.com/shorts/O-bKb4_A-Gs?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by Ologundudu2020: 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
Okay corruption die die die
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by Sonyboom: 12:23pm On May 15, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 12:25pm On May 15, 2023
His a madam and should be dealt with decisively undecided
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 12:27pm On May 15, 2023
Uncultured nitwits will soon start queuing behind the bald headed idiot with head like tolotolo.

In their crudely uncultured nature, attacking law enforcement agents constitute what makes a civilised society.

I won't be surprised if they come out tomorrow with placards screaming "freeseunkuti", not as if they even like the rascal, but just to nuisance.
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 12:28pm On May 15, 2023
Pwettylinda:
His a madam and should be dealt with decisively undecided
So madams are to be dealt with.
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by Afonjanistan: 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
After the shoot a policewoman wore his shoes for him, the Lagos CP presented him with an Exemplary Agbero Itesiwaju Eko I award and ushered him into a waiting convoy to be dropped at his home.

3 policewomen were also instructed to keep him company for the next 2 weeks.

I was there.
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by Aliox2445: 12:36pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
After the shoot a policewoman wore his shoes for him, the Lagos CP presented him with an Exemplary Agbero Itesiwaju Eko I award and ushered him into a waiting convoy to be dropped at his home.

I was there.
Do u have the video?
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2023
He bleeped up but some policemen deserve slap sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by iokpebholo: 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:

I was there.
See ur miserable life,He has been detained and will be transferred to FCID tomorrow morning
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by iokpebholo: 1:25pm On May 15, 2023
youngsahito:
He bleeped up but some policemen deserve slap sometimes.
Since they deserve slap, please whenever you come across any police check point don't hesitate to give them a slap sir
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by successmatters(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Uncultured nitwits will soon start queuing behind the bald headed idiot with head like tolotolo.

In their crudely uncultured nature, attacking law enforcement agents constitute what makes a civilised society.

I won't be surprised if they come out tomorrow with placards screaming "freeseunkuti", not as if they even like the rascal, but just to nuisance.

Northerners shouldn't be coming here to insult we the omoluabis. Mind your lane.
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by successmatters(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:

I was there.

Stop insulting the police, they are not too cheap like that.
Re: Seun Kuti In Police Custody (Photos) by Mynd44: 1:51pm On May 15, 2023

(1)

Tinubu Lawyers Present Defense. Want Court To Rule On Technicalities / Niger Coup: Tinubu Seeking State Of Emergency, Suspension Of Tribunal-Timi Frank / CSU Registrar: Tinubu Graduated With Distinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.