Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Guinness World Record: Orji Uzo Kalu Joins Others to Congratulates Hilda Baci - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guinness World Record: Orji Uzo Kalu Joins Others to Congratulates Hilda Baci (311 Views)

Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci / 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness World Record: Orji Uzo Kalu Joins Others to Congratulates Hilda Baci by Lutherblaq: 12:33pm On May 15, 2023
DAILY POST earlier reported that the chef, popularly known as Hilda Baci, broke the record which was hitherto held by Indian chef Lata Tondon on Monday.

The Chief Whip of the Senate, Orji Uzor Kalu, has reacted to the emergence of a Nigerian chef, Hilda Bassey Effiong as Guinness World Record breaker after cooking for 87 hours, 45 minutes.

The development had stimulated excitement across the country with several Nigerians sending congratulatory messages to the chef.

In a similar vein, Kalu, a former Governor of Abia State, said he loves the country due to the resilience of the citizens, particularly their hardworking spirit.

The lawmaker congratulated the chef, saying the development should “serve as motivation for everyone out there”.

In a post on his official Facebook page, Kalu said,

One of the reasons I love our Dear Nation Nigeria is because of the resilience our people constantly show and the hard working spirit of the average Nigerian.

As Nigerian born Hilda Baci has broken the former record for longest cooking hours by an individual.

Cooking for over 88 hours and is still cooking beating the old record of 87 hours, 45 minutes.

I congratulate this RECORD BREAKER.

We are all proud of you.

Let this also serve as motivation for everyone out there, you can do whatever you set your mind to do.
OUk

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/15/hilda-bassey-real-reason-i-love-nigeria-orji-kalu/

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Re: Guinness World Record: Orji Uzo Kalu Joins Others to Congratulates Hilda Baci by BRIMBRAM: 12:33pm On May 15, 2023
; D
Re: Guinness World Record: Orji Uzo Kalu Joins Others to Congratulates Hilda Baci by BRIMBRAM: 12:35pm On May 15, 2023
They way pocohantas loves cooking, I wish she is the one breaking and making this world record. But then, I know her own time too shall come.

When it comes. I hope some mad people will not break their phones.
Re: Guinness World Record: Orji Uzo Kalu Joins Others to Congratulates Hilda Baci by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 15, 2023
The only reason Nigerian politicians love the country is simply because they steal without getting caught.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record: Orji Uzo Kalu Joins Others to Congratulates Hilda Baci by BlackAdams007: 1:03pm On May 15, 2023
Why won't you like country when it's all about enjoyment for you with stolen money.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That the APC and INEC Always Tilt towards the Same Direction? / Chief Of Staff To The President: Why The Cap Fits Gbajabiamila / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping 20 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.