Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,643 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

“My 5th Boyfriend Left Me Because Of You” – Lady Throws Bra At Burna Boy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “My 5th Boyfriend Left Me Because Of You” – Lady Throws Bra At Burna Boy (280 Views)

Boyfriend Left 6 Years Relationship To Marry Another. / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / Nigerian Lady Throws Her Housemaid Down From The Second Floor Of Their House In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“My 5th Boyfriend Left Me Because Of You” – Lady Throws Bra At Burna Boy by rhilwhan(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2023
Ellen Tsaura, a Zimbabwean socialite, has reportedly split up with her fifth lover over an incident involving Nigerian Afrobeats musician, Damini “Burna Boy.”

Ellen threw her black brassiere at Burna Boy during his performance at the Belgravia Sports Club in Harare, Zimbabwe, in June 2022.

Burna Boy grabbed the undergarment and started singing while clutching it.

Ellen has since grown obsessed with Burna Boy, publicly declaring her love for him on social media.

In a recent tweet, she asked Burna Boy to marry her, claiming that her most recent boyfriend had broken up with her because of the event.

She penned; “I broke up with my 5th boyfriend because of this @burnaboy must just come and marry me kwacho.”

The tweet has subsequently gotten a lot of attention, with many social media users weighing in on the subject.

See Video of Post Here... https://9jawatchtower.com/my-5th-boyfriend-left-me-because-of-you-zimbabwean-lady-throws-br-at-burna-boy-asks-singer-to-marry-her/
Re: “My 5th Boyfriend Left Me Because Of You” – Lady Throws Bra At Burna Boy by princeabdul(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2023
Lol, life has really evolved.

How will you be a hoe and still try to popularize it .

(1) (Reply)

Popular Seun Kuti Slapped Police Office In Uniform / AI Affiliate Suite Review- Who Originated It / Ikeja Electric: Why Do I Need To Pay For Power Not Consumed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.